With the COVID-19 pandemic as the current scenario in our modern technological era, technology and information: Master of Computing Thesis, UON, Malaysia
|University of Nottingham (UON)
|Master of Computing
With the COVID-19 pandemic as the current scenario in our modern technological era, technology and information systems are now widely utilized in the management of every firm. Many enterprises and organizations throughout the world are developing the necessity to form virtual teams as a result of the global market.
Employers are not permitted to gather and do work on the premises, as well as outside gatherings, due to the COVID-19 epidemic. When it comes to software project teams, management, communication, and discussion are critical to the project’s success. Working from home is crucial for project teams in the event of a pandemic, as communication and discussion will be difficult. This is where virtual management, in conjunction with communication technologies, comes into play.
In today’s worldwide software development, virtual project teams have become incredibly vital and crucial. This method involves performing software development work while remaining in separate regions as a team, a person, or an organization. Virtual teams are made up of a group of individuals that collaborate via electronic means and can work across borders. The instruments used to collaborate across borders are communication technologies and collaborative tools.
Virtual project teams (VPT) in the software industry also involve outsourcing projects to third parties or offshoring development to divisions in remote locations. This popular virtual approach is to endeavor to leverage the potential benefits of labor profitability available between geographical locations which means various locations (Casey 2010).
The company must be able to identify that virtual teams work differently than traditional teams in terms of coordination and that they must be handled accordingly. Agile approaches such as Scrum and Kanban enable collocated teams to work together in one location. Scrum makes it easy for small teams to coordinate where they will meet and work.
Kanban, on the other hand, is based on the Just-In-Time technique, which employs Kanban boards to quickly shift work from one state to the next. Agile methodologies have become so popular in the software industry and have gained so much recognition that other industries are looking to incorporate them into their operations.
In this study, we’ll look at how software project teams in companies employ virtual project management to deal with current concerns and obstacles, as well as how agile development management can be linked to a successful project and smooth management outcomes. In these cases, it’s essential to recognize that project management for a virtual team differs from project management for a collocated team.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the ideal choice for students who are stuck with thesis writing assignments. With expert thesis writers, the platform offers exceptional thesis help in Malaysia. Backed with years of experience, they will provide you with assignment writing help based on your requirements and help you score top grades in no time.
Recent Solved Questions
- Company FTZ is a company that manufactures telecommunications equipment and provides support: Project Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- The stock market is one of the popular places in Malaysia where retail investors come to make investments: Bachelor of Accounting & Finance Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- 3BMB01: Demonstrate practical application and a critical understanding of project management and the relevance: Operations and Project Management Report, YSJU, Malaysia
- encourage the recognition of Physics principles taught in class in the everyday world: Physics Assignment, UTM, malaysia
- If this continues for some period, it will give serious threat to the environmental issue: Bio Statisitcs, Coursework, UPM, Malaysia
- Sustainability refers to the development that caters to the needs of the existing generation without sacrificing: Sustainability Report, SU, Malaysia
- BQS560: Understanding and synthesizing information gained from the main source of reference. Critically appraise the information: Project Management I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The impact a company is having on the environmental, social, and economic structure of society. In post COVID-19 world: Corporate Reporting Current Issue Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- FINA1035: Footnotes should only be used to reference material or to tell the reader where to find the related information: Strategic Financial Management Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- Students are required to extract data on the performance of a country in terms of sustainability policies and management practices: Master of Policy Sciences Assignment, CU, Malaysia