ACC4284: Analyze the way in which theory, practice, and rules in accounting and finance are fit for the purpose within the context of the economic: Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
|University||INTI International University (IIU)|
|Subject||ACC4284: Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance|
Knowledge and Understanding tested
- Analyze how theory, practice, and rules in accounting and finance are fit for the purpose within the context of the economic, political, and cultural environment of our society with specific application to any current controversial reporting issues.
- Link major accounting regulatory moves to unresolved issues which remain ongoing across the history of accounting and finance theory- i.e concepts such as measurement, judgment, independence, the nature of reality, and behaviour.
- Evaluate the position of accounting & finance in our society from a political and economic standpoint.
- Analyze the nature of the relationship between accounting & finance from a practical and theoretical standpoint.
Skills and Attributes tested Outcomes:
- Use academic literature to build critical arguments and analyses.
- Academically argue views on topical issues, using appropriate research, while showing their ability to develop an argument and communicate effectively.
- Advise regulatory bodies, or senior management or a professional body, having undertaken independent research and drawn conclusions.
Chair of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) Hans Hoogervorst in his speech delivered at the Climate-Related Financial Reporting Conference in Cambridge, UK. on 2 April 2019 has stated that:
“The mission of IASB is to develop accounting standards that bring transparency, accountability, and efficiency to financial markets around the world. IFRS Standards are designed to meet the financial information needs of investors and other market participants to support their economic decisions.”
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you want to hire an assignment writer at a reasonable cost then you must get in touch with malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We have 3000+ experienced assignment writers who can customize your (ACC4284) Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance Assignment according to your university requirement.
Recent Solved Questions
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- ACC4304: The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr. Martin which has been in operation for a year: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- A business to have a competitive advantage in order to survive Management needs to make an effective strategy: Managerial Statistic Home Work, UON, Malaysia
- FIN62504: For trends related to the Fintech industry, students may refer to Bloomberg Intelligence via the Bloomberg terminal: FinTech and Innovation Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Critical understanding of the key strategic decisions that a business may have to make and appreciation of how accounting: Strategic Corporate Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MGT420: It is the determining of an organization’s goals and deciding how best to achieve them. The organization obtains: Company Implementation of the Principles of Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Mr. Aamir is a 45-year-old physiotherapist who has had a history of occasional stiffness and pain in the lower back region for the past 3 years: Physiotherapy Practice in Musculoskeletal Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- F79MA: Suppose that you are a trainee actuary working in the mathematical modeling team for a non-governmental organization that is rolling out a micro-credit scheme to support rural communities in developing countries: Statistical Model Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- This project is proposed to solve the business problem from a business/firm/company perspective: Business Analytics Research Paper, SU, Malaysia