Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
|University||HELP University (HU)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics|
This is an individual assignment. The objective of this assignment is to demonstrate the Excel and analytical skills that you have learned throughout this course using a real dataset (download from Kaggle). The content of the report should include Cover Page. Table of Contents, Introduction, Methodology and Results, Discussion, and Conclusion.
1. Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze (Objective and Problem Statement).
2. Download a data set from Kaggle.com. You can trim the dataset, but it must consist of at least 200 observations. In order to avoid duplication, please register your dataset using the link below.
3. In the Methodology and Results section. conduct the following analysis:
- Design TWO different queries using logical functions
- Design a retrieval application using a combination of VLOOKUP/MATCH/INDEX/IF functions
- Design a PivotTable, and use this Table to show/extract TWO different information and visualize this information using PivotChart
- Create THREE different charts and ONE combination chart • Create data visualization with either data bars, color scales, or customized icon sets
- Comment on the frequency distribution and histogram of a categorical variable • Comment on the frequency distribution and histogram of a numerical variable
- Comment on the statistical measures using the Descriptive Statistics Tool of one of the variables
- Investigate the correlation between two variables, and interpret the coefficient
- Build a regression model, and use this model for a prediction.
4. In the Discussion section, discuss the results above. and how it relates back to your objective and problem statements.
5. Provide your conclusion about the project outcome
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment is the leading cheap assignment help provider to college or university students. we have hired Ph.D. and master's degree experts from the reputed university. our writers work round the clock to serve the first-class answers on it assignments at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- What search strategies did you use to identify key papers that should be read to develop your answer to the essay: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- This assignment requires students to write a strong persuasive position paper Students are to use reasoning and evidence to persuade and convince: Political Communication Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Imagine you own a pet grooming business You want to use market research to identify how you can grow your business: Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- CHE 433: Velocity is an intensive property of a system and One kilogram of water at a temperature of 225°C and 500 kPa has a volume of 0.078405 m3: Thermodynamics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BKAL1013: The Group Project offers the students the opportunity to work in teams and develop their knowledge, problem-solving skills: Business Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Rajah 1 menunjukkan lukisan isometri bagi satu bongkah. Lukiskan secara manual saiz penuh bagi bongkah: Research and Project Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- CBGD3103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance students’ knowledge in graphics design and apply the acquired knowledge: Graphic Design Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- UNGS2060: Discuss the circumstances that led to the spread of Islam in the Nusantara: Malay Virtues Heritage & Malaysian Society Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia