DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||DQS351: Measurement of Construction Works|
Second Case Study – Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure
Learning Outcomes addressed:
This assessment addresses the following unit learning outcomes:
- Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries;
- Interpret and communicate industry principles and rules for measuring simple construction works;
- Interpret specifications and drawings for measuring simple construction works; and
- Apply construction methods and measurement principles to produce measurements for simple construction works in accordance with industry principles and rules.
This assessment gives you an opportunity to demonstrate your understanding and ability to measure and bill quantities for Groundworks, Concrete, Formwork and Reinforcement trade items relating to a building superstructure (above the ground slab) for a classroom block.
Measure and bill all required items for Columns, Beams, Suspended Slab, and Staircase.
Do not include preamble items or items not specifically asked for or not inferred by the questions.
Items and quantities are to be measured from the given drawings in accordance with the principles and protocols we have covered in Introduction to Measurement of Construction Works and in accordance with ANZSMM 2018 Edition or ASMM 6th Edition.
Concrete: Refer to S001.
Formwork: All formwork is to be Class 3 for staircase and Class 2 for column.
Reinforcement: Refer to S001
Additional notes: Make reasonable assumptions where necessary. Document your assumptions on the query sheet.
Please note that while it has noted as precast concrete column, the engineers decide to change this to In-situ Concrete. However, you can refer to Section 10 Drawing S1.03 for details.
- Concrete to all isolated columns.
- Please note that first floor RL:7.50 & Ground Floor RL:3.90.
- Suspended slab thickness is 300 thick comprising of 95 thick structural topping and the depth of the beam is 200 thick. Refer to Detail 1 & 2 Drawing S3.02.
- Formwork to all isolated columns.
- All Reinforcement in columns. Please allow additional lengths for extending the vertical bars to the top by 450mm length with hook 150mm at the end, and 200mm length into the footings with hook 150mm at the end.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire assignment help online to finish your DQS351: Measurement of Construction Works homework within the deadline. Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of highly experienced writers who have vast experience to craft outstanding solutions for engineering assignments at the lowest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT 269: Students need to write an analytical report It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- TBTM 1023: Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press: Introduction To Programming Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- I have decided to conduct a study on occupational stress and work-life balance in the private sector: Human Resources Management Thesis, UTM, Malaysia
- Explain the pathophysiological basis of altered functions of the renal, integumentary, immune, eastro-intestmal: Medical Surgical Nursing Assignment, IMUM, Malaysia
- SIQ3004: Discuss the moneyness of your call and put warrants based on the latest date of your data. If your call and put warrants: Mathematics of Financial Derivatives Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Agriculture has always been one of the most important economic sectors in our country. Despite its relatively small contribution: Basic Agriculture Economic Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBPP1103 The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to describe the management of an organization: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBM104/03: Background of The Body Shop And Target Market Who are The Body Shop’s target customers For e.g teenagers, working adults: Principles of Marketing Essay, UOSG, Malaysia
- Direct Runoff Hydrograph (DRH) was observed from the urbanized catchment and rural catchment less than 10% development: Hydrology Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- EDF5544: Students are required to watch the above movie and complete a review of the movie based on the group therapy: Group counselling skills and psychotherapy Essay, MUM, Malaysia