BUS7AQ: Detail how you would set about managing change in a small traditionally based SME family business in food manufacturing: Creative Change Assignment, WGU, Malaysia
|University||Wrexham Glyndwr University (WGU)|
|Subject||BUS7AQ: Creative Change|
Detail how you would set about managing change in a small traditionally based SME family business in food manufacturing (making simple bakery products) employing just over a 100 people. They are currently losing money but have a reputation for quality.
Define how should they tackle innovation & technology threats from larger organisations such as developments in producing standard bakery products to highly creative cakes and artesian breads.
Discuss what initiatives can the baker learn from organisations such as Greggs and in-house bakers at the various supermarkets.
Provide a clear, structured presentation which illustrate the development in creative thinking and the changes within the commercial organisation using theoretically discussion and critical thinking skills.
You can choose any small traditionally based SME family company in food manufacturing (making simple bakery products) employing just over a 100 people. Short background context of the company should be given. Identify why your chosen company is losing money but have a reputation of quality. How do you achieve successful change management in a SME environment?
The objectives of this presentation should be clearly stated.
- Strategy for Change Management
Based on your selected company of a small traditional based SME family business in food manufacturing (making simple bakery products), you are to demonstrate how the changes in the marketplace over the past 5 years have influenced their existing product range/product mix.
This implies that you should do extensive research on internal and external environment of SME family business in food manufacturing (making simple bakery products) to know what triggers organisational change.
Your task is to propose a clear strategy for change management framework within the SME with examples justified with theoretical dialogue (various strategy for change management perspectives, tools, models and theories should be adopted in the process of discussing the strategy for change management framework).
- New Innovation(s) and adoption of Technology to tackle Threats from Larger
Your task is to explain clearly how you are tackling innovation and technology threats from larger organizations. In fact, one of the best ways to do this is to drive creative change of new innovation (s) and technology. In the process of change, evaluate the suitability of new innovation(s) and technology within the context of the company
This creative change of new innovation (s) and technology allows you to gain a competitive edge on your bakery products and form the core of your strategy that steer the company forward.
- Evaluation of Initiatives Learnt from a comparison between Greggs and In-house Bakers
Your task is to conduct adequate research before you start writing this section. This research involves an analysis of comparison areas between Greggs and in-house bakers of various supermarkets. The type of analysis tools can be models and theories.
In your research, attempt to analyse all initiatives from the website of Greggs (https://www.greggs.co.uk/) You are to conduct further research from further in-house bakers at supermarkets in a similar vein. Discuss the findings of the evaluation from your analysis.
Propose the key suitable initiatives from the findings to be adopted/adapted in the context of your chosen company. In other words, you cannot simply imitate what your competitors are doing even though you can use them for reference.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- HMEF5133: The objective of the assignment is to enhance learners’ ability in researching a topic of study : Directed Reading Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC4304: The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr. Martin which has been in operation for a year: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- F79MA: Suppose that you are a trainee actuary working in the mathematical modeling team for a non-governmental organization that is rolling out a micro-credit scheme to support rural communities in developing countries: Statistical Model Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- FIN30016: The size effect/premium in stock returns is the phenomenon that small-cap stocks on average outperform large-cap stocks over time: Financial Accounting Report, SUT, Malaysia
- Brian Sdn Bhd has just recorded a net income of RM400.000 and WI distribute three quarters Advanced Corporate Finance Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program in C++ to demonstrate your ability to apply stack or queue data structures: Advanced data structures and algorithms Report, MUM, Malaysia
- G1N2: A coffee manufacturer has recently been prosecuted for selling an underweight 100g jar of coffee: Business Mathematics Assignment, UBir, Malaysi
- BER2013: You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structure/ algorithm by creating Java console application using modern tools: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- According to a Report from The World Bank, Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2015: English For Written Communication Essay, OUM
- write an essay that chronicles their entrepreneurial story The goal of the assignment is to cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset among students: Communication & Creative Arts Essay, UOW,Malaysia