EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
|University||Temasek Polytechnic (TP)|
|Subject||EER1001: Electrical Services for Facilities|
Answers to the 10 questions after self-studying Topic 5
- What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?
- What is Maximum Demand (MD)?
- What is Diversity Factor (DF)?
- Is DF greater than / equal to / less than 1?
- Why MD < TCL?
- What will happen if the estimated Maximum Demand (MD) is too low?
- What will happen if the estimated Maximum Demand (MD) is too high?
- What is load estimation?
- What is Load Density Method (W/m2)?
- List the lighting load density in descending order for School, Restaurant, Bank,and Car park. Which of them needs more power for lighting?
Total Connected Load (TCL)
My home is supplied by 230V and has the following connected electrical loads.
(Omit those appliances with very low power and not frequently and/or consistently used, such as mobile chargers; do not need to count switched socket outlets, SSOs)
Calculate the demand current using I = (Power/230xcosΦxη) x Correction factor
|Demand (without considering DF)|
|Power per unit (W)||Number||Sub-total Load|
|Load current Calculation||Current|
|Total load|| |
Calculate the approximate Diversity Factor (DF) The actual electricity utilization of my home in April/May 2020 is _____ kWh.The average used power is: _____Watts
The approximate Diversity Factor is _____
Calculate the Maximum Demand (MD)
The Maximum Demand is: _____ Amperes
My Reflection on Self-Directed Learning
(Share your SDL learning experiences; what you have learned; what difficulties you have faced; your suggestions for effective Self-Directed Learning, etc.)
Get Help By Expert
We boast of a pool of professional and experienced assignment writers and Ph.D. experts. They are aware of the norms of Temasek Polytechnic (TP) regarding the (EER1001) Electrical Services for Facilities assignments. Our writers are always available to guide you in any complicated Engineering assignments.
Recent Solved Questions
- SWE30009: Suppose you are working in a software development company as a Senior Test Engineer: Software Testing and Reliability Report, SUT, Malaysia
- G1N2: A coffee manufacturer has recently been prosecuted for selling an underweight 100g jar of coffee: Business Mathematics Assignment, UBir, Malaysi
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- MGF5640: Demographics, include some data from business perspective eg Edu, GDP, leading sectors, top export or top import: Cross-Cultural Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- According to a Report from The World Bank, Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2015: English For Written Communication Essay, OUM
- MPU3112: Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar menganalisis kesepaduan sosial dalam mewujudkan: Hubungan Etink Assignment, OUM, Malayasia
- Critical response is an insightful and critical response to a workplace issue related to the topic of diversity and corporate culture within or outside of Malaysia: Gender Discrimination Essay, UM, Malaysia
- Across the street from a sandwich shop and a fried chicken joint, a greenmarket sprouts up every Wednesday in the Mott Haven: Effective English Assignment, UON, Malaysis
- Covid swelled into a worldwide pandemic, school districts all around the world settled on the troublesome choice to close their entryways constraining: Educational Leadership & Management Thesis, UIU, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia