You have been employed by an Information Technology (IT) industry as an IT Officer who is to set up a simple LAN in a department: Computer Systems and Networking Assignment, CU, Malaysia
|University||curtin university (CU)|
|Subject||Computer Systems and Networking|
You have been employed by an Information Technology (IT) industry as an IT Officer who is to set up a simple Local Area Network (LAN) in a department that consists of THREE (3) workstations, a server and a router that serve to the Internet.
- Construct a simple diagram to represent the LAN network required.
- LAN technology was developed with the purpose to communicate, share information and produce information locally and remotely. State any TWO (2) examples for the purpose.
- c) Show how LAN operated through network and computer.
Skype is a telecommunication application software product. It offers a service that allows you to make a phone call from a Personal Computer (PC) to an ordinary phone. This means that the voice call must pass through both the Internet and through the telephone network. Discuss how this might be done.
Figure 1 below shows the components used in building up a computer stick system in a home network. Choose a product brand which is available from the market and explain briefly the components involved and how it works (includes cable, adapter and relevant picture).
Briefly explain on the range of Internet Protocol (IP) address in Figure 2.
A calling device requests for communication to a receiving device by sending a request signal. The receiving device accepted the request by establishing handshake signal with the calling device, therefore, communication is established.
a) What is the purpose of handshaking in Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) connection orientation?
b) Compare the signal SYN (sync), ACK (acknowledge) and FIN (finish) in TCP handshaking.
c) With the aid of a diagram, interpret the process of handshaking for a data transfer or communication until terminated.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for IT assignment help on Computer Systems and Networking Assignment then look no further at Malaysia Assignment Help. our dedicated expert team offer the all type of quality solution on programming assignment. you can also check our ISP610 Business Data Analytics Assignment Sample, ECE126 Introduction To C Programming Assignment sample,ECE513 Multimedia Systems And Applications Assignment, CSC134 Computer And Information Processing Assignment etc more at a cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- Linda has decided to set up an account that will pay her granddaughter (Janice) $5,000 a year indefinitely: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- MC247:Ashley is 17 years old. Her parents are frustrated by her selfish and destructive behavior: Interpersonal Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- Create a program with classes and objects to provide greater flexibility, modularity, and reusability for developing Java applications: Java programing Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- Discuss three symbolisms in the play Macbeth and how they support the central theme of the play: Bachelor of Performing Arts Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- FTA541: Carefully organize their research process, from identifying a feasible topic, developing an argument, employing a research: Academic Exercise Research Paper, UiTM, Malaysia
- HFT20303: How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, UMK, Malaysia
- CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia