ACC4284: Analyze the way in which theory, practice, and rules in accounting and finance are fit for the purpose within the context of the economic: Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
|University||INTI International University (IIU)|
|Subject||ACC4284: Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance|
Knowledge and Understanding tested
- Analyze how theory, practice, and rules in accounting and finance are fit for the purpose within the context of the economic, political, and cultural environment of our society with specific application to any current controversial reporting issues.
- Link major accounting regulatory moves to unresolved issues which remain ongoing across the history of accounting and finance theory- i.e concepts such as measurement, judgment, independence, the nature of reality, and behaviour.
- Evaluate the position of accounting & finance in our society from a political and economic standpoint.
- Analyze the nature of the relationship between accounting & finance from a practical and theoretical standpoint.
Skills and Attributes tested Outcomes:
- Use academic literature to build critical arguments and analyses.
- Academically argue views on topical issues, using appropriate research, while showing their ability to develop an argument and communicate effectively.
- Advise regulatory bodies, or senior management or a professional body, having undertaken independent research and drawn conclusions.
Chair of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) Hans Hoogervorst in his speech delivered at the Climate-Related Financial Reporting Conference in Cambridge, UK. on 2 April 2019 has stated that:
“The mission of IASB is to develop accounting standards that bring transparency, accountability, and efficiency to financial markets around the world. IFRS Standards are designed to meet the financial information needs of investors and other market participants to support their economic decisions.”
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you want to hire an assignment writer at a reasonable cost then you must get in touch with malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We have 3000+ experienced assignment writers who can customize your (ACC4284) Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance Assignment according to your university requirement.
Recent Solved Questions
- An SME with 92 full-time employees involved in providing manufactured parts to wholesalers wants to transform to Industrial Revolution: Managing Organization Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- HBET2303: The goal of assessment is to help students improve as writers and feel successful as writers: Writing IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Create a program with classes and objects to provide greater flexibility, modularity, and reusability for developing Java applications: Java programing Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- ACT3114: On 1 January 20X1, Redial Sdn Bhd purchased a machine for RM1,800 Redial will depreciate the machine on a straight-line basis over its useful life of 15 years: Financial Accounting and reporting 2 Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Critical understanding of the key strategic decisions that a business may have to make and appreciation of how accounting: Strategic Corporate Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- Mr.Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation: Financial Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Alter a software program by incorporating design refinements appropriately to improve software quality: Design Patterns Course Work, UA, Malaysia
- You are working for a marketing company that specializes in helping companies to market their products: Programming model Assignment, SU, Malaysia