You have been employed by an Information Technology (IT) industry as an IT Officer who is to set up a simple LAN in a department: Computer Systems and Networking Assignment, CU, Malaysia
|University||curtin university (CU)|
|Subject||Computer Systems and Networking|
You have been employed by an Information Technology (IT) industry as an IT Officer who is to set up a simple Local Area Network (LAN) in a department that consists of THREE (3) workstations, a server and a router that serve to the Internet.
- Construct a simple diagram to represent the LAN network required.
- LAN technology was developed with the purpose to communicate, share information and produce information locally and remotely. State any TWO (2) examples for the purpose.
- c) Show how LAN operated through network and computer.
Skype is a telecommunication application software product. It offers a service that allows you to make a phone call from a Personal Computer (PC) to an ordinary phone. This means that the voice call must pass through both the Internet and through the telephone network. Discuss how this might be done.
Figure 1 below shows the components used in building up a computer stick system in a home network. Choose a product brand which is available from the market and explain briefly the components involved and how it works (includes cable, adapter and relevant picture).
Briefly explain on the range of Internet Protocol (IP) address in Figure 2.
A calling device requests for communication to a receiving device by sending a request signal. The receiving device accepted the request by establishing handshake signal with the calling device, therefore, communication is established.
a) What is the purpose of handshaking in Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) connection orientation?
b) Compare the signal SYN (sync), ACK (acknowledge) and FIN (finish) in TCP handshaking.
c) With the aid of a diagram, interpret the process of handshaking for a data transfer or communication until terminated.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for IT assignment help on Computer Systems and Networking Assignment then look no further at Malaysia Assignment Help. our dedicated expert team offer the all type of quality solution on programming assignment. you can also check our ISP610 Business Data Analytics Assignment Sample, ECE126 Introduction To C Programming Assignment sample,ECE513 Multimedia Systems And Applications Assignment, CSC134 Computer And Information Processing Assignment etc more at a cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- HGM3043: Latar belakang, pertumbuhan penduduk dan sejarah perkembangan bandar ini And Dua aktiviti ekonomi asas di bandar ini: Geografi Bandar Dan Metropolitan Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- There is an urgency for us to implement energy saving in buildings because of the high energy consumption and CO2 emission: Wind Engineering Thesis, UTM, Malaysia
- Imagine you own a pet grooming business You want to use market research to identify how you can grow your business: Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Choose any three (3) accounting standards that you have learned in the class and discuss briefly about those standards: Financial Accounting & Reporting 1 Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- AICT004-NWN:You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the DigitalSea Inc: Networks and Networking Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment: Facility Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC 116: Identify the cost driver for each of the activity cost pools below Machine cost and Purchase cost: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- STA404: There is an increasing trend in purchasing the laptop due to the pandemic Covid19: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia