XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
|University||curtin university (CU)|
XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri. This CSR activity is open to the public. In the project initiation or conceptualization phase, your company has done stakeholder analysis.
You are required to:
- Explain the importance of analyzing project stakeholders in deciding whether or not to follow through with the above project.
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis by identifying THREE (3) key stakeholders and their roles in the planned project.
Explain the FIVE (5) group development stages (forming, storming norming, performing, adjourning) with an example. Rationalize the importance for project teams to move through these stages in order to be productive.
The activities necessary for the completion of a project (Table 1) are listed in the following table:
Based on the information provided in Table 1, you are required to:
- Construct the project network diagram and calculate the cost of the project at all-time durations.
- Determine the optimum time period that gives the lowest total cost.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help provide the high quality online case study helper on Project Management. We have hired the master and PhD degree management assignment writers to design the flawless CSC575 Software Project Management Assignment, ASM552 Project Management Assignment Example, MEM677 Project Management Assignment Sample etc. at a budget friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Syarikat Layang uses the First-in, First-out costing method for its perpetual inventory system: Bachelor of Business Accounting Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- JFP463E: Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Describe the breaches of US sanctions committed by ABC in respect of the three (3) sanctioned countries: Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Financing of Terrorism Practices Assignment, ICTA, Malaysia
- A physician whom she consulted could find no organic or medical basis for her physical symptoms and recommended personal therapy: Counselling Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- Critically discuss how you might sample and collect qualitative data to assist you in achieving your research question: Research Skills for International Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- An ornamental creeping plant will be cultivated vertically to create a wall structure. Light conditions and water availability: Environmental Engineering Thesis, UKM, Malaysia
- The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- FAR210: Dasz Bhd was incorporated in 2018 with a registered capital of RM100,000,000. The company involves in the trading: Financial Accounting 3 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The dependent variable of this study is Customer satisfaction in the Johor Bahru property industry, which is the primary interest of the study: Research Methods Thesis, UMS, Malaysia