You and your group member own a cookies business where you make delicious brownies cookies with various flavors: Principle of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||Principle of Marketing|
- GROUP PROJECT 1: SEGMENTATION SIMULATION
You and your group member own a cookies business where you make delicious brownies cookies with various flavors. The brand name of the brownies cookies is Brownies Letopss. You’ve got a pretty good base of regular, local customers. With no formal marketing, your Brownies Letopss made an average of RM27000 in revenue a month, which pays RM2700 to the owners. But, you and your business partner want to bring new customers and expand the market segment of Brownies Letopss. Your goal is to get the new customer of Brownies Letopss. You and your business partners aim to increase average monthly revenues by more than 20%.
- GROUP PROJECT 2: MARKETING MIX INCIDENTS
Raja Coffee is a local coffeehouse with two outlets located at Bandar Baru Bangi and Shah Alam. The location of the outlets is surrounded by schools, community colleges, and universities. The nearest residential is a low-cost housing residential with a distance of 10KM. Raja Coffee serves varieties of coffee like Brewed Coffee, Vietnamese Coffee, Thai Coffee, and Malaysian Local Coffee. In addition, Raja Coffee also serves non-coffee drinks like varieties of tea and fruit juice.
The outlets also serve types of pastries and cakes, mainly French and English pastries. To bring more customers, the owner serves local Malay desserts like Kueh Talam, Cucur Udang, Kueh Koci, and Kueh Seri Muka. The product mix (i.e., menu) of Raja Coffee is attached below. The owner had a belief that ‘Everyone Can Enjoy The Cozy Meal at the Lower Price.’ Based on this belief, the price range of Raja Coffee products is RM0.90 to RM 9. The cheapest product is Kueh Seri Muka, and the most expensive product is a slice of English Fruit Cake.
Raja Coffee promotes their coffeehouses by distributing flyers to the nearest residential and sharing the newest promotion through the owner’s FB account. Raja Coffee offers a 15% discount on all products during an off-peak time such as the weekend. 60% of the menu is prepared in-house to maintain food quality, like pastries and Malay desserts. For the cake product line, Raja Coffee outsource from the bakery in Gombak. During a hot day, 3% of the cake delivered were end-up defected. Brewed coffee recorded the highest sales volume than other products, and during weekdays, 75% of the menu was sold. Meanwhile, during the weekend, 55% of the menu was sold. However, the six-monthly revenue is -25%, even though the coffeehouse started to run delivery service two months ago.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you finding online assignment helpers in Malaysia? Don't panic we have a team of Ph.D. experts writers who are ready 24*7 to assist you and write your principle marketing assignment at a cheap price with 100% error-free content. and you also take over our online exam help service in this our experts have prepared for your university exam.
Recent Solved Questions
- The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect: Critical Thinking Communication Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- BMK311: Smart Home Technology was introduced in the early 2000s. Everyone in the world began talking about the Internet of Things: Product Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- TASK 1: Relational Database Queries – Relational Algebra: TASK 2: Relational Database Queries – SQL: SQL Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Banks in distress present a threat to orderliness and stability in financial markets. Left unresolved, users and providers: Islamic Financial System Assignment, LU, Malaysia
- Discuss how can collaboration shape the country’s security dynamics during this pandemic: International Community Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- An investment business situated in Malaysia has just hired you to be a financial analyst on their investment team: Strategic Corporate Finance Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Defines your proposals to address the concerns raised in respect of the existing complaints handling process: Advance Certification in Compliance Essay, MMU, Malaysia
- TSI2241: Compare and contrast between horizontal and vertical integration. The report should contain: System Integration and Architecture Assignment, MMU, Malaysia