Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
|University||HELP University (HU)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics|
This is an individual assignment. The objective of this assignment is to demonstrate the Excel and analytical skills that you have learned throughout this course using a real dataset (download from Kaggle). The content of the report should include Cover Page. Table of Contents, Introduction, Methodology and Results, Discussion, and Conclusion.
1. Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze (Objective and Problem Statement).
2. Download a data set from Kaggle.com. You can trim the dataset, but it must consist of at least 200 observations. In order to avoid duplication, please register your dataset using the link below.
3. In the Methodology and Results section. conduct the following analysis:
- Design TWO different queries using logical functions
- Design a retrieval application using a combination of VLOOKUP/MATCH/INDEX/IF functions
- Design a PivotTable, and use this Table to show/extract TWO different information and visualize this information using PivotChart
- Create THREE different charts and ONE combination chart • Create data visualization with either data bars, color scales, or customized icon sets
- Comment on the frequency distribution and histogram of a categorical variable • Comment on the frequency distribution and histogram of a numerical variable
- Comment on the statistical measures using the Descriptive Statistics Tool of one of the variables
- Investigate the correlation between two variables, and interpret the coefficient
- Build a regression model, and use this model for a prediction.
4. In the Discussion section, discuss the results above. and how it relates back to your objective and problem statements.
5. Provide your conclusion about the project outcome
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment is the leading cheap assignment help provider to college or university students. we have hired Ph.D. and master's degree experts from the reputed university. our writers work round the clock to serve the first-class answers on it assignments at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- CSC1024: The main aim of this programming project is to develop a music management system using Python 3 programming language: Programming Principles Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Estimate The Break-Even Point (BEP) for your company’s product What pricing implications does your BEP present for achieving a short- or long-term ROI: Supply Chain Management Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- TBTM 1023: Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press: Introduction To Programming Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- The development of technology is moving in tandem with economic development. Digitalization has been first introduced: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: Share an issue of organizational behavior in your workplace. ‘People’s job performance decreases as they age: Organisational Behaviour Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The Oil Palm was first introduced in Malaysia in the early 1870s, as an ornamental plant. In 1917, the first commercial: Palm Oil & Oleochemicals Course Work, CU, Malaysia
- Analyze the circuit using, the nodal method, and find the value of voltages at nodes A, B, and C: Electrical Technology Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Trendy Thread is a medium-sized, growing retail company. It was founded five years ago by a group of fashion enthusiasts: Design Thinking Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- After completion of the assignment, your need to check for plagiarism percentage using: Research Methodology, Assignment, UM, Malaysia