UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UTM)|
|Subject||UBM599: Digital Workforce|
Profiling Report–The students are required to report on the following:
1. Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling.
2. Bidding / Work Application. Students are required to bid for job or join a contest in any crowdsourcing platform. Number of Bid/Contest minimum 50.
Income and Star Rating Report – The students are required to report on the following: 1. Projects awarded – students are required to report the total number of jobs awarded and the total number of jobs completed.
2. Income earned – students are required to report on the income earned from completed projects or contest
3. Star rating – students are required to report on the Star Rating obtained from completed projects or contest
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Super-resolution methods for enhancing Google Maps satellite images. Google map is a great website for us to get satellite images: Research Methods Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- MBA3305:Challenges of Implementing Internet of Things (IoT) in Malaysian Private Healthcare Industry, Case Study of AK Hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, MUST, Malaysia
- Identify and discuss e-Pay Malaysia’s entrepreneurial orientation/behavior. Your discussion should include the dimensions: Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- To develop knowledge of the important labor supply and demand concepts and demonstrate this knowledge in the assignment: workforce planning Report, OUM, Malaysia
- The main theme of the image is voicing a social concern The issue being highlighted by the artist is how people have misunderstood: ANALYSIS Essay, SU, Malaysia
- 380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Australia’s economy has plunged into its first recession in nearly thirty years, as it suffers the economic fallout from the coronavirus: Financial Economics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MPU3313: evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: Draw a demand and supply graph for the global market for crude oil and Explain the effects of the Russian-Ukraine war on market price: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- ACC 116: Limau Manis Sdn Bhd is a medium-sized company that manufactures a variety of pickles in the northern region of Malaysia: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia