Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD is a computer company specializing in the installation of software and repair of all types of computer: Accounting information system Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||Accounting information system|
Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD is a computer company specializing in the installation of software and repair of all types of computer equipment. The company was established in 2005 in the industrial area of Nilai.
The company uses different programs to record its activities. Due to the nature of the business, the receiving department and the workshop are in Bandar Baru Nilai.
This makes it easier for repairing teams to transport equipment parts required for repair due to the short distance. The loading dock at the workshop serves a dual purpose: not only are the raw materials delivered there but the completed materials required for repairs are also transported from there to the workshop where they are required.
All members of the repair teams have their laptops, which they carry with them when they visit the client site. They use the laptop to quote on repair or installation work.
Accepted quotes on proposed repair work are sent via e-mail to the administrative section of Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD. For existing clients, the go-ahead is given for the work to start upon manual verification.
For new clients, a client account is first created. All repair works are on credit for both existing and new clients.
Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD required for the accepted quotes are then collated and parts that need to be purchased, if any.
Once the equipment parts have been collated, they are queued in order of client names near the loading dock for the supervising administrative to arrange the parts’ transportation.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on an Accounting information system? Get experts help from Malaysia assignment help. We will provide you assignment before the deadline. We will make sure that your assignment is 100% error-free
Recent Solved Questions
- APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BBPW3103: Select any THREE companies listed in the telecommunication and media sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia: Financial Management 1, OUM, Malaysia
- TSE3173: Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website: Web Application Coursework, KPTM, Malaysia
- you are required to draw a Standard of Procedure (SOP) of petty cash counter operations: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PPH10302T: Calculate the quantity of medication needed to be dispensed for the patient and How much should the patient be charged by the cashier: Pharmacy practice I Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BUSN11079: Discuss the importance of decision making and the application of decision analysis: Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Assignment, UWS, Malaysia
- ACC4284: Analyze the way in which theory, practice, and rules in accounting and finance are fit for the purpose within the context of the economic: Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- SPE351: Students need to identify one sport matching schedule and briefly explain the match schedule used in that sport: Competitive sport : theory and practice Assignment, UITM, Malaysia