Describes the clinical evaluation process and outcome for creating a tool: Nursing Assignment, UIM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Islam Malaysia (UIM)|
Part I: Clinical Evaluation Tools
Describes the clinical evaluation process and outcome for creating a tool that blends an effective combination of quality and safety education in nursing competencies and the Malaysian Nursing Board’s Professional Code of Conduct and Practice.
Part II: Preparation of Nursing Program for Accreditation
a) Read the article: “Issues of Accreditation: A Dean’s Perspective”
b) Answer the following questions after reading the article:
- Why do we need accreditation for nursing schools?
- Discuss what the Malaysian Qualification Agency look for when they review a school program for accreditation.
Get Help By Expert
Finding university assignment help is easy with MalaysiaAssignmenthelp.com. With the best assignment writers on board, you can get reliable and quality help in the comfort of your home. Expert solutions from experienced professionals are sure to make your university assignments stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Recent Solved Questions
- 6G6Z1103: The assessment for this unit entails the development of a film database web application. The web application will allow users: Enterprise Programming Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Students will assume the responsibility of a Chief Strategy Officer by selecting an organization from the public domain or choosing: Strategic Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- AAC20303: Pinang Berhad is a company that carries out a diverse range of activities It is proud of its reputation as a ‘caring’ organisation and has adopted various ethical policies toward its employees: Financial Accounting & Reporting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Alisha merupakan atlet novice yang menjalani latihan intensif selama 6 bulan untuk meningkatkan prestasinya: Physical Practice Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FBWFF1013: Taking into consideration the fact that the $98,000 home price will grow at 4% per year, what will be the future median home selling price: Fundamentals of Finance Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- MPU3112: Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar menganalisis kesepaduan sosial dalam mewujudkan: Hubungan Etink Assignment, OUM, Malayasia
- BNRS6222: a) the epidemiology of the chosen pandemic disease b) the issues and challenges among nurses in preparing for a pandemic emergency: Epidemiology Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Select any ONE restaurant chain in Malaysia that you are familiar with. Compare decision-making in certain conditions: Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia