ACC4294: Today’s environment is one not only of heightened risk but of prolonged uncertainty: Effective Governance Report, HU, Malaysia
|University||University of Hertfordshire (HU)|
|Subject||ACC4294: Effective Governance|
Today’s environment is one not only of heightened risk but of prolonged uncertainty. Blurring the lines between business-as-usual risk management, crisis management, and resilience can enable agility in the face of an uncertain future.
BLANKET statements about the impact of the coronavirus pandemic and its economic fallout may be viewed skeptically. But this much we can say: Risk management failures abounded. Indeed, regardless of how one’s organization has been affected, there is much to be learned about risk management from this still-unfolding crisis.
The Global Risk Report in 2020 prepared by World Economic Forum (WEF) failed to detect the pandemic risk of COVID-19. There is a heat risk map that is used to map risks according to their likelihood and impact on the organization. Is this still relevant in today’s uncertain world?
Atkins (2022) in a Forbes article has stated that every year would see a shift in corporate governance standards, in an effort to evolve along with the rapidly changing business landscape and stay aligned with the shifting priorities of all stakeholders. In addition, an article by Moats and DeNicola has stated that there are four trends that will be shaping corporate governance in the US for the year 2022, namely, (1) Shareholders and activist investors beat the drum on ESG, (2) Human capital concerns take center stage, (3) Supply chain disruptions continue for every sector and (4) Quickly evolving data privacy regulations demand nimble responses. Source:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We are the top report writing help provider on ACC4294: Effective Governance to college or university students in Malaysia. our writers are capable to compose a quality report on accounting assignments so that you will get higher ranks at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- As the Head of the Investment Analysis team of Am Global Investment Fund, you have to plan your investment: Financial Investment Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- HE119/BHH1103: You are required to search for any two (2) company’s Annual Report (2020/2021) and Look at the company’s financial statements and gather the information that needs to be used to calculate financial ratio: Introduction To Hospitality Accounting Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- BFW2751: Nancy Lim a financial analyst, is looking for your guidance regarding her new investment portfolio, which is worth $2 million: Derivatives 1 Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- An executive summary is an extended abstract of the report. It could be a few paragraphs summarizing: International Marketing for Managers Essay, UMS, Malaysia
- The Director of Economics and Policy (PwC) emphasizes data’s function as the catalyst for a country’s growth: Advanced Data Analysis Essay, SU, Malaysia
- FOBT3123: The Sale of Goods Act lays down a small number of compulsory legal rules concerned with an array of presumptions and implied: Business Law Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate the comments made by the two CEOs in the context of values differences across cultures and the motives: Faculty of Behavioural Sciences Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss types of benefits and incentives in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- To examine the relationship between Services Quality and customer satisfaction in the Johor Bharu property industry: Business Research Thesis, SUT, Malaysia