EBTL 4103: Describe the terms and conditions of your current employment which consists of the express and implied terms: Law and Technology Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||EBTL 4103: Law and Technology Management|
The nation has been caught off guard by the increase in Covid-19 cases, which might further weaken an already vulnerable economy. There aren’t many options for employers, and businesses are likely to run out of money. Businesses that are close to bankruptcy may have little choice but to fire their staff in order to stay afloat. Retrenchments are expected more frequently in current times since it makes sense for companies to want to reduce costs.
Your assignment must include the following:
- Describe the terms and conditions of your current employment which consists of the express and implied terms.
- Your employer is genuinely facing financial difficulties due to the Covid-19 outbreak and has a legitimate reason to reduce its workforce. Suggest relevant strategies in order to prevent the termination of workers during these challenging times.
- Describe the various ways by which an employment contract may be terminated along with relevant examples and the remedies for the termination of employment.
- The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) allows its members to withdraw an amount from their accounts in order to manage the current situation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Explain in detail the types of Social Security and their benefits.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the ideal place for quality essay writing assistance! Our team of experienced professionals, including writers and a dedicated support staff, is here to meet even your most stringent deadlines. Plus, our prices are unbeatable - you'll be hard-pressed to find higher-quality essays at these rates anywhere else in Malaysia! Make us your go-to destination for all of your assignment needs today - with assignment help from us, success will surely follow!
Recent Solved Questions
- With the record-breaking high temperatures as well as massive floodings in various countries all around the world: International Business Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- FAR460: Help Bhd has been involved in manufacturing and supplying gloves and related products. The company continues to record success: Accounting Financial and Reporting 2 Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Heartsong LLC is a designer and manufacturer of replacement heart valves based in Peoria, Illinois. While a relatively small company: Strategic Management Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- BEX3622: Malaysia for the first time in 61 years has a new government, there were hopes with the new government in terms of social and economic progress: Issues in global business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
- Think and create a NEW PRODUCT or SERVICE that does currently not exist yet in the market. This product might be something: Principle of Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- CSEB2113: Write C++ statements to perform the following tasks: Declare a variable name my Class of type integer in an array form with size 20: Programming 1 Assignment, TNU, Malaysia
- LAW034: Delima is a single mother who supports her three children and is a sick mother. She is uneducated but nevertheless managed: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBF315/03: You are currently working as an analyst at Financial Consulting Bhd. Your boss has instructed you to form an equity fund portfolio which consists: Risk Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia