CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia
|University||Sunway College (SC)|
|Subject||CBS1233: Introduction to marketing|
- Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally. You may pick any host country of choice. Carry out your research on the following:
- It is not easy to expand a company from the domestic market to an international market during the current economic situation. Highlight the internal and external environment that may affect your company. (10 marks)
- Conduct a SWOT analysis and provide suggestions on how the company can overcome challenges and take the opportunity to survive in the competitive industry
- Based on your own creativity, initiate a video focusing on marketing ethics for the company which will also create value for customers. This promotional/ advertisement video should include elements of sustainability.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students sometimes feel stressed and think can I pay someone to do my assignment on CBS1233: Introduction to marketing? yes, we can. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have a huge team of professionals who are available 24 hours to write MKT- 243 Fundamentals Of Marketing Assignment Sample, MKT410 Introduction To Marketing Assignment Sample, etc at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT539: Product Strategy Features, Quality, Style and Design, Packaging and Labelling, After marketing: Brand Management, Report, BCU, Malaysia
- C19BU: Discuss how you would address any lack of alignment or a mismatch between Blue Sky’s historic activities and its new low-cost or economic strategy: Strategic Management Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis: Advanced process integration Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations: Public relations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Provide the operational definition of the supply chain in the context in which your organization and its supply chain operate: Supply Chain Management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- BBM103/03: You have been asked to form a task force to deal with an issue at your workplace: Principles and Practice of Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate the comments made by the two CEOs in the context of values differences across cultures and the motives: Faculty of Behavioural Sciences Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- India’s income has grown at its slowest rate in almost five years, according to the latest data released by the government: Economics Essay, UON, Malaysia
- EDF5544: Students are required to watch the above movie and complete a review of the movie based on the group therapy: Group counselling skills and psychotherapy Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- In view of relevant case-law and academic opinion, critically examine to what extent the rise of AI may be a good opportunity: Intellectual Property Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia