DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||DQS351: Measurement of Construction Works|
Second Case Study – Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure
Learning Outcomes addressed:
This assessment addresses the following unit learning outcomes:
- Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries;
- Interpret and communicate industry principles and rules for measuring simple construction works;
- Interpret specifications and drawings for measuring simple construction works; and
- Apply construction methods and measurement principles to produce measurements for simple construction works in accordance with industry principles and rules.
This assessment gives you an opportunity to demonstrate your understanding and ability to measure and bill quantities for Groundworks, Concrete, Formwork and Reinforcement trade items relating to a building superstructure (above the ground slab) for a classroom block.
Measure and bill all required items for Columns, Beams, Suspended Slab, and Staircase.
Do not include preamble items or items not specifically asked for or not inferred by the questions.
Items and quantities are to be measured from the given drawings in accordance with the principles and protocols we have covered in Introduction to Measurement of Construction Works and in accordance with ANZSMM 2018 Edition or ASMM 6th Edition.
Concrete: Refer to S001.
Formwork: All formwork is to be Class 3 for staircase and Class 2 for column.
Reinforcement: Refer to S001
Additional notes: Make reasonable assumptions where necessary. Document your assumptions on the query sheet.
Please note that while it has noted as precast concrete column, the engineers decide to change this to In-situ Concrete. However, you can refer to Section 10 Drawing S1.03 for details.
- Concrete to all isolated columns.
- Please note that first floor RL:7.50 & Ground Floor RL:3.90.
- Suspended slab thickness is 300 thick comprising of 95 thick structural topping and the depth of the beam is 200 thick. Refer to Detail 1 & 2 Drawing S3.02.
- Formwork to all isolated columns.
- All Reinforcement in columns. Please allow additional lengths for extending the vertical bars to the top by 450mm length with hook 150mm at the end, and 200mm length into the footings with hook 150mm at the end.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire assignment help online to finish your DQS351: Measurement of Construction Works homework within the deadline. Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of highly experienced writers who have vast experience to craft outstanding solutions for engineering assignments at the lowest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- Examine the depiction of family relationships or the “domestic affections” as one of the central concerns: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- You have been hired as a management consultant to analyze the current financial position of the company: Finance Accounting and Management Report, UON, Malaysia
- The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- MTH61304: The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- what extent does the corporate Governance framework in Malaysia provide a framework of control mechanisms that support a company: Corporate governance in malaysia Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- FIN 6554/FIN6013: Case 1: Capital Budgeting: Competition in the Aircraft Industry In early 2018, Boeing was Involved in a titanic Struggle with European Consortium Airbus SAS for Dominance of the Commercial Aircraft Industry: Finance for Manager Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- KNC6063: Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia