Students are required to prepare a lesson plan for a 4-day nutrition education activity for 30 – 45 minutes: Nutrition for Young Children Assignment, HU, Malaysia
|HELP University (HU)
|Nutrition for Young Children Assignment
CLO4: Discuss appropriate nutrition education for young children.
Students are required to prepare a lesson plan for a 4-day nutrition education activity for 30 – 45 minutes. The nutrition education activities should be appropriate for preschoolers aged 5-6 years old. Examples of activities are tasting food, trips to grocery stores, eating different fruits and
vegetables each day, and many more.
The 4-day lesson plan should include the following:
- Title of the lesson
- Age group
- List of materials
- Analyse and evaluate the lesson plans
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking to excel in your Nutrition for Young Children Assignment at HELP University (HU) in Malaysia? Malaysian students, we're here to help you succeed! Our tailored online assignment help in Malaysia and Final Year Project Help services are at your disposal. No need to stress about crafting a lesson plan for a 4-day nutrition education activity. You can now pay our experts to support you in your coursework. Trust us to guide you to success in your Nutrition for Young Children Assignment at HU, Malaysia. Don't miss the opportunity to shine in your studies – we're here to assist you every step of the way!
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT555: Refer to the Cell Phone survey dataset in Excel, it consists of items such as gender, type of cell phone, usage, carrier: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Imagine you are starting a new company and Write the details about the company plus the details of the product e.g., manufacturing processes, materials needed: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- HRM3183 Car Restoration Business (CRB, Inc.) is interviewing you for a position as its human resources manager part-time: Performance Management at CRB, Inc., UPTM, Malaysia
- Explain any FOUR (4) specific attributes that must be shown by an appropriate expert who is involved in tacit knowledge capture: Knowledge Management Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- STA404: A manager at one of the popular Telco companies is currently conducting a survey regarding the service failure at their service counter: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute: Ethics Essay, UTHM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- CT07133DDAC: Given the current economic situation in Malaysia, you and your friends intend to help some small businessmen in rural areas: Designing & Developing Cloud Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- HGM3043: Latar belakang, pertumbuhan penduduk dan sejarah perkembangan bandar ini And Dua aktiviti ekonomi asas di bandar ini: Geografi Bandar Dan Metropolitan Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Strategic management is the ongoing planning, monitoring, analysis, and assessment of all necessities an organization: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia