SKMM2413: Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process: Thermodynamics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UMT)|
Consider a closed system that contains air initially at 300 K and 100 kPa. The system is to be compressed to a final pressure of 600 kPa. It is also known that the pressure and volume are related according to PV” = C.
a. Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process path of the above compression on a P-V diagram. All the calculations must be done on the Excel spreadsheet.
b. Choose three (3) values for polytropic exponent ranging between 1.2-1.6. For each case, calculate and tabulate the work and heat transfer per unit kg of air to reach the final state. Based on your calculation for each case, discuss how you may accomplish the final state of 600kPa
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are pursuing your higher education in Malaysia and seeking coursework writing help online by experts, MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com is the most suitable website for this purpose. We have a panel of experienced and certified professionals who have the ability to write authentic solutions for management assignments, accounting assignments, law assignments, finance assignments, etc at the lowest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- STA404: A study has been made to compare the average amount of sugar content for two brands of energy drinks: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MAT1106: A company makes (window) frames and doors. It makes a profit of $30 on frames and $35 on a door: Business Mathematics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- BFW3651: Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasury Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- ‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo: Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Scott Walker had graduated six weeks ago and his concerted efforts to ensure he wasn’t one of those graduates left on the shelf: Organizing work & Human Resource Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- Modem Home Sdn. Bhd. manufactures four types of multi-purpose storage cabinets: Modem, Antique, Trendy and Smart: Business accounting Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- HRM7201E: Integrate positive values, attitudes, and ethics while evaluating human resource practices and business strategies: Strategic Human Resource Management Report, UOB, Malaysia
- Penelope, aged 65, has suffered from schizophrenia for most of her adult life. Penelope’s son took her to see a doctor: Medical Law Report UCISS, Malaysia
- As Head of Compliance at FirmCorp Sdn Bhd, an organisation regulated in Malaysia: Top 5 Compliance Issues in the Organisation Assignment, Malaysia
- On 2.2.2021, Sahid entered into a hire purchase agreement with Kejora Finance Bhd for the hire purchase of a new Proton Perdana Motor car: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia