Using the axes as constructed below, depict marginal revenue and marginal cost curves that would support the conclusion: Business Economic Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
Using the axes as constructed below, depict marginal revenue and marginal cost curves that would support the conclusion that the optimal short-run output is q = 1000. Be sure to label all important values.
Is this a short-run equilibrium? Why or why not? Explain.
Reproduce your graph from Question 1 but add an average total cost curve to the picture in such a way that the firm is earning zero profits (π = 0).
Upload your graph.
Does your graph in Question 2A depict a short-run equilibrium? If so, explain why. If not, explain why not.
Again, reproduce your graph from Question 1. For this question, depict a different ATC curve, one where the firm has negative profits (π < 0) at the profit-maximizing output of 1000. Add an additional average cost curve that will allow you to determine whether to shut down or keep producing at q = 1000. Graphically indicate the profits on your graph.
Upload your graph.
Based on the graph you provided, should the firm produce q = 1000 in the short run or should it shut down, producing q = 0? Why? Please explain.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for Malaysia assignment help, visit our website today! We can provide the best academic papers and assignments within the deadline. Our professional essay writers will put in their best efforts to fulfill your requirements. You will get high-quality content at very affordable prices from us. So don't wait and contact us today!
Recent Solved Questions
- Apakah maksud peneguhan? Huraikan berserta contoh. Horward Gardner telah memperkenalkan teori kecerdasan pelbagai: Learning and Student Development Essay, UPSI, Malaysia
- MGT555: The Coordinator Department of Business Economics wanted to investigate the improvement of students’ grades: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Professional values have always been considered integral to the profession Values shape the direction of the profession, and in many ways: Professional Values, Ethics, and professionalism of Public Relations Practitioners Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- MGMT0201: Explain the purpose, importance, and philosophy of human resource management: Human Resource Management Assignment, SFU, Malaysia
- The vision to manufacture great tires began in August 1945, when the founding president, Mr. Rikimatsu Tomihisa: IT Equipment Room Inventory System Report, UUM, Malaysia
- According to Khalifa & Alswailem, (2021) at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Saudi Arabia, the implementation and upgrading of the hospital information: MBA in Healthcare Management Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- You are required to assess and critically appraise the current concept of the outlet, product offerings, décor, ambiance: Operation & Quality Management Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Introduction of KPJ Healthcare Berhad including its vision and mission statements, objectives: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Globally, healthcare systems are being affected by the rapid, dynamic changes in advancements in biomedical science: Disease Prevention Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- As the Head of the Investment Analysis team of Am Global Investment Fund, you have to plan your investment: Financial Investment Assignment, TARC, Malaysia