EEEB3011: One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia
|University of Malaysia (UM)
One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus.
You are required to propose and design a lab door passcode locking system using PIC18 with the following criteria:
1) The door locking mechanism will be a motorized lock.
2) The locking system should have a total of 9 passcode/security code inputs
and you are required to set a minimum of 4 input combinations as the passcode/security code.
3) The system should have options to set a new passcode and a master
passcode to reset any previous passcode.
4) In the initial state, use LEDs/Buzzer to indicate the system is in “STANDBY”
mode before the password is set.
5) Once the passcode is set, the locking mechanism will lock the door and
use 12V DC Lamp and Buzzer to indicate the system is in “LOCK” mode.
6) When the correct passcode combination is entered, the locking
mechanism will open and use LEDs/Buzzer to indicate the system is in
7) When an incorrect password is entered, there should be an alarm. The
number of attempts allowed and how the alarm should work is up to
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
You may use buttons/keypads for your passcode inputs and a DC motor as your motorized lock. You MUST use a relay to turn the 12V DC Lamp ON and OFF.
Design the entire layout with your proposed system using the PTK40A Training kit. You are required to utilize I/O ports, interrupt, and timers as a compulsory component of your project. Please be as creative as possible in designing your project. Please refer to the guideline for mini project report in Brighten. TWO (2) students in a group.
Get Help By Expert
IT students in Malaysia have a lot on their plate. They have to juggle coursework, exams, and extracurricular activities. As a result, it can be difficult to find time to complete everything on time. One way to get ahead is to get our "do my assignment" services. At Malaysia Assignment Help, we provide IT assignment help for EEEB3011 Microprocessor. We have a team of online assignment helpers who are experts in their field. They can provide you with the guidance and support you need to complete your assignments on time and get the best grades possible. Contact us today to learn more about our services. We are here to help you succeed!
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC6202 Draft a report for the investment fund management in the form of an analysis of the financial performance: Business Account and Finance Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Analyse general problem-solving strategies and algorithmic paradigms, and apply them to solving new problems: Algorithms and Data Structure Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Ganesh, P. Pednekar, P. Prabhuswamy, D. S. Nair, Y. Park and H. Jeon, “CNN-Based Android Malware Detection: Capstone Project 1 Thesis, SU, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: You are in a senior management position in a leading international funds management firm: Investment and Portfolio Management Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- LAW 309: Danny was a boiler man who worked for the Palm Oil Research Institute (PORI) (fictitious), an agency under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Plantation: ADMINISTRATIVE LAW Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Suppose that an accounting firm does a study to determine the time needed to complete one person’s tax forms: Fundamental of Statistics Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- SMP10803: You are planning to venture into one of the agribusinesses in the area in which you live Discuss 3 (THREE) major external forces that will impact your future business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- Fact-finding and action-talking duties often polarize an individual and the entire group’s dynamics: Organizational Behavior Home Work, USM, Malaysia
- Your critical thinking on the comparison of the methane and carbon dioxide from landfills in Indonesia: Air Pollution Engineering Report, SU, Malaysia