CXD1203:Consider the following set of requirements for a worldwide package delivery database that is used to keep track of couriers who ship parcels: DATABASES 1 Assignment, SC, Malaysia
|University||Sunway College (SC)|
This project will be done in a group of a maximum of THREE (3) students.
Consider the following set of requirements for a worldwide package delivery
database that is used to keep track of couriers who ship parcels and customers who receive parcels.
Each parcel must be identifiable and trackable, so the database must be able
to store the parcel tracking number, and its history of locations. The database
must also record the weight of the parcel, and the name, email and phone
number of sender. Each sender sends one or more parcels.
A courier must deliver at least 50 parcels a day. Each parcel is delivered by one
and only one courier. Each courier has unique employee id, name, salary, position, phone numbers, address and email.
Each parcel is shipped to a recipient. The sender must provide complete and
accurate recipient information to the courier company that includes recipient
name, phone number, and address. The complete address must include city,
state, and postcode.
A recipient may receive one or more parcels at the same time. The time and date of the delivery, and the name of the recipient will be recorded when the parcel is delivered to the recipient successfully.
i. Draw the ER diagram. Identify the relationships between entities. You can
make logical assumptions with concrete justifications.
ii. Design the database based on the information given and your own
creativity. Identify the suitable data types, primary key(s) and foreign key(s)
for tables created based on the case study above. Screenshot your
database structure and all relevant SQL queries.
iii. Insert sample data into the tables in package delivery database.
iv. Create TWO inner join queries to retrieve data from multiple tables
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for someone to do my assignment for me on CXD1203: DATABASES then don't worry. Malaysia Assignment Help has a pool of proficient experts who have years of experience in their subject field. they also provide various computer science answers such as ITS432 Database Design & Development UiTM Assignment sample, CSC405 Computer Application Assignment Sample, etc. so hurry up and contact us today.
Recent Solved Questions
- INF10003: You will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1, applying visualization tools, in order to understand a business context and to provide succinctly : Introduction to Business Information Systems Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- HIA303: To perform preprocessing and data analysis (statistics) with Python on the given dataset and find the best-supervised: Health Data Analytics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BBCM4103: Why Conduct a Job Analysis?’You have been asked to speak about this topic to junior staff And Write down the important points: Compensation Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- RMGT-2313: You plan to open an Indian restaurant specializing in serving Northern Indian food somewhere in Kuala Lumpur: Production and Operations Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- ENT1100: Dropshipping is a fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia
- CBPM 4103: With the use of mobile devices, people now expect real-time information to be available to them everywhere: IT Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- WUC 107/03: As part of Budiman Secondary school’s online ‘Safety Day 2022’ celebration, you, a police officer: Workplace Communication Skills Essay, WOU, Malaysia
- You are required to introduce your selected automobile company and highlight the key issues that the company is currently facing: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- The figure below shows a longitudinal section along the proposed centre line of a road together with a series of six cross-sections taken at 25 m intervals: Land Survey Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- STA404: There is an increasing trend in purchasing the laptop due to the pandemic Covid19: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia