ETMS63020: Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle: Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 Assignment, SPU, Malaysia
|Sol Plaatje University (SPU)
|Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1
The didactic principles are general norms through which are projected, organized, and put the activities of teaching-learning-evaluating into practice so that the functioning of the objectives/competencies should become efficient at the level of the educational dimension.
- Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle in teaching the topic “The circular flow”.
- Individualization and differentiation
The process of learning is both easier and more difficult than we might have thought! It is easier because all people actively think about their worlds and all learners have some knowledge that can be used in the learning-teaching situation. It is harder because coming to know about something entails far more than acquiring and memorizing facts and therefore, we cannot teach learners by simply telling them things. There are three possible strategies to move learners from the unknown to the known:
- Guessing: learning by taking risks and making mistakes.
- Questioning: listening to learner questions and asking good questions.
- Imagining: using metaphors and analogies to constitute the unknown
Choose a topic from Economics and management science grade 9 learners and explain how you would use the questioning method to assist learners to learn from the unknown to the known. In your answer:
- You should briefly explain four different kinds of questions and formulate two questions for each kind.
- You should indicate how you would listen and respond to learner questions while teaching the topic.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire the university assignment help to rank high on Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 assignment. Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of well-qualified and experienced experts who write the perfect quality answers on management assignments at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ELC101: Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence: Introduction to Instrumentation Course Work, DTCC, Malaysia
- Think and create a NEW PRODUCT or SERVICE that does currently not exist yet in the market. This product might be something: Principle of Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MAF201: In December 2016, ADAWI Constructions Bhd was awarded a contract to construct a sports complex near Bukit Meranek: Cost and management accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia: Educational Leadership and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- ACC4213: Identify and critically evaluate strategic management accounting techniques applied by two (2) companies in attaining business competitive advantage: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, UH, Malaysia
- NBNS2113: Mr A, a 55-year-old male presented to the emergency department with acute onset shortness of breath. He is a smoker with: Respiratory Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- In this laboratory practical, students are required to separate and purify unknown compounds of a given sample mixture using appropriate: Bachelor of Science in Analytical Chemistry Report, TARC, Malaysia
- Sustainability in construction emphasizes utilizing natural resources responsibly and efficiently throughout: Construction Management Research Paper, WOU, Malaysia
- The unprecedented global event of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) struck in 2020, creating the worst downturn in Malaysian: Research Methodology Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia