An assessment test is used to measure a person’s readiness for college The mathematics scores in the test are scaled to have a normal distribution with a mean of 500 and a standard deviation of 100: Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
An assessment test is used to measure a person’s readiness for college. The mathematics scores in the test are scaled to have a normal distribution with a mean of 500 and a standard deviation of 100. What proportion of the people taking the test will score below 350? Remedial assistance will be given to students in the bottom 10%. What is the maximum score of this group of students?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
A certain type of thread is manufactured with a mean tensile strength of 78.3kg and a standard deviation of 5.6kg. Assuming that the strength of this type of thread is distributed approximately normal, find a) the probability that the mean strength of a random sample of 10 such threads falls between 77kg and 79kg and b) the value of x to the right of which 15% of the means computed from random samples of size 10 would fall.
It is known that a particular machine produces 10% defective electrical components. A box of 100 items of these electrical components will be rejected by a buyer if more than 11% of the items are defective. Buyer A ordered 200 boxes of these electrical components. How many of these boxes will be rejected by buyer A?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
You are looking for someone to do my assignment for me? You have come to the perfect place. Malaysia Assignment Help has a panel of proficient writers who provide outstanding solutions to statistics assignments at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- CDAD 2103: To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19: Methodology of information system development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The primary purpose of this research is to examine the relationship between employee perception: Employee Acceptance Towards E-HRM: Electronic Human Resource Management Dissertation, APU, Malaysia
- The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5: statistics Assignment, UM, malaysia
- Decision-making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous task in which decision-making methods: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Differentiate and analyze the reception of English law, by reference to case law and statute that shaped the legal system: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- LGSE3052: In conjunction with World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021, PETRONAS will be organising a national-level public engagement: English for Occupational Purpose Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBMF1813: Lay Hong Berhad is engaged in investment holdings and poultry farming. The main business of the subsidiary is poultry farming: Principles of Finance Course Work, TARC, Malaysia
- The assignment requires students to submit a report to assess the ability to evaluate evidence from a range of economics sources: Microeconomics Assignment, UNO, Malaysia
- BFW2341: Explore the international financial environment and the importance of foreign exchange risk management: International Financial Management Essay, MUM, Malaysia