ETMS63020: Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle: Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 Assignment, SPU, Malaysia
|University||Sol Plaatje University (SPU)|
|Subject||Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1|
The didactic principles are general norms through which are projected, organized, and put the activities of teaching-learning-evaluating into practice so that the functioning of the objectives/competencies should become efficient at the level of the educational dimension.
- Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle in teaching the topic “The circular flow”.
- Individualization and differentiation
The process of learning is both easier and more difficult than we might have thought! It is easier because all people actively think about their worlds and all learners have some knowledge that can be used in the learning-teaching situation. It is harder because coming to know about something entails far more than acquiring and memorizing facts and therefore, we cannot teach learners by simply telling them things. There are three possible strategies to move learners from the unknown to the known:
- Guessing: learning by taking risks and making mistakes.
- Questioning: listening to learner questions and asking good questions.
- Imagining: using metaphors and analogies to constitute the unknown
Choose a topic from Economics and management science grade 9 learners and explain how you would use the questioning method to assist learners to learn from the unknown to the known. In your answer:
- You should briefly explain four different kinds of questions and formulate two questions for each kind.
- You should indicate how you would listen and respond to learner questions while teaching the topic.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire the university assignment help to rank high on Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 assignment. Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of well-qualified and experienced experts who write the perfect quality answers on management assignments at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- PRJ 3036: The research project is intended to provide you with the opportunity to explore at length and in-depth aspects of theory, knowledge, experience: Research Project 2 Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- For each of the following scenarios, use a supply and demand diagram to illustrate the effect of the given shock on the equilibrium price: Microeconomics Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- You are employed as the Finance Director of Acme Utilities Inc Recently, the board of your organisation noticed that the powerplant was producing too much air pollution: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Determinants of customer loyalty in the property industry in Johor Bahru The research objectives: Business Thesis Proposal, MUM, Malaysia
- HFT20303: How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, UMK, Malaysia
- BIS3043: Explain two of the character flaws of Oedipus and Explain whether Oedipus is trapped by the fate designed: Critical Appreciation of Drama Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- MPA21603: The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate the ability to identify and formulate appropriate tools and techniques: Managerial Economic Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- Select a material from your industry that requires analyses using atomic absorption spectroscopy and X-ray spectroscopies: American Society of Anesthesiologists Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia