BBMF1813: Lay Hong Berhad is engaged in investment holdings and poultry farming. The main business of the subsidiary is poultry farming: Principles of Finance Course Work, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
|Subject||BBMF1813: Principles of Finance|
Lay Hong Berhad is engaged in investment holdings and poultry farming. The main business of the subsidiary is poultry farming, poultry processing and marketing, organic fertilizer processing, and liquid egg processing. Lay Hong Berhad was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. Lay Hong Berhad is listed in the main market of Bursa Malaysia (EMIS, 2022).
The group first started laying farming business in the 1960s, when the late father of Mr. Yap Hoong Chai, Mr. Yeap Seak Yong set up the sole proprietorship of Lay Hong Poultry Farm Company. In 1973, Mr. Yap Hoong Chai and his two brothers, Mr. Yip Kim Hoong and Mr. Yeap Weng Hong took over their father’s small layer poultry farm. At the time, the company had only one farm producing 10,000 eggs a day (Lay Hong Berhad, 2014).
Lay Hong Berhad is engaged in the integration of animal husbandry and investment holding. The business is divided into three parts: integrated livestock, food manufacturing, and retail operations. Its integrated livestock sector includes commercial laying hens, broilers, and breeders. The company’s food manufacturing division offers related products of chicken and egg. Its retail operations include supermarkets, retail stores, and distribution centers.
The company operates about 65 stores under its brands, including G-Mart, MYSHOP, and JT Trading. The company’s subsidiaries include Hing Hong Sdn Berhad, Evergreen Organic Fertilizer Sdn Berhad (EOF), Innobrid Sdn Bhd, Eminent Farm Sdn Bhd, Lay Hong Liquid Egg Sdn Bhd, and the list goes on (Reuters, 2022).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Elevate your Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC) experience with Malaysia Assignment Help's top-notch Course Work Writing Service. Our online assignment experts are here to guide you through BBMF1813: Principles of Finance coursework. Achieve excellence and grasp financial principles effortlessly with our assistance. Visit us today for comprehensive support!
Recent Solved Questions
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Use a random number generator to fill the list The random number should be only in the range of 0 to 99 Use either bubble or selection sorting algorithm to sort the list: Data Structure and Algorithm Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- CIVE2313: A horizontal pipe of 25 cm 600 cm long is connected to a water reservoir at one end and discharged freely: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- CHE 433: Velocity is an intensive property of a system and One kilogram of water at a temperature of 225°C and 500 kPa has a volume of 0.078405 m3: Thermodynamics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- prepare an essay regarding behaviourist counselling as one of the prominent techniques in counselling: Guidance and Counselling Essay, MSU, Malaysia
- AC4012: Identify any TWO stakeholders of the company who have decision-making power, and provide an example of a decision: Introduction to Financial Accounting Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- Determine the basic training unit contribution margin and the break-even point in the current year: Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Challenges For The Tourism Businesses During The Pandemic In Tioman Island Malaysia: Business and Management Dissertation Proposal, UTAR, Malaysia