UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UTM)|
|Subject||UBM599: Digital Workforce|
Profiling Report–The students are required to report on the following:
1. Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling.
2. Bidding / Work Application. Students are required to bid for job or join a contest in any crowdsourcing platform. Number of Bid/Contest minimum 50.
Income and Star Rating Report – The students are required to report on the following: 1. Projects awarded – students are required to report the total number of jobs awarded and the total number of jobs completed.
2. Income earned – students are required to report on the income earned from completed projects or contest
3. Star rating – students are required to report on the Star Rating obtained from completed projects or contest
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Describe how individuals can develop the role of ethics in a mixed economy and identify the characteristics of a mixed economy: Business Ethics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- MPU3323: Globalisasi digambarkan sebagai proses yang merujuk kepada penyatuan seluruh warga dunia menjadi sebuah kelompok: Bachelor Of Human Resource Management With Honours (BHRM) Assignment, OUM
- NS2262 : Analyze a language sample of a child which has 100 utterances You can either produce a new sample or use an old sample: LINGUISTIK III Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- ACC4284: Analyze the way in which theory, practice, and rules in accounting and finance are fit for the purpose within the context of the economic: Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- When thinking about climate change, what is your main MANGETOUT MOMENT : Environmental Science Report, OUM, Malaysia
- The popularity of smoking shisha aka waterpipe, nargile and hookah tobacco has been a growing public health concern: Research Dissertation, UM, Malaysia
- Developing a Business Strategy and Develop an organisational strategic plan using strategic management models: Program and Portfolio Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design: Business Research Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- DOM6034: Mystery Ltd Statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income for year ended 31 December: Corporate Finance Report, HU, Malaysia
- Identify THREE (3) key talent management issues faced by multinational corporations in aligning their people-management policies: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia