EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
|University||Temasek Polytechnic (TP)|
|Subject||EER1001: Electrical Services for Facilities|
Answers to the 10 questions after self-studying Topic 5
- What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?
- What is Maximum Demand (MD)?
- What is the Diversity Factor (DF)?
- Is DF greater than / equal to / less than 1?
- Why MD < TCL?
- What will happen if the estimated Maximum Demand (MD) is too low?
- What will happen if the estimated Maximum Demand (MD) is too high?
- What is load estimation?
- What is Load Density Method (W/m2)?
- List the lighting load density in descending order for School, Restaurant, Bank, and Car park. Which of them needs more power for lighting?
Total Connected Load (TCL)
My home is supplied by 230V and has the following connected electrical loads.
(Omit those appliances with very low power and not frequently and/or consistently used, such as mobile chargers; do not need to count switched socket outlets, SSOs)
Calculate the demand current using I = (Power/230xcosΦxη) x Correction factor
|Demand (without considering DF)|
|Power per unit (W)||Number||Sub-total Load|
|Load current Calculation||Current|
|Total load|| |
Calculate the approximate Diversity Factor (DF) The actual electricity utilization of my home in April/May 2020 is _____ kWh.The average used power is: _____Watts
The approximate Diversity Factor is _____
Calculate the Maximum Demand (MD)
The Maximum Demand is: _____ Amperes
My Reflection on Self-Directed Learning
(Share your SDL learning experiences; what you have learned; what difficulties you have faced; your suggestions for effective Self-Directed Learning, etc.)
Get Help By Expert
We boast of a pool of professional and experienced assignment writers and PhD experts. They are aware of the norms of Temasek Polytechnic (TP) regarding the (EER1001) Electrical Services for Facilities assignments. Our writers are always available to guide you in any complicated Engineering assignments.
Recent Solved Questions
- UCS422 to demonstrate the ability to investigate security management issues in corporate organizations: CYBERSECURITY FOR NON-COMPUTING SCIENCES Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- What is the maximum amount you would pay for an asset that generates an income of $150,000 at the end of each: Managerial Economic Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- Figure I shows a one-meter bar with a non-insulating side surface. Students are required to identify a suitable non-linear: Computational Method for Mechanical Engineering Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Analysis and discussion on the financial performance and Basically your financial performance analysis comprise of horizontal: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BBFA2203: Discuss the definition of companies’ capital structure and Discuss the differences between debt capital and equity capital of companies: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- What is the association between cognitive functioning and food insecurity in the Malaysian older population aged 60 years and above: Association between food insecurity and cognitive function among older adults Research Paper, UOS, Malaysia
- BBPW3103: Select any Three companies listed in the consumer products and services sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia: Financial Management 1 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) is now in the stage of rapid development since it can meet most industrial application needs: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, NUN, Malaysia
- HBET2303 The aim of this assignment is to train teachers to provide students with proper feedback on their writing practices: WRITING IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- XBLR3103 OSH Legislation Assignment – OUM