CBCA2103: The purpose of this assignment is to assess learners’ understanding of CPU organization, instructions format, and addressing mode: COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CBCA2103: COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE|
The purpose of this assignment is to assess learners’ understanding of CPU organization, instructions format, and addressing mode.
PART I / BAHAGIAN I
Assume you are an R&D Manager in a manufacturing company that produces various types of IT products. One of your initiatives involves the creation of new computing gadgets. As a result, a new group has been formed to focus on this development.
As per your observations, the team member in the group lacks fundamental knowledge of computer architecture. Therefore, they have difficulty communicating with hardware programmers. As a manager, your task is to write a technical report that will present team members with a basic understanding of computing architecture. Prepare the following structure for the technical report:
Comparison of the following different type of CPU organization:
General Register organization
Single Accumulator organization
Explanation on Instructions Format
Explanation of Addressing Modes
(Note: Your answer should be based on improving the team member communication with the hardware programmer.)
PART II / BAHAGIAN II
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
What do you understand about multiprocessor design? What are the examples? Are there issues or challenges with the design of the multiprocessor system?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the one-stop place to get top-quality programming assignment help on CBCA2103: COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE. our professional writers have enough experience and provide CSC116 Introduction To Computers And Programming answer, CSC434 Computer Essential and Applications Assignment answer, CSC425 Introduction To Computer Programming Assignment answer, CSC119 Fundamentals of Computer Science Assignment answer, CSC401 Fundamentals of Computer Science Assignment answer, CSC034 Fundamentals Of Information And Communication assignment answers at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization: Dissertation, Malaysia
- Draw the structures of the following compounds showing every orbital involved in the sigma: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- This government has moved quickly to strengthen our response to Putin’s cronies and ensure that corrupt elites: Company law Assignment, UCISS
- DUE10012: Many people have the mindset that everything revolves around money Having a lot of money, after all, leads to greater spending power which can satisfy one’s impulses: Communicative English 1 Essay, PM, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss performance appraisal methods and problems in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- UKFB3053: Discuss whether it is rationale for the Royal Commission of Inquiry (“RCI”) to revisiting the allegations on the matter in 2017: Financial Markets & Regulations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Estimate The Break-Even Point (BEP) for your company’s product What pricing implications does your BEP present for achieving a short- or long-term ROI: Supply Chain Management Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3313: “Health” can be defined as the state of complete physical health, mental health, and social well-being: Health And Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ECONOMICS 223: Refined sugar producer MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s profitability may be affected if the new government lowers the ceiling price of refined sugar: Mikroeconomy Case Study, USM, Malaysia
- DBIE9805: Commercializing Innovation Through People A critical issue for industrialization and governments everywhere is the need to encourage innovation and change among industry: Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship Assignment, CU, Malaysia