ACW410: The airport is a publicly listed company that renders airport-related services in a Southeast Asian Country: Integrated Case Study, USM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)|
The airport is a publicly listed company that renders airport-related services in a Southeast Asian Country. the airport has been experiencing significant increases in financial performance due to a massive number of business expansions and collaborations.
In AirportCo’s existing accounting system, the subsidiaries system are stand-alone applications that are hardly integrated within the main SAP system especially group reporting, and many adjustments and reconciliations needed to be made before the consolidation of accounts. These can be listed as AiportCo’s weaknesses.
Therefore, the management team lost focus on many other important things and couldn’t make informed and right decisions. To stimulate AirportCo’s commercial performance, an accounting change program known as the business process improvement (BPI) is introduced to support the group by providing timely and reliable information and helping the top management make an informed decision.
BPI is conducted via 2 phases the first phase is designing a change program according to the Finance & Procurement Service Delivery Model and the second phase is improving management control functions across the groups by deploying universal integrated ERP systems. Due to the massive changes happening throughout the airport, there is a need to enhance the professionalization of accounting and accountants.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your report writing assignment in Malaysia? Do you need some help to get it done? If so, then you should consider getting Malaysia assignment help. With our great assignment writing help, you can get your report written by a professional writer. This will ensure that it is well-written and free of grammar and spelling errors. So contact us today and get the best report writing help at the best prices!
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3193: After 64 years of being an independent country, do you think that Malaysia is free from the influence of Western colonization: Philosophy and Current Issues Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Explain the term Explicit and Implicit costs. Give examples. What is Economic Profit as compared to Financial Profit: Managerial Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- PAF3043: Golden Phoenix Bhd is a manufacturing company engaged in food and beverages industries: Financial accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- The company we chose is “PEDAL PUB” This service offers guests the opportunity to enjoy food and conversation while riding a special bicycle: Global Business Strategy Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Catalytic deoxygenation of palm oil and its residue in green diesel production: A current technological review: Inorganic Chemistry Thesis, UTM, malaysia
- BBF305/03: Calculate the betas for both stocks and Discuss the problems encounters when testing the CAPM empirically: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- TCP1201: Your updated version of the COVID-19 vaccination system now consists of 4 separate JavaFX programs: Objected-Oriented Programming and Data Structures Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BFW3121: The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia
- Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization: Dissertation, Malaysia