Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given: DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
Answer the below questions:
QUESTION 1: Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework.
NOTE: IV variable is training development (TD); DV variable is employee performance(EP)
QUESTION 2: Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given
QUESTION 3: Compute variable of TD and EP based on their items. then from now until the end of the questions only use TD and EP as variables of this assignments.
QUESTION 4: Describe what is descriptive analysis, what is the different between mean, median and SD in your findings? Run a descriptive / frequency analysis on all the variable in the dataset and interpret the findings.
NOTE: use N, MEAN, SD. MEDIAN, MINIMUM, MAXIMUM
QUESTION 5: Describe what is test of difference (T-TEST), and then conduct t-test for nominal variable on IV and DV variables and interpret the findings.
QUESTION 6: Conduct test of difference (ANOVA) for all categorical variable on IV and DV variables and interpret the findings. Add post-hoc test when it is needed.
QUESTION 7: Define reliability, and conduct reliability assessment (Cronbach’s alpha) for variables and interpret the findings, does any variable requires item removal? If yes, why?
QUESTION 8: Define correlation, and conduct a correlation analysis and interpret the findings.
QUESTION 9: Conduct a regression analysis between IV and DV and interpret the findings (e.g., R-square, p-value). Then if the results are significant, propose your research model.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities: Business, Accounting & Finance Assignment, FIC, Malaysia
- HMEE5013: As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education: Educational Administration Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Supermarkets are enormous businesses that utilize a lot of data. Supermarkets have steadily taken up a larger: Computer Science Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Infinity College of Technology (ICT) provides sports facilities to be used not only by its students but also by the public: Computer Application Assignment, ICT, Malaysia
- BPMG3033: What type of transportation mode should be used by ORKID to manage the distribution of their products to the customers: Urban and rural transport management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- Morgan Stark is a child prodigy just like his father Tony Stark when he was young. At five years old, she self-taught herself: Programming Fundamental Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate and complete a written assignment on a contemporary issue in hospitality or tourism: Hospitality & hotel management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- BF054E: What Really Measures the Price of oil, Various Metrics, Price of Crude: Derivatives (Finance) Assignment, ISCA
- G1N2: A coffee manufacturer has recently been prosecuted for selling an underweight 100g jar of coffee: Business Mathematics Assignment, UBir, Malaysi