XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
|University||curtin university (CU)|
XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri. This CSR activity is open to the public. In the project initiation or conceptualization phase, your company has done stakeholder analysis.
You are required to:
- Explain the importance of analyzing project stakeholders in deciding whether or not to follow through with the above project.
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis by identifying THREE (3) key stakeholders and their roles in the planned project.
Explain the FIVE (5) group development stages (forming, storming norming, performing, adjourning) with an example. Rationalize the importance for project teams to move through these stages in order to be productive.
The activities necessary for the completion of a project (Table 1) are listed in the following table:
Based on the information provided in Table 1, you are required to:
- Construct the project network diagram and calculate the cost of the project at all-time durations.
- Determine the optimum time period that gives the lowest total cost.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help provide the high quality online case study helper on Project Management. We have hired the master and PhD degree management assignment writers to design the flawless CSC575 Software Project Management Assignment, ASM552 Project Management Assignment Example, MEM677 Project Management Assignment Sample etc. at a budget friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BPMM1013: What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- The library is the best place to look for information for many people. Every library in Malaysia must have its own services: Fundamental of Library Administration Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: You are a government economist analyzing the market for iPhones Consider the following events below: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- What is the correlation coefficient of the linear regression equation? What does this tell you? Explain: Statistics for Engineering Technology Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- COMP3042: For each question, a description of your visualization strategies, including data cleaning, transformation, visual encoding: Fundamentals of Information Visualisation coursework, UNMC, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia