SKMM2413: Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process: Thermodynamics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UMT)|
Consider a closed system that contains air initially at 300 K and 100 kPa. The system is to be compressed to a final pressure of 600 kPa. It is also known that the pressure and volume are related according to PV” = C.
a. Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process path of the above compression on a P-V diagram. All the calculations must be done on the Excel spreadsheet.
b. Choose three (3) values for polytropic exponent ranging between 1.2-1.6. For each case, calculate and tabulate the work and heat transfer per unit kg of air to reach the final state. Based on your calculation for each case, discuss how you may accomplish the final state of 600kPa
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are pursuing your higher education in Malaysia and seeking coursework writing help online by experts, MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com is the most suitable website for this purpose. We have a panel of experienced and certified professionals who have the ability to write authentic solutions for management assignments, accounting assignments, law assignments, finance assignments, etc at the lowest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- ENV-7020A: This coursework exercise promotes directed learning on impact prediction practices in Environmental Assessment: ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT THEORY Coursework, UOA, Malaysia
- L Residence Pet Vacation Home is a pets hotel room and provides a wide range of services option as shown below: Fundamentals of Algorithms and Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The conception of the ‘The Five Rights of Purchasing” has been used by purchasing professionals over many decades: Procurement and Supply Chain Assignment, IMTC, Malaysia
- In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- MPU3343: Bronfenbrenner’s bio-ecological theory introduces five main constructs that influence child development: Family and Society Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: You are in a senior management position in a leading international funds management firm: Investment and Portfolio Management Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: You are a government economist analyzing the market for iPhones Consider the following events below: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BAO2203: Consolidated Financial Reporting The purpose of consolidated financial statements is to ‘present the financial affairs of a parent company: Corporate Accounting Assignment, VU, Malaysia