BBMC4103: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Few firms can thrive in the face of constant change Although change is difficult to accept, it is your responsibility
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBMC4103: Change Management|
Few firms can thrive in the face of constant change. Although change is difficult to accept, it is your responsibility as a leader to ensure that your staff is prepared for these unavoidable alterations in how things are done. This could be anything from a simple reorganization of the workforce to a merger or acquisition of another company. While the adjustments may be vital for the company’s future, you will most likely face some obstacles and hurdles. Anticipating these stumbling blocks will help you avoid them before they become serious challenges in the workplace transformation implementation.
Choose an organization that suits your current working field such as manufacturing, oil, and gas, construction, etc. Assume that your project will undergo ONE change. You are required to produce a change management report to your upper management. The report should consist of:
- Explain the changes that will be made to your project.
- Discuss the barriers to this change management.
- Describe how to overcome the barriers.
- Provide a clear and attractive chart to show a process of how to inform your team about forthcoming change.
Prepare a video presentation for Task 1 in THREE (3) MINUTES. Capture a video presentation of yourself with the slide presentation and upload it upon submission. You are required to upload this assignment in the form of a file in mp4 format (not to exceed 400MB). Please submit in a separate file for this Task 2 only.
- Draft Your Content: Know What to Present.
- Consistent Format: Avoid Confusion
- Less Text: A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words
- Make sure you have a good conclusion. It helps to repeat your main points and summarise your findings.
- The presentation is very short so try to make two or three very good points and you need to make sure that you only use the information that you need to support and clarify those points.
Discuss the topic below in the MyInspire forum, screenshot your discussion feedback, and paste it into your report together with Task 1.
“The Hard Side of Change Management during Covid-19 Pandemic”
Your e-tutor will create a folder in the assignment discussion. Please leave your opinion under that folder. Do not create another discussion folder to avoid confusion.
Do the following:
- Select the best FIVE (5) of your postings from the forum discussion set up by your e-tutor.
- Do screenshots of the postings and include them as images in your assignment.
- The screenshots should be in an image file (either in JPG or PNG format). Refer to the sample of Screen Grab below.
- The screenshots should contain the Name, Title of the discussion, Day, Date, and Time. No marks will be given if there is no evidence of attachment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- First and foremost, I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to my supervisor, Madam Maria: Research presentation research paper, AMU, Malaysia
- In 2019, the Barrater regime in Barrat has become a new government. In Barrat, the law states: LAW034- Introduction To Legal Theories Assignment, UiTm, Malaysia
- Pelajar dikehendaki menghasilkan sebuah tugasan ilmiah yang berkisar kepada tema yang akan ditentukan olch pcnsyarah: Pengantar Penulisan Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- TBE20503 A systematic drainage and sewerage system is very important for making our life more convenient and creating a healthy environment: building services Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Pietro Yon, a local businessman, owns and manages a number of retail stores that sell a range of homewares: Finance for Strategic Managers Assignment, IBAS, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to adopt organizational behavioral theories and concepts in real organizational settings: Organisational Behaviour Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Write a menu-based program to create a list of records (at least 3 data) using the queue concept: Algorithm and Data Structure Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The Grid System is required to be operated by the GSO to account for such factors as planned and unplanned outages on the Grid System: Engineering Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- FIN20014 Using Excel Spreadsheet, prepare a full analysis to be presented to the CFO of MAJESTIC CORP in evaluating: Financial Management Individual Assignment 2, AUTI, Malaysia
- STA404: A physiotherapist in a private hospital located in Selangor would like to do a study on patients diagnosed of having Scoliosis: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia