ACW410: The airport is a publicly listed company that renders airport-related services in a Southeast Asian Country: Integrated Case Study, USM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)|
The airport is a publicly listed company that renders airport-related services in a Southeast Asian Country. the airport has been experiencing significant increases in financial performance due to a massive number of business expansions and collaborations.
In AirportCo’s existing accounting system, the subsidiaries system are stand-alone applications that are hardly integrated within the main SAP system especially group reporting, and many adjustments and reconciliations needed to be made before the consolidation of accounts. These can be listed as AiportCo’s weaknesses.
Therefore, the management team lost focus on many other important things and couldn’t make informed and right decisions. To stimulate AirportCo’s commercial performance, an accounting change program known as the business process improvement (BPI) is introduced to support the group by providing timely and reliable information and helping the top management make an informed decision.
BPI is conducted via 2 phases the first phase is designing a change program according to the Finance & Procurement Service Delivery Model and the second phase is improving management control functions across the groups by deploying universal integrated ERP systems. Due to the massive changes happening throughout the airport, there is a need to enhance the professionalization of accounting and accountants.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your report writing assignment in Malaysia? Do you need some help to get it done? If so, then you should consider getting Malaysia assignment help. With our great assignment writing help, you can get your report written by a professional writer. This will ensure that it is well-written and free of grammar and spelling errors. So contact us today and get the best report writing help at the best prices!
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify the main aspects of mise-en-scene that are being used. Which are most important and why: Film, Television and Screen Studies Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Discuss what is a competitive advantage. Why is so important that competitive advantage needs: strategic management Assignment, ATC, Malaysia
- A business to have a competitive advantage in order to survive Management needs to make an effective strategy: Managerial Statistic Home Work, UON, Malaysia
- An SME with 92 full-time employees involved in providing manufactured parts to wholesalers wants to transform to Industrial Revolution: Managing Organization Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- PMG1123: Puan Saleha, Head of Sales Department, has instructed her sales staff to follow her instructions without question: Fundamentals of Management Case Study, KPTM, Malaysia
- FAR620: Sakura Bhd is an importer and distributor of high-quality frozen food products for the Malaysian market: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BU7411: Analyse critically the differences between contemporary international marketing environments, in particular, the importance of cultural differences and consumer behaviour: International marketing Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the need for sustainable development in the manufacturing process. What are the problems/issues: Manufacturing Technology Essay, UTHM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- ENG60904 Select any one of the DC OR AC machines. Discuss in detail the construction, working principles: Introduction to Electronics and Electrical Power and Machines Report, TU, Malaysia