“The Advantages of Fast Fashion for Consumers” The issue discussed by the author demonstrates how the popularity: Critical Academic Reading Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Critical Academic Reading|
“The Advantages of Fast Fashion for Consumers” The issue discussed by the author demonstrates how the popularity of fast fashion has developed over the last 20 years. It enabled firms such as Zara, H&M, Primark, Forever 21, and GAP to grow into big multinational corporations. Fast fashion is a negative business model in the garment industry.
It refers to the design, production, and consumption of mass-produced clothing inspired by current fashion trends. The global market for textiles and clothes is expanding, with a CAGR of 6.16%. In 2020, it will be worth around USD 1.5 trillion. Worldwide, the benefits of fast fashion may be felt by many people. The rapid fashion industry contributes significantly to global economic growth.
The author’s argument on this topic is, The apparel industry accounts for 20% of global wastewater production. Every year, around 100 billion cubic meters of water are utilized. Consumers today prioritize finding economical, fashionable apparel. Celebrities and social media influencers urge them to buy more clothing, often with incredibly low standards. Styles and trends change swiftly in the fast fashion industry. Fast fashion brands and retailers push lower labor ur and raw material costs to fulfill labor demand. Chemicals are used, which contaminate the soil, air, and water.
The ecological and ethical fashion movement is growing. And many wonderful firms and brands now offer ethical apparel at reasonable costs. Unfortunately, this does not make fast fashion ethical or environmentally sound. Despite this, many people continue to purchase fast fashion. Compulsive buying is an addiction that harms relationships, finances, and general wellness. Furthermore, the affordability of quick fashion keeps it going.
Because of their poor construction, they can purchase the most recent designs and products. Fast fashion shortens supply chains and reduces costs to meet the ever-changing expectations of customers. Fast fashion corporations and retailers use factories in faraway countries with extremely low labor costs.
They encourage both new and retuming customers to shop for clothing as frequently as possible. There are now 52, as opposed to the more traditional two to four. Every week, fast fashion companies and designers design, make and push new apparel into high-street stores. Fast fashion fosters a culture of impulsive buying. Demand for luxury items and moderately priced fashionable attire rises as a result.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect assistant for students looking for coursework writing help in Malaysia. From thesis development and dissertation revision to course assignments and essay writing, our knowledgeable staff of assignment helpers is equipped to help in any area you might need.
Recent Solved Questions
- UBML2013: Download six law reports from the Westlaw database Any law report after 2017 is acceptable: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Critically evaluate the role of an audit committee in ensuring the suitability, objectivity, and independence of external audits: Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Discusses and evaluates its strengths, weaknesses, and important features. The discussion should be based on specific: Government Policy Assignment, USCI, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You have been engaged as a consultant to build a new generation of leaders in a pharmaceutical research organization: Leadership and Organizational Behavior Assignment, UOI, Malaysia
- MPU3112: Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar menganalisis kesepaduan sosial dalam mewujudkan: Hubungan Etink Assignment, OUM, Malayasia
- ACC4304: The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr. Martin which has been in operation for a year: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- UECM1534: The file “Sports Sales.csv” contains data on the sales of products by sports companies around the world. Write a Python script that performs the following tasks in the given order: Programming Techniques for Data Processing Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- EMOM5103: enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia