AICT004-3-2-NWN: You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for The Evergreen Resort network: Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||AICT004-3-2-NWN: Networks and Networking|
You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for The Evergreen Resort network in Figure 1. You will be given one class C block of IP addresses that you must subnet and provide the IP addressing plan for the network.
Using Packet Tracer, you must first create the topology diagram of the network as shown in Figure 1. Once the topology diagram is done, configure each device according to your proposed IP addressing scheme. When the configuration is complete, use the appropriate commands to verify that the network is working properly.
Part A : Topology Design
- There are total of 3 branch routers, and 1 offsite router for backup. All router to router connections are using Serial interfaces.
- LAN connection in the 3 branches – Kuala Lumpur (KL), Johor Bahru (JB) and Penang are using copper cables (with Fast Ethernet interfaces)
- There are wireless LAN connection provided in KL, JB and Penang branch using WiFi technology.
- Connection from Offsite router to the servers are using fiber optic cables (with Gigabit Ethernet interfaces)
Draw the topology diagram in Cisco Packet Tracer, following the specific requirements
Part B: Packet Tracer Configuration
- Perform basic configuration on Penang, JB, KL and Offsite routers to demonstrate the following configuration skills:
- Basic router/switch configuration (hostname, banner motd, passwords etc.). Please use “cisco” for all passwords.
- Static and Dynamic IPv4 Addressing
- Wireless configuration
- Verify the network configuration by using PING and Tracert command. Troubleshoot the network if any of your attempt is unsuccessful (failed).
Part C: Report – Network Topology / IP Addressing
Each student is required to provide an individual report to justify the network topology and IP addressing scheme used in the network design. Relevant citations and referencing are to be used to support the design.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of proficient writers who offer step-by-step programming assignment help on AICT004-3-2-NWN: Networks and Networking. our university assignment helpers assure you to provide unique and fresh solutions at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given: DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BFIN2213: Select a public listed company and prepare an assignment paper on financial issues and strategies adopted by the financial management: Principles of Finance Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Imagine you are starting a new company and Write the details about the company plus the details of the product e.g., manufacturing processes, materials needed: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- MPU3313: evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Software reuse is a significant software engineering research field as well as a popular practice area in the industry: Software Engineering Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Your report is to be presented at a meeting of the Trust’s legal department as soon as it is complete: (a) Penelope, aged 65, has suffered from schizophrenia for most of her adult life: Medical Law Report UCISS, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: The objectives of the assignment are to expose learners to critical thinking, and decision-making skills and enhance the learners: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Write a menu-based program to create a list of records (at least 3 data) using the queue concept: Algorithm and Data Structure Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia