Economics is the study of how society manages its scarce resources. Discuss the problem of scarcity in Malaysia: Economics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
Economics is the study of how society manages its scarce resources. Discuss the problem of scarcity in Malaysia.
Nadiah has been working as a human resource manager in a multinational corporation in Johor, earning an annual salary of RM80,000. Using her own fixed deposits of RM200,000 from a local bank which earns her 0.3% interest per month, she decides to quit her job and operate her own restaurant in Johor Bahru. Every year she pays RM24,000 for equipment leasing; RM60,000 for shop rental; and her average monthly utility bill is RM1,500. She spends RM48,000 yearly to purchase fresh raw materials for her restaurant. Nadiah hires 5 workers and each of them is paid RM2,000 each month. Her business runs very well with an average monthly sales of RM36,000. Calculate the following values on a yearly basis:
- Implicit cost and explicit cost
- Accounting profit and economic profit
Malaysia’s national debt to gross domestic product (GDP) ratio is at a worrying high of 63.8%. In your opinion, what should the Malaysian government do to reduce the country’s debt?
What are the 2 most critical economic problems in the country that you want the new Malaysian government to solve in the next five years? Justify your answer with appropriate economic theories or principles that you have learned.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for homework help, look no further than malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. Our team of experienced homework helpers can provide assistance in all subject areas. With assignment help Malaysia, students have access to quality homework assistance that is tailored to meet their individual needs and goals.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC4213: You can select from any academic articles, journals, and websites You are to identify and critically evaluate strategic management: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Discuss the suitable research design and method that could be used to collect data for the study, then, explain THREE (3)advantages of the chosen method: Marketing Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- To build knowledge and current development on Management Information System during Covid 19 pandemic: Management Information System Assignment, AIMST, Malaysia
- ‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo: Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program in C++ to demonstrate your ability to apply stack or queue data structures: Advanced data structures and algorithms Report, MUM, Malaysia
- The proposed development of a mobile phone app by the Computer Science department would serve many perceived needs: Mobile Phone Development Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- This assignment gives you an opportunity to learn about Information Technology and investigate a topic that interests you: Information Systems & Technology Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- After completion of the assignment, your need to check for plagiarism percentage using: Research Methodology, Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia