A fire struck out at Kemaman Bitumen Company Sdn Bhd located at Teluk Kalong Industrial Area: Process Safety Management Assignment, UTP, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP)|
|Subject||Process Safety Management|
On July 5th, 2018, at approximately 6:15 pm, a fire struck out at Kemaman Bitumen Company Sdn Bhd located at Teluk Kalong Industrial Area, Terengganu. Four contract workers were injured due to the blaze with one suffering seriously burnt and being treated at Burns Unit, Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah in Batu Burok, Kuala Terengganu.
More than 100 firefighters were battling a raging fire that destroyed three huge crude oil tanks. Of the three tanks, two have been gutted and firefighters were trying to put out the fire at the third tank using foam so that it does not spread to other tanks. It was reported that the victims were carrying out hot work near the facility that had caused the fire. The blaze was described as the biggest in Terengganu for years.
- Discuss the violation to process safety management; and
- Explain how such incidents can be prevented and if the catastrophic episode occurs, how to mitigate and minimize the impact on people, property, and surrounding.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for case study assignment help then Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect place for you. Not only do we provide case study help services to all students, but our team of proficient and experienced professionals makes sure that each case study assignment help is provided to our customers on time and with complete precision. We make use of the latest advancements in technology and software so that your case study assignments are accurate and comprehensive. With online assignment help, you can get customized case study help with the assurance that your assignments will be completed on time and accurately.
Recent Solved Questions
- CT087-3-3: Real-time developers have to balance 3 constraints in the quest for timely RT execution, efficiency, predictability: RTS Realtime Systems Assignment AUTI, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer : Introduction to computer systems, networks and security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Distributed leadership, or the expansion of leadership roles in schools, beyond those in formal leadership or administrative posts: Educational Leadership Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- FAR210: Dasz Bhd was incorporated in 2018 with a registered capital of RM100,000,000. The company involves in the trading: Financial Accounting 3 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MKT542: Write a conclusion paragraph that briefly informs the reader of what you wrote about in your review and your overall findings: Channels Management Case Study, UiTM, UK
- DPM10013: Draw Three marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples: Principle of Marketing Course Work, PM, Malaysia
- Assume you are accountant of the ABC sole propritership and You have to collect the one month transactions of ABC sole proprietorship: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKM Resources Berhad requires RM500,000 to support the working capital requirements for the next 9 months: Financial Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Arif graduated from engineering 5 years ago. The employer will give him an increase of RM 10,000 annually: Engineering Economic Home Work, SU, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Sav was extracted from an experimental research study which was undertaken to determine the effectiveness: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia