CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia
|University||Sunway College (SC)|
|Subject||CBS1233: Introduction to marketing|
- Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally. You may pick any host country of choice. Carry out your research on the following:
- It is not easy to expand a company from the domestic market to an international market during the current economic situation. Highlight the internal and external environment that may affect your company. (10 marks)
- Conduct a SWOT analysis and provide suggestions on how the company can overcome challenges and take the opportunity to survive in the competitive industry
- Based on your own creativity, initiate a video focusing on marketing ethics for the company which will also create value for customers. This promotional/ advertisement video should include elements of sustainability.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students sometimes feel stressed and think can I pay someone to do my assignment on CBS1233: Introduction to marketing? yes, we can. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have a huge team of professionals who are available 24 hours to write MKT- 243 Fundamentals Of Marketing Assignment Sample, MKT410 Introduction To Marketing Assignment Sample, etc at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Students will assume the responsibility of a Chief Strategy Officer by selecting an organization from the public domain or choosing: Strategic Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBPM2103: Explain the elements of the existing marketing mix and discuss how these elements are practiced in the selected firm: MARKETING MANAGEMENT I Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain the history and journey of the regulatory framework governing the financial reporting practices in Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BFW3121: The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- FIN2102: Critics of international diversification observe that it does not protect investors against short-term market crashes: Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- This Milk manufacturer is based in Port Klang, Selangor. The Managers of the company are very friendly with the customers: Business Professional Ethics Case Study, UTHM, Malaysia
- What is cash budgeting and why it is important to a business or What kind of cash budgeting strategies may be adopted in a business: Cash Budgeting Strategies Impact on a Business Thesis Malaysia
- Identify THREE (3) key talent management issues faced by multinational corporations in aligning their people-management policies: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Syarikat Layang uses the First-in, First-out costing method for its perpetual inventory system: Bachelor of Business Accounting Assignment, HU, Malaysia