An assessment test is used to measure a person’s readiness for college The mathematics scores in the test are scaled to have a normal distribution with a mean of 500 and a standard deviation of 100: Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
An assessment test is used to measure a person’s readiness for college. The mathematics scores in the test are scaled to have a normal distribution with a mean of 500 and a standard deviation of 100. What proportion of the people taking the test will score below 350? Remedial assistance will be given to students in the bottom 10%. What is the maximum score of this group of students?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
A certain type of thread is manufactured with a mean tensile strength of 78.3kg and a standard deviation of 5.6kg. Assuming that the strength of this type of thread is distributed approximately normal, find a) the probability that the mean strength of a random sample of 10 such threads falls between 77kg and 79kg and b) the value of x to the right of which 15% of the means computed from random samples of size 10 would fall.
It is known that a particular machine produces 10% defective electrical components. A box of 100 items of these electrical components will be rejected by a buyer if more than 11% of the items are defective. Buyer A ordered 200 boxes of these electrical components. How many of these boxes will be rejected by buyer A?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
You are looking for someone to do my assignment for me? You have come to the perfect place. Malaysia Assignment Help has a panel of proficient writers who provide outstanding solutions to statistics assignments at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUSB237F: Assume that you are Carmen Wang, the financial controller of China Life Insurance Company: Business Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- To examine the relationship between Services Quality and customer satisfaction in the Johor Bharu property industry: Business Research Thesis, SUT, Malaysia
- MGF5640: Demographics, include some data from business perspective eg Edu, GDP, leading sectors, top export or top import: Cross-Cultural Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- TMF1414: Your task is to develop a room reservation system for My Vacation Hotel The room tariff for this hotel is given in the table below: Programming Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Identification of the key aspects of the business literature to underpin the study: Project Management Thesis, AeU, Malaysia
- PGBM150: The assessment has been specifically designed to accommodate the students varying commercial knowledge and understanding of module content: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer Report, SU, Malaysia
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Beantown Bikes is satisfied with the quotation and agreed to the terms and conditions of the sale: Enterprise Resource Planning Course Work, MMU, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss performance appraisal methods and problems in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- I’m in my final year, and my chosen fyp is a cyber security online consulting website: Cyber Security Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia