DSC763: A telecommunication company, MAYS Private Limited, wants to improve its customer experience with services: Customer Analytics Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|DSC763: Customer Analytics
A telecommunication company, MAYS Private Limited, wants to improve its customer experience with services and increase the Net Promoter Score.
Therefore, the Head of the Consumer Business division has proposed a Customer Analytics project for the company. With this project, the company is able to:
- Calculate NPS based on customer feedback surveys and analyze the results to identify areas for improvement.
- Segment customers into different groups based on NPS scores and analyze the factors that contribute to high or low scores.
- Analyze call logs to identify common customer complaints and network issues and use this information to improve network quality and resolve customer issues more effectively.
- Use billing information to analyze customer spending patterns and identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Use predictive analytics to identify customers at risk of low NPS scores and proactively reach out to them with personalized offers and incentives to improve their experience.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- You display a jumbled letter and ask the user to guess the word. For example, the word displayed is H F C L E E U R: Game Programming Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- KNC6013: Sustainable Development Decision Making Decision making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous task: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- AC1025: Zarina is a founder of Sugar Bakery Sdn Bhd, a business that produces and sells various flour-based baked: Principles of accounting Assignment, UOL, Malaysia
- Ability to obtain and analyze the Thevenin equivalent circuit: Electronic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- A firm’s short-run total cost function is 𝑇𝐶 = 𝑞 2 − 3𝑞 + 500 The firm is a monopolist and the inverse demand function for its product is 𝑝 = −𝑞 + 105: Introduction to Mathematical Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Business Law Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia Discuss the relationship between Company Law and Consumer Protection Law in Malaysia
- What can be inferred about the level of interest rate in Japan relative to the level of interest rate in the US: International Financial Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasure Management Essay, TARC, Malaysia
- BDNG3103: Assume that Proton plans to expand its market by setting up a new production facility in Saudi Arabia in the year 2023: Introductory International Business Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BDB3024 In this era of advanced technology and the common use of internet platforms by society: Digital Business Group Project Assignment, MMU, Malaysia