Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given: DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
Answer the below questions:
QUESTION 1: Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework.
NOTE: IV variable is training development (TD); DV variable is employee performance(EP)
QUESTION 2: Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given
QUESTION 3: Compute variable of TD and EP based on their items. then from now until the end of the questions only use TD and EP as variables of this assignments.
QUESTION 4: Describe what is descriptive analysis, what is the different between mean, median and SD in your findings? Run a descriptive / frequency analysis on all the variable in the dataset and interpret the findings.
NOTE: use N, MEAN, SD. MEDIAN, MINIMUM, MAXIMUM
QUESTION 5: Describe what is test of difference (T-TEST), and then conduct t-test for nominal variable on IV and DV variables and interpret the findings.
QUESTION 6: Conduct test of difference (ANOVA) for all categorical variable on IV and DV variables and interpret the findings. Add post-hoc test when it is needed.
QUESTION 7: Define reliability, and conduct reliability assessment (Cronbach’s alpha) for variables and interpret the findings, does any variable requires item removal? If yes, why?
QUESTION 8: Define correlation, and conduct a correlation analysis and interpret the findings.
QUESTION 9: Conduct a regression analysis between IV and DV and interpret the findings (e.g., R-square, p-value). Then if the results are significant, propose your research model.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- There will be activities administered throughout the semester at any time during lectures or tutorials: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT539: Product Strategy Features, Quality, Style and Design, Packaging and Labelling, After marketing: Brand Management, Report, BCU, Malaysia
- WUC203/03: What are the two advantages and two disadvantages of food delivery service: Writing Skills for University Studies Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MKT60104: Analyse and discuss the strengths in the line extension strategies of the organization’s service brand product: Principles of Marketing Coursework, TU, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- BPA11403: Analysis of the financial statements by assessing the liquidity, profitability, efficiency, and solvency of the business using ratio analysis: Principle of Accountingt Report, UTHM, Malaysia
- STA404: The depression scores of 25 patients were recorded before and after they had undergone therapy: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BIT2133: Students MUST keep a copy of all submitted work for reference purposes prior to the original being handed in and returned: programming concepts Course Work, UOC, Malaysia
- BBMC4103: Few firms can thrive in the face of constant change Although change is difficult to accept, it is your responsibility: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia