ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
|University||KINABALU COMMERCIAL COLLEGE (KCC)|
Choose one TECHNOLOGY ENHANCEMENT/TREND (Examples: virtual reality, internet of things, etc.) as discussed in Chapter 2, and conduct internet research on the trend that you have chosen. Students are required to explore and include the following:
1. Brief introduction on what are technology trends.
2. History/description of the trend you have chosen (include founder if possible).
3. Three(3) examples on the trend used around the world.
4. Conclusion of the findings.
Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen. Students are required to FIND AN ARTICLE which related to the impact chosen and required to include the following:
1. Brief introduction about environmental impacts.
2. Simplified and explain your article using your own word.
3. Identify ways to overcome the issue (in your own point of view).
4. Conclusion of the findings.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
Conduct internet research on the important of customer service training. Students are required to explore and include the following:
1. Brief introduction about customer service.
2. Minimum three (3) types of customer service training.
3. Brief elaborations on each training that you choose.
4. Conclusion of the findings
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get the best report writing service on ETR253E: TOURISM. At the Malaysia Assignment Help. We have a panel of 3000+ Ph.D. writers who aims to give an excellent report on management assignment and finance assignment to the students so that they get higher rank at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BMMK5103: The World Health Organization on March 11, 2020, declared the novel coronavirus outbreak a global pandemic: Marketing Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBFA2203: Discuss the definition of companies’ capital structure and Discuss the differences between debt capital and equity capital of companies: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Many scholars have suggested theories about micropolar fluids. Although the literature includes a wide range of such theories: Fluid Dynamics Thesis, UPM, Malaysia
- You are Working as a Counselor at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur In the Recent Management Meeting: English for occupational purpose Report, UTHM, Malaysia
- MKT6205E: Nespresso was created in 1986 as a subsidiary of the Swiss group Nestlé. It was initially a supplier to the coffee: Marketing Management Case Study, IIU, Malaysia
- Melastoma malabathricum or known as the duduk tree is a type of plant that comes from the Melastomaceae family: Physicochemical Characteristics of Melastoma Malabathricum Thesis, UOM, Malaysia
- BNNS6384: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrinal problem that affects females of reproductive age: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- LAW034: Delima is a single mother who supports her three children and is a sick mother. She is uneducated but nevertheless managed: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is an American multinational financial services corporation with headquarters: Research Methodology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia