To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Supply Chain Management|
To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area. Supply Chain performance measures can be based on many measures, for example:
- Supply chain costs as a percent of sales
- Supply chain response time
- Time spent placing an order
- Percentage of late deliveries
- Percentage of rejected material
- Number of shortages per year
- Inventory turns
- Inventory as a percentage of total assets
- Cash to conversion cycle
- Dwell time
- On-shelf in-stock percentage
- 3-year weighted return on assets
- 3 year weighted revenue growth
You need to investigate manufacturing and distributing many stock-keeping units to the local or global market of an organization. Choose an organization and write an academic report on the measures used by the organization to improve supply chain performance within the organization. The approach is as follows:
- Analyze the way in which the organization supplies raw materials, components, sub-assemblies, and finished goods to the local and/ or global market.
- Evaluate the various measures used within the supply chain activities of the organization.
- Suggest additional measures that can be used for this organization.
- Identify possible barriers that can prevent the necessary recommended measures from being implemented.
Besides, you need to set up an interview with the supply chain manager in an organization, where you can gain access. Predetermine the questions you wish to ask and record the answers later for your consideration.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you’ve been wondering: “Can I pay someone to do my assignment on Supply Chain Management?” for a long time, we’re here to answer this question and wipe all your doubts away. Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of qualified writers who serve authentic and reliable answers on management assignments at an effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- UEEN1043 : You are asked to demonstrate a program that uses the concept of encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism and the technique of operator overloading in OOP: Object-Oriented Concept and Programming Techniques Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BBQT1013: Misuse and abuse of trade discounts infringe on fair trade laws and can cost companies stiff fines and legal fees: Business Mathematics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia
- ECO162: Explain briefly the type of business, the background of the company, and the type of product produced: Microeconomics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BFW3121: The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Prevalence Of Intravenous Canulization And Its Consequence To The Patients A Cross Sectional Quantitative Study In Hospital S: Nursing Research Paper, OUM Malaysia
- FINA1035: Footnotes should only be used to reference material or to tell the reader where to find the related information: Strategic Financial Management Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- KNS2163: Work to remediate failed slope along Jalan Sebauh, Bintulu is proposed and The affected slope is along a 5 km section of the road: Geotechnical Engineering Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- ACC30305: Mr Peter, a sole trader, started his frozen food business on 1st January 2021 under the name of Peter Frozen Enterprise: Principles of Accounting Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Analysis and discussion on the financial performance and Basically your financial performance analysis comprise of horizontal: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia