EEEB3011: One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia
|University||University of Malaysia (UM)|
One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus.
You are required to propose and design a lab door passcode locking system using PIC18 with the following criteria:
1) The door locking mechanism will be a motorized lock.
2) The locking system should have a total of 9 passcode/security code inputs
and you are required to set a minimum of 4 input combinations as the passcode/security code.
3) The system should have options to set a new passcode and a master
passcode to reset any previous passcode.
4) In the initial state, use LEDs/Buzzer to indicate the system is in “STANDBY”
mode before the password is set.
5) Once the passcode is set, the locking mechanism will lock the door and
use 12V DC Lamp and Buzzer to indicate the system is in “LOCK” mode.
6) When the correct passcode combination is entered, the locking
mechanism will open and use LEDs/Buzzer to indicate the system is in
7) When an incorrect password is entered, there should be an alarm. The
number of attempts allowed and how the alarm should work is up to
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
You may use buttons/keypads for your passcode inputs and a DC motor as your motorized lock. You MUST use a relay to turn the 12V DC Lamp ON and OFF.
Design the entire layout with your proposed system using the PTK40A Training kit. You are required to utilize I/O ports, interrupt, and timers as a compulsory component of your project. Please be as creative as possible in designing your project. Please refer to the guideline for mini project report in Brighten. TWO (2) students in a group.
Get Help By Expert
IT students in Malaysia have a lot on their plate. They have to juggle coursework, exams, and extracurricular activities. As a result, it can be difficult to find time to complete everything on time. One way to get ahead is to get our "do my assignment" services. At Malaysia Assignment Help, we provide IT assignment help for EEEB3011 Microprocessor. We have a team of online assignment helpers who are experts in their field. They can provide you with the guidance and support you need to complete your assignments on time and get the best grades possible. Contact us today to learn more about our services. We are here to help you succeed!
Recent Solved Questions
- In order to use external knowledge sources for innovation activities in organizations, recently crowdsourcing platforms: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- AAC20303: Pinang Berhad is a company that carries out a diverse range of activities It is proud of its reputation as a ‘caring’ organisation and has adopted various ethical policies toward its employees: Financial Accounting & Reporting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- BEC1624: This follows a stronger-than-expected recovery of 7.8 percent last year. Malaysia’s strong performance in 2022: Macroeconomics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization: Dissertation, Malaysia
- NBNS1104: Parenting has a significant influence on a child’s life and development. Because the mother and father have different: Transcultural in Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- The National Immunization Program in Malaysia is initiated to prevent the spread of infectious diseases: Community Health Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- Dwyer et al. (2018) review on differences of the policy and business of digital media in Australia and South Korea by using: Managing Organizational Change Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss performance appraisal methods and problems in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT6205E: Nespresso was created in 1986 as a subsidiary of the Swiss group Nestlé. It was initially a supplier to the coffee: Marketing Management Case Study, IIU, Malaysia
- MBSA1623: Choose one of the topics in Talent Management in a chosen industry and Identify the key problem in the topic: Leading talent in organization Assignment, UITM, Malaysia