UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UTM)
|UBM599: Digital Workforce
UBM599 Profiling Report–The students are required to report on the following:
1. Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and complete their online profiling.
2. Bidding / Work Application. Students are required to bid for job or join a contest in any crowdsourcing platform. Number of Bid/Contest minimum 50.
Income and Star Rating Report – The students are required to report on the following: 1. Projects awarded – students are required to report the total number of jobs awarded and the total number of jobs completed.
2. Income earned – students are required to report on the income earned from completed projects or contest
3. Star rating – students are required to report on the Star Rating obtained from completed projects or contest
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you finding a experienced report writing helper who complete your UBM599: Digital Workforce assignment. our experts will complete UBM599 Profiling Report on time. we have 2913+ online assignment helper malaysia who available 24*7 in your service.
Recent Solved Questions
- Assess the market research requirements for international marketing. Analyze how the business case for international: International Marketing Report, IBAS, Malaysia
- Utilize relevant ratios or other financial indicators as targets to achieve in Solver’s constraints in turning around the company: Financial Modelling Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- Explain the history and theory and model in early childhood education. Explain the appropriate activities according: Introduction to Early Childhood Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS: Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia
- LAW034: You are the renowned constitutional law expert in the country and have a column in a local daily: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBPS4103 The objective of this assignment is to enhance individual learner’s skills, knowledge, and cognitive in generating effective: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BNNS 6234: Discuss the Management of patients with Underwater Seal Drainage focusing on nursing responsibilities: Cardiovascular and Respiratory Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- MNE60203: There are various learning theories which attempt to postulate how humans learn: nursing education Assignment, IMUM, Malaysia
- Pelajar dikehendaki menghasilkan sebuah tugasan ilmiah yang berkisar kepada tema yang akan ditentukan olch pcnsyarah: Pengantar Penulisan Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- ELC501: Social media users are finding themselves more stressed than ever from their time spent on these online platforms: English for Critical Academic Reading Essay, UiTM, Malaysia