Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD is a computer company specializing in the installation of software and repair of all types of computer: Accounting information system Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||Accounting information system|
Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD is a computer company specializing in the installation of software and repair of all types of computer equipment. The company was established in 2005 in the industrial area of Nilai.
The company uses different programs to record its activities. Due to the nature of the business, the receiving department and the workshop are in Bandar Baru Nilai.
This makes it easier for repairing teams to transport equipment parts required for repair due to the short distance. The loading dock at the workshop serves a dual purpose: not only are the raw materials delivered there but the completed materials required for repairs are also transported from there to the workshop where they are required.
All members of the repair teams have their laptops, which they carry with them when they visit the client site. They use the laptop to quote on repair or installation work.
Accepted quotes on proposed repair work are sent via e-mail to the administrative section of Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD. For existing clients, the go-ahead is given for the work to start upon manual verification.
For new clients, a client account is first created. All repair works are on credit for both existing and new clients.
Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD required for the accepted quotes are then collated and parts that need to be purchased, if any.
Once the equipment parts have been collated, they are queued in order of client names near the loading dock for the supervising administrative to arrange the parts’ transportation.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on an Accounting information system? Get experts help from Malaysia assignment help. We will provide you assignment before the deadline. We will make sure that your assignment is 100% error-free
Recent Solved Questions
- FIN4274: A brief description of what initial public offerings (IPOs) are, the process involved, and the main reasons behind a company: Advance Financial Decision Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- HRM-OL-7113: Integrate social skills and responsibility considerations in HRM decision-making and practices in achieving business operational efficiency: Human Resource Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- LAW 1020: Danny bought Levi’s jeans from Levi’s shop in Shah Alam, Selangor that specialized in selling goods of that description: Malaysian Legal System Course Work, IIUM, Malaysia
- Alter a software program by incorporating design refinements appropriately to improve software quality: Design Patterns Course Work, UA, Malaysia
- ACC4213: Identify and critically evaluate strategic management accounting techniques applied by two (2) companies in attaining business competitive advantage: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, UH, Malaysia
- KNS2163: Work to remediate failed slope along Jalan Sebauh, Bintulu is proposed and The affected slope is along a 5 km section of the road: Geotechnical Engineering Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia