FAR210 The company’s aging analysis of receivables as at 31 December 2022 is as follows: Financial Accounting And Reporting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|FAR210 financial accounting and reporting Assignment
3. The company’s aging analysis of receivables as at 31 December 2022 is as follows:
During the year, the company did not recognise a bad debt (to be written off) of RM12,550 incurred during the year due to omission error.
i. Determine the amount of impairment of trade receivables to be recognised in the Statement of Profit or Loss for the year ended 31 December 2022. (show all workings).
ii. Determine the net realisable value of trade receivables as at 31 December 2022.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Embark on a successful academic journey at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia, with our expert services. Our seasoned professionals offer tailored assistance in individual assignments and a specialized essay writing service for UiTM students.Navigate the intricacies of FAR210 Financial Accounting and Reporting with confidence, supported by our dedicated assignment helper in Malaysia. Let us be your academic ally, ensuring excellence in every task, including the detailed analysis of aging receivables as of 31 December 2022. Choose success with our specialized support at UiTM.
Recent Solved Questions
- A new London-based challenger bank called Wolving is launching in a few short months: Python and Java Coding Assignment, Penn, Malaysia
- MGT 2023: Psychologist Albert Bandura is the researcher most often associated with learning through observation: Organizational Behavior Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- You are given a notional SGD 200,000 to invest on the Singapore (50% out of SGD 200,000 = SGD 100,000): Financial Investment Project Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- In the context of the Internet of Things (IoT) and cybercrime, it is common practice to erroneously confine the nomenclature: Analysis of Iot Threats and Attacks Thesis, UiTM, Malaysia
- The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated: Research Methodology Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by Multinational Corporations operating in an industry: Strategic Management in an International Context Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- Show an excellent description and discussion of issues and material with evidence of critical evaluation of issues and material: Advanced Financial Management Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- NBNS2113: Mr A, a 55-year-old male presented to the emergency department with acute onset shortness of breath. He is a smoker with: Respiratory Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- HBEF3703 prepare an essay regarding the following topics that you have learned in class: OUM, Malaysia
- Describe how the boundary conditions are applied and how the component is loaded: Finite Element Analysis Assignment 2, CU, Malaysia