BHMC3004: Refer to Data Assignment 1, and select a proportionate stratified probability sample of 40 cities according to the region: Statistical Analysis for Communication Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
|Subject||BHMC3004: Statistical Analysis for Communication|
- Refer to Data Assignment 1, and select a proportionate stratified probability sample of 40 cities according to the region. Briefly explain how this could be done. Put up your sample.
- Identify the type of variable and level of measurement for each of the following variables.
(ii) Rent Index
(iii) Restaurant Price Index Group
- For Region and Restaurant Price Index Group,
(i) construct a joint frequency distribution for the selected variables.
(ii) use a suitable graph to represent the joint frequency distribution in part (i).
Interpret the graph.
- Refer to the variable Local Purchasing Power Index.
(i) Construct a suitable stem-and-leaf display. Comment on the display.
(ii) Determine the relevant measures of central tendency and measures of
dispersion for the distribution of the Local Purchasing Power Index in part.
- Refer to the variable Cost of Living Index.
(i) Construct a suitable frequency distribution for the data and use a suitable
graph to present the frequency distribution. Hence, comment on the graph.
(ii) Convert the frequency distribution in part (i) into a more than cumulative
frequency distribution. Draw a relevant graph to present the cumulative
frequency distribution obtained.
(iii) Find all the relevant measures of central tendency and measures of
dispersion from the graphs obtained in parts (i) and (ii).
(iv) Based on the frequency distribution in part (i), calculate the relevant
the measure of central tendency and measures of dispersion for the data.
(v) Interpret the values of the measure of central tendency obtained.
(vi) Suggest a measure of central tendency and a measure of variability that is
suitable to represent the set of data. Justify your answers.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers cheap case study writing help from highly qualified and experienced professionals who are dedicated to helping students understand any case study assignment. With their great assignment help, you can submit your case study assignment on time and get perfect grades.
Recent Solved Questions
- WUC203/03: What are the two advantages and two disadvantages of food delivery service: Writing Skills for University Studies Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Explain the nature of the business e.g. brief company background, what products does it sell, and what is its business model: Applied Financial Skills Report, HWU, Malaysia
- Company XYZ producing a product that is high in quality and specification in accordance to the market demand without any deviation: Economics Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- ECONOMICS 223: Refined sugar producer MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s profitability may be affected if the new government lowers the ceiling price of refined sugar: Mikroeconomy Case Study, USM, Malaysia
- EEE5314: Discuss Nutritional Management for patients at risk for refeeding syndromes with left renal cell carcinoma with distance Mets: Electrical Safety Research Paper, UON, Malaysia
- Prepare a possible short EIA report for the project: Advanced Environmental Impact Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia
- We expect that you will remember what you learn from writing this paper long after the class is over: Biomechanics Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM