BUS7AO: Critically evaluate the components which are widely recognised as contributory factors to the concept and occurrence of risk: Evaluating Risk Report, UOM, Malaysia
|University||University of Moratuwa (UOM)|
|Subject||BUS7AO Evaluating Risk|
MBA – Evaluating Risk and Decisions – Assignment 1
Utlising a company of your own choice undertake independent research that may include relevant company reports and information, business media, publications from statutory bodies and governments in order to draw on practitioner examples, together with supporting theoretical sources to undertake the following:
- Critically evaluate the components which are widely recognised as contributory factors to the concept and occurrence of risk within a business and societal setting and acknowledges economic and legal implications.
- A knowledge transfer of the classification of risk, as a foundation for the design and risk management plan which identifies the potential hazards, hazard sources and hazardous events prior to assessing the associated risks. Evaluate the control measures to be implemented for the identified risks. State how the control measures and effectiveness of the risk management plan will be monitored from an operational perspective, including corrective actions, record keeping and review frequencies.
In each section the use of supporting recent and relevant academic theory is required to underpin your answer.
Professional business presentation and structure with clear headings, sub-headings and that includes a brief introduction and summary will also be an aspect of the overall assignment mark.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- Dalam konteks ini, latihan bola segar telah dikaji untuk melihat sama ada ia boleh membantu prestasi fizikal dan kemahiran: Sports Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- The number of bags lost by a small airline per week is approximately normally distributed with a mean of 427 bags: Statistics in Social Science Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- PDHR2313 Business Management Group Assignments, UCMI, Malaysia
- AGR403: Put yourself in a position of an investor who would like to invest in the agriculture industry. Make a detailed analysis: Basic Agricultural Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- You are required to provide a full bibliographic list of academic citations using the Harvard Referencing system: Special and Inclusive Education MA Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- BNNS6253 There is an increase in the prevalence of Colorectal cancer in Malaysia and worldwide. Nurses have a vital role in the early: Gastrointestinal Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- Distributed leadership, or the expansion of leadership roles in schools, beyond those in formal leadership or administrative posts: Educational Leadership Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- SQG2613: Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia
- Information and Technology (IT) development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena that have a significant: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBBL2074: Olive Foods Sdn. Bhd. is a relatively small company incorporated in Malaysia having its business premises in Rawang: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia