You work as a Financial Analyst for a consulting company. Manufacturing firm Elite Engineering, your customer: Financial Analysis and Control Systems Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||Financial Analysis and Control Systems|
You work as a Financial Analyst for a consulting company. Manufacturing firm Elite Engineering, your customer, is looking to enhance its financial performance and control frameworks. It is your responsibility to examine the financial accounts of the firm and make recommendations in light of your findings.
Using Elite Engineering’s financial information:
- Income Statement for the year ending December 31, 2003
- Balance Sheet as of December 31, 2003
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
- Cash Flow Statement for the year ending December 31, 2003
- Calculate and analyse the following ratios for the most recent financial year using the provided financial statements:
- Current Ratio
- Gross Profit Margin
- Return on Assets (ROA)
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio = total debts (non-current liabilities)/ Shareholders’ Equity
- Interpret your ratio analysis’ findings. What do these ratios tell us about the company’s profitability, liquidity, and financial risk?
- Conduct a cash flow analysis for Elite Engineering based on the Cash Flow Statement provided. You may assess the cash flow generated by the company’s financing, investment and operating operations and identify any significant cash flow trends or patterns and discuss their implications.
- Based on the presented Income Statement and Balance Sheet, make suggestions on how to make the budgeting process of Elite Engineering to be better. Also, based on your findings, provide some recommendations to Elite Engineering for enhancing its financial performance, cash flow management, and overall financial control systems.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Enhance your academic journey with expert financial analysis and control systems assistance! Partner with Online Assignment Experts for top-notch University Assignment Help Services. Our platform, Malaysia Assignment Help, collaborates with Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) students, providing tailored guidance on financial analysis and control systems assignments. Let our experienced professionals elevate your understanding and grades. Discover academic excellence with us today!
Recent Solved Questions
- Creativity can manifest in many ways in children, depending on their interests and abilities. Some children may have a talent: Cognitive Development Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- Given a table of prices according to the type of dates. Request the type of dates, grade, and amount: Fundamentals Of Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBPW3103: Select any THREE companies listed in the telecommunication and media sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia: Financial Management 1, OUM, Malaysia
- As Head of Compliance at FirmCorp Sdn Bhd, an organisation regulated in Malaysia: Top 5 Compliance Issues in the Organisation Assignment, Malaysia
- Light pollution is defined as the alteration of naturally occurring light levels during the night environment by artificial lighting: Marine Sciences Dissertation, USM, Malaysia
- Debt financing refers to an organization that borrows money. Usually borrowing it from an outside source to finance: Principles of Finance Course Work, UOM, Malaysia
- The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars: Programming Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
- DHT 541: Tourism is the generic term to cover both demand and supply that has been adopted in various forms and used: Tourism and Hospitality Economics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- MKT60404:You are required to select an experience (a series of service encounters) when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company: Services Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- To create the most suitable STP and marketing mix strategies, the sales representatives of Mercedes Benz: Delivering Values for Customers Assignment, TU, Malaysia