You are required to investigate the above scenario of government data to explore the application of big data analytics: Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
|University||HELP University (HU)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Data Analytics|
Big data can have a major impact on local, national, and global governments. The explosion of data from different sources such as traffic and CCTV cameras, sensors, satellites, emails, direct messages, and social media, as well as the use of emerging technology from the private IT space and academia to better govern and manage the public sector, is referred to as big data in government. Governments must make sense of the massive amounts of data they receive daily to make vital choices affecting millions of people. More people means more data, and more sources of information mean exponentially more data. Governments and the public sector have a wide range of use cases, and big data applications are becoming more relevant as these organizations adjust to a changing global environment. Governments must be data-driven to manage these new, massive inputs, and to satisfy constituents who have matured alongside the global data revolution.
You are required to investigate the above scenario of government data to explore the application of big data analytics and address the following Big Data concepts and techniques for an effective Big Data Analytics Solution.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of 3000+ PhD qualified writers who offer quality support on Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Data Analytics. our professional writers are can provide unique, high-quality, reliable programming assignment help at an effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT420: It is the determining of an organization’s goals and deciding how best to achieve them. The organization obtains: Company Implementation of the Principles of Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BFW3121: The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- AC4012: Identify any TWO stakeholders of the company who have decision-making power, and provide an example of a decision: Introduction to Financial Accounting Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- Economic Impacts Of Poverty Identify and describe comprehensively the impacts of poverty on the chosen country in Part I: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Requirements Select any three listed companies in the healthcare sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia: Financial Management 1 Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MHRD510: Expatriates are employees who leave their country of origin in order to work and reside in another country: Global Human Resource Management Research Paper, HU, Malaysia
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BLO3405: Adrian is a chef from New Zealand and has recently moved to Melbourne He is keen to open up a Café in St Kilda: Law Of Financial Institutions Assignment, VU, Malaysia
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- To become more aware of critical aspects of the service encounter from a customer’s perspective: Service Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia