BHMC3004: Refer to Data Assignment 1, and select a proportionate stratified probability sample of 40 cities according to the region: Statistical Analysis for Communication Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
|Subject||BHMC3004: Statistical Analysis for Communication|
- Refer to Data Assignment 1, and select a proportionate stratified probability sample of 40 cities according to the region. Briefly explain how this could be done. Put up your sample.
- Identify the type of variable and level of measurement for each of the following variables.
(ii) Rent Index
(iii) Restaurant Price Index Group
- For Region and Restaurant Price Index Group,
(i) construct a joint frequency distribution for the selected variables.
(ii) use a suitable graph to represent the joint frequency distribution in part (i).
Interpret the graph.
- Refer to the variable Local Purchasing Power Index.
(i) Construct a suitable stem-and-leaf display. Comment on the display.
(ii) Determine the relevant measures of central tendency and measures of
dispersion for the distribution of the Local Purchasing Power Index in part.
- Refer to the variable Cost of Living Index.
(i) Construct a suitable frequency distribution for the data and use a suitable
graph to present the frequency distribution. Hence, comment on the graph.
(ii) Convert the frequency distribution in part (i) into a more than cumulative
frequency distribution. Draw a relevant graph to present the cumulative
frequency distribution obtained.
(iii) Find all the relevant measures of central tendency and measures of
dispersion from the graphs obtained in parts (i) and (ii).
(iv) Based on the frequency distribution in part (i), calculate the relevant
the measure of central tendency and measures of dispersion for the data.
(v) Interpret the values of the measure of central tendency obtained.
(vi) Suggest a measure of central tendency and a measure of variability that is
suitable to represent the set of data. Justify your answers.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers cheap case study writing help from highly qualified and experienced professionals who are dedicated to helping students understand any case study assignment. With their great assignment help, you can submit your case study assignment on time and get perfect grades.
Recent Solved Questions
- BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- MER501: You will participate in the business model innovation (BMI) forums on LMS emphasizing discussions on “lean start-ups” and design thinking: ENTREPRENEURSHIP Report, HU, Malaysia
- Chemistry Assignment, UM, Malaysia, An orange precipitate formed when compound P with molecular formula C3H6O reacts with reagent AA. When P is heated with reagent BB, the silver mirror is formed. Compound P also decolourized the purple colour
- DPJ5531: Propose your own title and develop one Java application based: Programming in Java Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- CIS2021-N: You work as a software developer for the fictitious ThreeAmigos Corp and The company wishes to overtake its rival ManshaCo: Web Apps and Services Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- FIN20014 Using Excel Spreadsheet, prepare a full analysis to be presented to the CFO of MAJESTIC CORP in evaluating: Financial Management Individual Assignment 2, AUTI, Malaysia
- Digital Storytelling Products As Means To Increase Generativity Amongst Malaysian Educators In Middle Or Late Adulthood: Psychology Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- BWFF3033: As an individual investor in Malaysia, you believe the main index of the Malaysia stock market, FBM KLCI would decline further in the year 2022: Financial Market and Institutions Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Madam D, a 30-year-old accountant with a diagnosis of colorectal cancer stage 3 has undergone surgery: Oncology Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Priya has been employed as a packer for Stevenage Packaging Company Ltd (SPC) since 1st January 2021: Employment law Assignment, UUM, Malaysia