Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
|University||Management & Science University (MSU)|
|Subject||HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT|
Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020, as well as changing the functions of organizations and how they manage human resources. Existing trends in remote work, e-commerce, and automation were amplified by the pandemic. In the post COVID-19 world, hybrid work arrangements appear to be the first step back to the ‘old norms.’ However, many employees are concerned about their safety and well-being because the pandemic will persist and they must learn to live with it.
Identify the issues of hybrid work arrangements and develop strategies for how an organisation may assure a “safe reopening,” as well as the types ofleadership required to ensure that employees’ well-being is a top concern in the workplace post COVID-19.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia
- BBQT1013: Misuse and abuse of trade discounts infringe on fair trade laws and can cost companies stiff fines and legal fees: Business Mathematics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- STA404: A dairy products factory wants to know the milk flavor preferred by the buyers: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- UBML2013: Select any one current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- HMEF5133: The objective of the assignment is to enhance learners’ ability in researching a topic of study : Directed Reading Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: International Community Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- Students will assume the responsibility of a Chief Strategy Officer by selecting an organization from the public domain or choosing: Strategic Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia