Think and create a NEW PRODUCT or SERVICE that does currently not exist yet in the market. This product might be something: Principle of Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Principle of Marketing|
Think and create a NEW PRODUCT or SERVICE that does currently not exist yet in the market. This product might be something that you have always wanted to make, or you think that people might need it, or people don’t know they need it yet, because it hasn’t been invented.
- Topic 1: Business background
a. Demographic profile of the business and owner
b. Product or service offered
- Topic 2: Competitors
a. Identify two or three competitors ( within 5 km for service)
b. Describe the strengths of each competitor
- Topic 3: The Consumer
a. Describe the target market profile
- Topic 4: The Marketing Plan for the Year 2023
a. Identify the value proposition and competitive advantage (Niche) of the
chosen service or product.
b. State the marketing objective to be achieved by the marketing plan
for the year 2023.
c. Based on the example below, develop a simple annual marketing plan for
the chosen service or product.
d. The plan should describe the marketing mix elements
o Product Strategy – you may use the three levels of the product as a basis to
explain the product features, attributes, and/or packaging and others.
o Pricing strategy –
o Place Strategy – distribution channel and physical distribution activities.
o Promotion Strategy – Marketing communication tools and mediums.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you are short on time to complete your coursework, then connect with the experts at Malaysia Assignment Help. We have a team of expert writers who can provide a coursework writing service in which you will receive your coursework with 100% non-plagiarism thanks within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Explain the concepts of economic growth and economic development Discuss the evolution of growth theories and their relationship with the industrial revolution: Economics Development and Planning Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- For each of the following scenarios, use a supply and demand diagram to illustrate the effect of the given shock on the equilibrium price: Microeconomics Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- MPU3323: Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan sumbangan dan hasil pencapaian tamadun: TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA 1 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You are required to investigate the above scenario of government data to explore the application of big data analytics: Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- You work in Labuan for a well-known hotel chain You are needed to write a report on the COVID 19 pandemic: Business Communication Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- ECO162: Explain briefly the type of business, the background of the company, and the type of product produced: Microeconomics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Evaluate the three mutual funds using Sharpe and Treynor measure and Given the risk-free rate is 5%: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- Critically discuss how you might sample and collect qualitative data to assist you in achieving your research question: Research Skills for International Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- KNC6013: Sustainable Development Decision Making Decision making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous task: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, USM, Malaysia