To create a report and dashboard of sales analytics. Also, using the power bi technique, different customer types, product groups: Management Information Systems Report,AIMST University, Malaysia
|Subject||Management Information System|
ASSIGNMENT 1 (INDIVIDUAL)
To create a report and dashboard of sales analytics. Also, using the power bi technique, different customer types, product groups, and trend analysis over the year.
No Task Marks
1. This is the data for the assignment
2. Establish the data modelling. 10
3. Graphical Analysis using Filter / Slicer, which contains all the measurable dimensions. 40
a. Graphical Chart Analysis – Overall Trend Chart
b. Graphical Chart Analysis by Customer Type
c. Graphical Chart Analysis for Product Type
d. Graphical Chart Analysis for Customer Code
4. Dashboard Report Analysis.
a Analyze the performance over time series for all measurable variables. State your observation
b Analyze the performance for the year 2021
c. Data observed in 4b determines the potential customer code with the highest customer return. Display the dashboard graph to prove the finding and update the report.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help offers a report writing help online service. here our expert writers have years of experience in different disciplines. our experts work round the clock to write top-quality solutions related to CSC208 – Management Information System Assignment, CSC405 Computer Application Assignment, and CSC575 Software Project Management Assignment at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) was first reported in 1974 as mild familial diabetes with dominant: Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- The visitor’s walk is along a straight line parallel to the wall. The viewer is looking both at the wall and forward: Computer Graphic Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- You are required to highlight the extent to which the accounting principles and disclosures comply with the Malaysian: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- MKT6205E: Nespresso was created in 1986 as a subsidiary of the Swiss group Nestlé. It was initially a supplier to the coffee: Marketing Management Case Study, IIU, Malaysia
- NS2262 : Analyze a language sample of a child which has 100 utterances You can either produce a new sample or use an old sample: LINGUISTIK III Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Target Market Who are Starbucks Malaysia’s target customers and Describe the types of products from Starbucks Malaysia: Bachelor of Marketing with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia
- Solve the following initial value problem by using the Taylor series method and improved Euler’s method Compare your results with the exact solution: Engineering Mathematics Report, UTM, Malaysia
- Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory: Nursing Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- PGBM01: Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance: Financial Management and Control Assignment, UOS, Malaysia