BBMF1813: Lay Hong Berhad is engaged in investment holdings and poultry farming. The main business of the subsidiary is poultry farming: Principles of Finance Course Work, TARC, Malaysia
|Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)
|BBMF1813: Principles of Finance
Lay Hong Berhad is engaged in investment holdings and poultry farming. The main business of the subsidiary is poultry farming, poultry processing and marketing, organic fertilizer processing, and liquid egg processing. Lay Hong Berhad was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. Lay Hong Berhad is listed in the main market of Bursa Malaysia (EMIS, 2022).
The group first started laying farming business in the 1960s, when the late father of Mr. Yap Hoong Chai, Mr. Yeap Seak Yong set up the sole proprietorship of Lay Hong Poultry Farm Company. In 1973, Mr. Yap Hoong Chai and his two brothers, Mr. Yip Kim Hoong and Mr. Yeap Weng Hong took over their father’s small layer poultry farm. At the time, the company had only one farm producing 10,000 eggs a day (Lay Hong Berhad, 2014).
Lay Hong Berhad is engaged in the integration of animal husbandry and investment holding. The business is divided into three parts: integrated livestock, food manufacturing, and retail operations. Its integrated livestock sector includes commercial laying hens, broilers, and breeders. The company’s food manufacturing division offers related products of chicken and egg. Its retail operations include supermarkets, retail stores, and distribution centers.
The company operates about 65 stores under its brands, including G-Mart, MYSHOP, and JT Trading. The company’s subsidiaries include Hing Hong Sdn Berhad, Evergreen Organic Fertilizer Sdn Berhad (EOF), Innobrid Sdn Bhd, Eminent Farm Sdn Bhd, Lay Hong Liquid Egg Sdn Bhd, and the list goes on (Reuters, 2022).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Elevate your Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC) experience with Malaysia Assignment Help's top-notch Course Work Writing Service. Our online assignment experts are here to guide you through BBMF1813: Principles of Finance coursework. Achieve excellence and grasp financial principles effortlessly with our assistance. Visit us today for comprehensive support!
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT7101: A brief introduction of the organization, with a general discussion on its service offering and industry: Managing Operations of Business Assignment, PBS, Malaysia
- BNNS6263 Hemophilia is a common genetic blood disorder in Malaysia. Nurses play an important role in every aspect of care for patients with this condition: Haematopoietic Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- FAR210 As at 31 December 2022, a physical stock count was carried out to determine: Financial Accounting And Reporting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- In today’s rapidly changing technological ecosystem, HRD practitioners must use innovations to improve learning: Training And Development Essay, UNM, Malaysia
- UCS422 The SapuraTech Sdn Bhd company has been operating for the last 15 years and has more than 1000 customers: – Cybersecurity For Non-Computing Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- TAX317: You are required to create a business entity located in Malaysia that manufactures taxable: TAXATION 2 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Deven and Sarita’s years have been married for the past 10 years. They have two children, Raju and Shanti: Financial Planning Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass: Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Target Market Who are Starbucks Malaysia’s target customers and Describe the types of products from Starbucks Malaysia: Bachelor of Marketing with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia