With an average annual growth rate of 11.2% over the past twelve years, tourism has been integral to the economy: Fundamental of Integrated Marketing Communication Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
|Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
|Fundamental of Integrated Marketing Communication
With an average annual growth rate of 11.2% over the past twelve years, tourism has been integral to the economy of Malaysia. It is the country’s third-highest foreign exchange earner, following manufacturing and palm oil, with far-reaching impacts on the country’s economic, social, and cultural development.
It has created new employment and expanded related industries, particularly hospitality, food, and transportation. The tourism industry has also contributed to the enrichment and greater appreciation of the local traditional arts and performances, lifestyles, and architecture which in turn lead to the growth of local trades and businesses related to cultural products.
The rapid growth of the tourism industry in Malaysia is evident in the steady increase in tourist arrival and tourist receipt. Recent statistics from Tourism Malaysia recorded steady growth in tourist arrival from 25.7 million in 2013 to 27.4 million in 2014 before dropping slightly to 25.72 million in 2015 (Malaysia Tourism, 2019). The industry then made a quick recovery in tourist arrival, increasing to 26.8 billion in 2016.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking to complete your assignment on time? Look no further than MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com! Our team of expert assignment writers are here to provide you with the assistance you need to finish your assignment with flying colors. Our team of highly qualified and certified homework helpers in Malaysia have years of experience in all areas of academics, including HRM. With their knowledge and expertise, they can help you produce a well-written and comprehensive assignment that meets all your requirements.
Recent Solved Questions
- JSG60804 The Annual Operating Plan (AOP) serves as a pivotal financial planning instrument utilized by businesses: supply chain case study Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: Effective teams are not built overnight. When working in a group, we may encounter members with different personalities: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Syarikat Layang uses the First-in, First-out costing method for its perpetual inventory system: Bachelor of Business Accounting Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- MGF5640: Demographics, include some data from business perspective eg Edu, GDP, leading sectors, top export or top import: Cross-Cultural Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- CLR101: Identify the sources of law in England and Wales and evaluate the role they play in the development of the law: Common Law Reasoning Course Work, BAC, Malaysia
- KT24403: There are N philosophers and N forks, the philosophers represent processes and forks represent resources: Operating Systems Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Write an essay discussing ethical values and practices in an organization: COMPARATIVE ETHICS Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- Identify the five modes of transportation and what are the advantages and disadvantages: Logistics and Transportation Assignment, MISI, Malaysia
- MPU3313: “Health” can be defined as the state of complete physical health, mental health, and social well-being: Health And Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- JD Sdn Bhd has developed a new industrial detergent that can be used in motor vehicle garages. It would cost RM1 million: Accounting & Finance Assignment, HWU, Malaysia