BBMC4103: Few firms can thrive in the face of constant change Although change is difficult to accept, it is your responsibility: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBMC4103: Change Management|
Few firms can thrive in the face of constant change. Although change is difficult to accept, it is your responsibility as a leader to ensure that your staff is prepared for these unavoidable alterations in how things are done. This could be anything from a simple reorganization of the workforce to a merger or acquisition of another company. While the adjustments may be vital for the company’s future, you will most likely face some obstacles and hurdles. Anticipating these stumbling blocks will help you avoid them before they become serious challenges in the workplace transformation implementation.
Choose an organization that suits your current working field such as manufacturing, oil, and gas, construction, etc. Assume that your project will undergo ONE change. You are required to produce a change management report to your upper management. The report should consist of:
- Explain the changes that will be made to your project.
- Discuss the barriers to this change management.
- Describe how to overcome the barriers.
- Provide a clear and attractive chart to show a process of how to inform your team about forthcoming change.
Prepare a video presentation for Task 1 in THREE (3) MINUTES. Capture a video presentation of yourself with the slide presentation and upload it upon submission. You are required to upload this assignment in the form of a file in mp4 format (not to exceed 400MB). Please submit in a separate file for this Task 2 only.
- Draft Your Content: Know What to Present.
- Consistent Format: Avoid Confusion
- Less Text: A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words
- Make sure you have a good conclusion. It helps to repeat your main points and summarise your findings.
- The presentation is very short so try to make two or three very good points and you need to make sure that you only use the information that you need to support and clarify those points.
Discuss the topic below in the MyInspire forum, screenshot your discussion feedback, and paste it into your report together with Task 1.
“The Hard Side of Change Management during Covid-19 Pandemic”
Your e-tutor will create a folder in the assignment discussion. Please leave your opinion under that folder. Do not create another discussion folder to avoid confusion.
Do the following:
- Select the best FIVE (5) of your postings from the forum discussion set up by your e-tutor.
- Do screenshots of the postings and include them as images in your assignment.
- The screenshots should be in an image file (either in JPG or PNG format). Refer to the sample of Screen Grab below.
- The screenshots should contain the Name, Title of the discussion, Day, Date, and Time. No marks will be given if there is no evidence of attachment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia assignment help has an experienced team of management assignment experts who are available 24*7 hour to help with BBMC4103: Change Management assignment at a reasonable price. hire online assignment writer to get higher rank in each and every assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- UBAF3023: Sustainability reporting is a report that is published by organizations to give details about the impact a company is having on the environmental: Corporate Reporting and Current Issues, Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- BIOS1057: A plant-based diet protects against chronic oxidative stress-related diseases Plants contain variable amounts of antioxidants: Statistical Skills for Bioscientists Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- You are the project manager for your company’s MCP project. You are collaborating with your project team: Project Management Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Multimedia can be applied in various areas including, but not limited to, advertisements, art, education, entertainment: Introduction to Multimedia Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MGT 269: Students need to write an analytical report It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBM208: Describe the details of the Theranos scandal. Discuss whether or not Elizabeth Holmes should be held responsible: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BUS7AN: you need to explain the challenges that the leaders are facing: Contemporary Leadership Themes Assignment, WGU, malaysia
- MPU3223_V2: Choose a Popular Travel Agency in Malaysia Such as Reliance Travel: Entrepreneurship Assignment, OUM
- A firm’s short-run total cost function is 𝑇𝐶 = 𝑞 2 − 3𝑞 + 500 The firm is a monopolist and the inverse demand function for its product is 𝑝 = −𝑞 + 105: Introduction to Mathematical Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Suppose that an economic crisis led to the depreciation of Wakandian dollars. Presidential candidate Reno Miller openly declared: Economic (Trade finance and foreign exchange) Report, Malaysia