CXD1203:Consider the following set of requirements for a worldwide package delivery database that is used to keep track of couriers who ship parcels: DATABASES 1 Assignment, SC, Malaysia
|University||Sunway College (SC)|
This project will be done in a group of a maximum of THREE (3) students.
Consider the following set of requirements for a worldwide package delivery
database that is used to keep track of couriers who ship parcels and customers who receive parcels.
Each parcel must be identifiable and trackable, so the database must be able
to store the parcel tracking number, and its history of locations. The database
must also record the weight of the parcel, and the name, email and phone
number of sender. Each sender sends one or more parcels.
A courier must deliver at least 50 parcels a day. Each parcel is delivered by one
and only one courier. Each courier has unique employee id, name, salary, position, phone numbers, address and email.
Each parcel is shipped to a recipient. The sender must provide complete and
accurate recipient information to the courier company that includes recipient
name, phone number, and address. The complete address must include city,
state, and postcode.
A recipient may receive one or more parcels at the same time. The time and date of the delivery, and the name of the recipient will be recorded when the parcel is delivered to the recipient successfully.
i. Draw the ER diagram. Identify the relationships between entities. You can
make logical assumptions with concrete justifications.
ii. Design the database based on the information given and your own
creativity. Identify the suitable data types, primary key(s) and foreign key(s)
for tables created based on the case study above. Screenshot your
database structure and all relevant SQL queries.
iii. Insert sample data into the tables in package delivery database.
iv. Create TWO inner join queries to retrieve data from multiple tables
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for someone to do my assignment for me on CXD1203: DATABASES then don't worry. Malaysia Assignment Help has a pool of proficient experts who have years of experience in their subject field. they also provide various computer science answers such as ITS432 Database Design & Development UiTM Assignment sample, CSC405 Computer Application Assignment Sample, etc. so hurry up and contact us today.
Recent Solved Questions
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- TBE 101/03: Metals are commonly employed in the building and construction industry due to their inherent qualities: Building Materials Report, WOU, Malaysia
- The Malaysian Accounting Standard Board develops and publishes the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- TTTK2933: Write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Explain the nature of the business e.g. brief company background, what products does it sell, and what is its business model: Applied Financial Skills Report, HWU, Malaysia
- Apakah yang dimaksudkan dengan daya terus. Berikan DUA kesan yang dihasilkan daripada daya terus tersebut Lakarkan: Engineering Science Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Identify the case is heard in which court, the presiding judge, the prosecutor, and the defense counsel: Criminal Law Assignment, GIC, Malaysia
- You are employed as the Finance Director of Acme Utilities Inc Recently, the board of your organisation noticed that the powerplant was producing too much air pollution: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Foreign subsidiaries financial statements are generally prepared in the local currency of the country it is operates in: Financial Accounting & Reporting 3 Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The library is the best place to look for information for many people. Every library in Malaysia must have its own services: Fundamental of Library Administration Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia