EEEB3011: One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia
|University||University of Malaysia (UM)|
One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus.
You are required to propose and design a lab door passcode locking system using PIC18 with the following criteria:
1) The door locking mechanism will be a motorized lock.
2) The locking system should have a total of 9 passcode/security code inputs
and you are required to set a minimum of 4 input combinations as the passcode/security code.
3) The system should have options to set a new passcode and a master
passcode to reset any previous passcode.
4) In the initial state, use LEDs/Buzzer to indicate the system is in “STANDBY”
mode before the password is set.
5) Once the passcode is set, the locking mechanism will lock the door and
use 12V DC Lamp and Buzzer to indicate the system is in “LOCK” mode.
6) When the correct passcode combination is entered, the locking
mechanism will open and use LEDs/Buzzer to indicate the system is in
7) When an incorrect password is entered, there should be an alarm. The
number of attempts allowed and how the alarm should work is up to
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
You may use buttons/keypads for your passcode inputs and a DC motor as your motorized lock. You MUST use a relay to turn the 12V DC Lamp ON and OFF.
Design the entire layout with your proposed system using the PTK40A Training kit. You are required to utilize I/O ports, interrupt, and timers as a compulsory component of your project. Please be as creative as possible in designing your project. Please refer to the guideline for mini project report in Brighten. TWO (2) students in a group.
Get Help By Expert
IT students in Malaysia have a lot on their plate. They have to juggle coursework, exams, and extracurricular activities. As a result, it can be difficult to find time to complete everything on time. One way to get ahead is to get our "do my assignment" services. At Malaysia Assignment Help, we provide IT assignment help for EEEB3011 Microprocessor. We have a team of online assignment helpers who are experts in their field. They can provide you with the guidance and support you need to complete your assignments on time and get the best grades possible. Contact us today to learn more about our services. We are here to help you succeed!
Recent Solved Questions
- The main objective of the Assessment is to allow the students to have further understanding of computer Operating Systems: Computer and Operating Systems Assignment, PSB Academy, Malaysia
- FAR620: Sakura Bhd is an importer and distributor of high-quality frozen food products for the Malaysian market: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- After completion of the assignment, your need to check for plagiarism percentage using: Research Methodology, Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- HMEE5013: As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education: Educational Administration Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC4264: Describe the importance of having a Performance Measurement System and critically discuss several types: Advanced Management Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia : Hospitality & Hotel Management Report, SU, Malaysia
- UW00802: AHLI POLITIK WAJAR MENGAMBIL BERAT NASIHAT DITITAH YDPA BAGI MELESTARIKAN: Appreciation of ethics and civilization Thesis, UMS, Malaysia
- MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Company A was appointed by Syarikat T as the subcontractor for a project located in Selangor to complete the piling works: Construction Law Essay, UCISS, Malaysia
- Seb has been employed by Longton Water Company plc, Northampton, maintaining and repairing water pipes since: Employment Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia