MGT6208E: Rakyat Quality of Life” is the core of the New Economic Model for Malaysia, and as the Nation embarks on reaching the developed-country: STATISTICS AND DECISION ANALYSIS Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
|INTI International University (IIU)
|MGT6208E: STATISTICS AND DECISION ANALYSIS
“Rakyat Quality of Life” is the core of the New Economic Model for Malaysia, and as the Nation embarks on reaching the developed-country status by 2020, the standards of living shall be enhanced accordingly. Improvement in the quality of healthcare and other social services over past decades significantly increased the average expected life of Malaysian citizens.
It is expected that by 2020, more than 9.9 percent of Malaysians become older than 60 years. This upward trend suggests that wellbeing of aging population of Malaysia requires immediate attention. Moreover, Employees Provident Fund (EPF) annual reports suggest that more than 90 percent of individuals at the age of retirement own less than RM100’000 in their EPF accounts, which is not sufficient for covering post-retirement living expenses. Therefore, the accumulation of private wealth becomes crucial.
Saving pattern is affected by extent of financial capabilities of individuals and also varies across various demographic groups such as gender, ethnicity, education, work orientation, and income group.
This research aims to address this issue by assessing the financial literacy of Malaysian adults and identifying the wealth accumulation behaviour of households as a prerequisite for their retirement planning decision making by developing a framework based on financial capabilities, availability, accessibility, and affordability of private retirement plans and individual’s awareness of these requirements.
Findings of this research should enable policymakers to incentivize private retirement planning in conjunction with EPF and other State-sponsored support mechanisms. Findings will also help the industry to develop retirement packages favoured by wider range of individuals or develop customized products for clienteles.
The aim of this project is to provide a strategic action plan
Action plan (1500 words) Suggestion and recommendations to address;
b) Government agency
c) Insurance and Investment companies
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get assignment helper online service to get done your difficult MGT6208E: STATISTICS AND DECISION ANALYSIS assignment at Malaysia Assignment Help. our skilled writers always understand your need and prepare quality solutions for statistics assignments as per university guidelines. you can also take OUM assignment helper service at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- HOSP2330: You are planning to open the Bubble Tea kiosk in your area Your study should be covered in beverage control: Food and Beverage Control Report, DC, Malaysia
- DBQT2013 A manufacturing plant operates on a three-shift system: Shift A, Shift B, and Shift C: Business Statistics Group Assignment 2, CUM, Malaysia
- CBC3013: Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- PSY231: you are required to select one topic or issue from any area of psychology, and explain how the issue can be viewed from an evolutionary psychology perspective: Evolutionary Psychology Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- The Pandora Company, a U.S.-based manufacturer of furniture and appliances that offshores all of its manufacturing operations to Asia: Operations Management & Analytics, UNM, Malaysia
- MAF201: In December 2016, ADAWI Constructions Bhd was awarded a contract to construct a sports complex near Bukit Meranek: Cost and management accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- STA404: Healthcare facilities are essential for providing quality and accessible health services to the population: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- D2FIN100: Suppose the stock of Host Hotels & Resorts is currently trading for $20 per share. If Host does a 3:2 stock split: Introduction to Finance Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- LAW034 Maria Mercedes Fernandez is a well-known and respected investigative journalist in the State of Papaya: Introduction To Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia