ACW410: The airport is a publicly listed company that renders airport-related services in a Southeast Asian Country: Integrated Case Study, USM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)|
The airport is a publicly listed company that renders airport-related services in a Southeast Asian Country. the airport has been experiencing significant increases in financial performance due to a massive number of business expansions and collaborations.
In AirportCo’s existing accounting system, the subsidiaries system are stand-alone applications that are hardly integrated within the main SAP system especially group reporting, and many adjustments and reconciliations needed to be made before the consolidation of accounts. These can be listed as AiportCo’s weaknesses.
Therefore, the management team lost focus on many other important things and couldn’t make informed and right decisions. To stimulate AirportCo’s commercial performance, an accounting change program known as the business process improvement (BPI) is introduced to support the group by providing timely and reliable information and helping the top management make an informed decision.
BPI is conducted via 2 phases the first phase is designing a change program according to the Finance & Procurement Service Delivery Model and the second phase is improving management control functions across the groups by deploying universal integrated ERP systems. Due to the massive changes happening throughout the airport, there is a need to enhance the professionalization of accounting and accountants.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your report writing assignment in Malaysia? Do you need some help to get it done? If so, then you should consider getting Malaysia assignment help. With our great assignment writing help, you can get your report written by a professional writer. This will ensure that it is well-written and free of grammar and spelling errors. So contact us today and get the best report writing help at the best prices!
Recent Solved Questions
- Describe how individuals can develop the role of ethics in a mixed economy and identify the characteristics of a mixed economy: Business Ethics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- TCP1201: Your updated version of the COVID-19 vaccination system now consists of 4 separate JavaFX programs: Objected-Oriented Programming and Data Structures Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Choose one addictive behaviour, assess how COVID-19 might have affected it, and also appraise how COVID-19 might affect future policy and practice in relation to that addictive behaviour: Policy Essay, USM, Malaysia
- Box Company is designing a rectangular box with a square-based pyramid lid that will have a cuboid volume of 2020 m3: Mathematics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo: Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- This project aims to build an employee management system that consolidates all the relevant information on a company’s human resources: Employee Management System, Assignment, malaysia
- Prepare a possible short EIA report for the project: Advanced Environmental Impact Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- INF20003: Whirlwind Courier Services As an employee of a large international courier and shipping service, Mike Morten met: Requirements Analysis and Modelling Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- EEE4333: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems: Embedded system Coursework, SU, Malaysia
- TCP3151: Create a JNI program to calculate the electricity bill. The Java main program will request the user to provide the total electricity: Integrative Programming and Technologies Assignment, MMU, Malaysia