Selalu Sukses Sdn. Bhd. owned by Hsalut is a business specializing in trading nasi lemak: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
- Selalu Sukses Sdn. Bhd. owned by Hsalut is a business specializing in trading nasi lemak. The following balances were extracted from the books of Selalu Sukses Sdn. Bhd. as of 31st December 2018:
- Transactions in 2019
- In January the business recorded credit sales amounted to RM 50,900.
- Purchased pandan leaves, peanuts, and basmati rice using cheque amounted to RM 13,000 in February.
- Purchased a food truck on credit amounted to RM 68,600, somewhere in March.
- In April, one of the customers returned 150 defective nasi lemak amounted to RM 125. It was a credit transaction before.
- In May, cash sales recorded amounted to RM 25,000.
- Purchased a few canopies using a cheque in June. The transaction was recorded at RM 2,350.
- Purchased a lot of banana leaves on credit amounted to RM 500 in August.
- One of the canopies was disposed of for RM 250. The buyer paid half using cash and the remaining amount will be settled next year.
- The owner brought a sofa set valued at RM 2,000 into the business for office use.
- In October, the owner took out 100 in cash for personal use.
- Paid supplier of banana leaves using cheque in full amount in December.
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on Accounting? Don't worry. Get expert assignment writers help from Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. we will provide you assignment before the deadline. We will make sure that your assignment is 100% error-free & well-formatted. So you just Hire our Malaysia expert writer and get full marks on any assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- Introduction of KPJ Healthcare Berhad including its vision and mission statements, objectives: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- KT24403: There are N philosophers and N forks, the philosophers represent processes and forks represent resources: Operating Systems Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Define an algorithm and outline the process in building an application and Determine the steps taken from writing code to execution: Programming Assignment, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Evaluate the three mutual funds using Sharpe and Treynor measure and Given the risk-free rate is 5%: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Write 2 Summaries and Evaluations of 2 different research articles based on any topics that students choose related to Evaluation: English Essay, UM, Malaysia
- BCS2143: You are required to develop a Java Application-based banking application that enables customers to apply for loans online: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- CSC8016: We want to implement a virtual shopping system, whether the threads are either clients using the web app: Advanced Programming Coursework, NU, Malaysia
- BNNS6263: Haemophilia is a known genetic disorder in Malaysia, with about more than 1000 cases reported in 2018: Haemopoietic & Oncology Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- BNNS6322: Growth and development changes in the first year of life are numerous and dramatic. Though timing may vary from: Pediatric Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- TIS3351: This is an individual assignment STRICTLY NO COPYING from other sources except codes given in this course If detected all parties involved will get 0 marks: Advanced Database Assignment, MMU, Malaysia