AICT004-3-2-NWN: You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for The Evergreen Resort network: Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||AICT004-3-2-NWN: Networks and Networking|
You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for The Evergreen Resort network in Figure 1. You will be given one class C block of IP addresses that you must subnet and provide the IP addressing plan for the network.
Using Packet Tracer, you must first create the topology diagram of the network as shown in Figure 1. Once the topology diagram is done, configure each device according to your proposed IP addressing scheme. When the configuration is complete, use the appropriate commands to verify that the network is working properly.
Part A : Topology Design
- There are total of 3 branch routers, and 1 offsite router for backup. All router to router connections are using Serial interfaces.
- LAN connection in the 3 branches – Kuala Lumpur (KL), Johor Bahru (JB) and Penang are using copper cables (with Fast Ethernet interfaces)
- There are wireless LAN connection provided in KL, JB and Penang branch using WiFi technology.
- Connection from Offsite router to the servers are using fiber optic cables (with Gigabit Ethernet interfaces)
Draw the topology diagram in Cisco Packet Tracer, following the specific requirements
Part B: Packet Tracer Configuration
- Perform basic configuration on Penang, JB, KL and Offsite routers to demonstrate the following configuration skills:
- Basic router/switch configuration (hostname, banner motd, passwords etc.). Please use “cisco” for all passwords.
- Static and Dynamic IPv4 Addressing
- Wireless configuration
- Verify the network configuration by using PING and Tracert command. Troubleshoot the network if any of your attempt is unsuccessful (failed).
Part C: Report – Network Topology / IP Addressing
Each student is required to provide an individual report to justify the network topology and IP addressing scheme used in the network design. Relevant citations and referencing are to be used to support the design.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of proficient writers who offer step-by-step programming assignment help on AICT004-3-2-NWN: Networks and Networking. our university assignment helpers assure you to provide unique and fresh solutions at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss critically the 3 Short-term Impacts & 3 Long-term Impacts of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Economic: Economic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BBCE3013: Analyze and describe clearly the proposed issue or problem using appropriate tools or any relevant materials such as graphs: MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- EAB20803: On 1 January 2020 Q10 Bhd acquired 80% shares in Phyto Bhd for an immediate cash payment of RM6,720,000: Financial Accounting and Reporting 3 Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century. Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts: English for Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
- You are required to choose a case for a patient who suffered from a Genitourinary or Endocrine disease/disorder: Genitourinary Case Study, IMC, Malaysia
- The dependent variable of this study is Customer satisfaction in the Johor Bahru property industry, which is the primary interest of the study: Research Methods Thesis, UMS, Malaysia
- BEX3622: Malaysia for the first time in 61 years has a new government, there were hopes with the new government in terms of social and economic progress: Issues in global business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- CDCP2101: Happy Market is a sundry shop that sells everyday products to customers. The owner of the shop wants to have a program: C Programming Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- LAW 437: Discuss critically the constitutional impact and significance of the following decided cases with special emphasis on the freedom of speech and expression: Constitutional law Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- prepare an essay regarding behaviourist counselling as one of the prominent techniques in counselling: Guidance and Counselling Essay, MSU, Malaysia