Selalu Sukses Sdn. Bhd. owned by Hsalut is a business specializing in trading nasi lemak: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
- Selalu Sukses Sdn. Bhd. owned by Hsalut is a business specializing in trading nasi lemak. The following balances were extracted from the books of Selalu Sukses Sdn. Bhd. as of 31st December 2018:
- Transactions in 2019
- In January the business recorded credit sales amounted to RM 50,900.
- Purchased pandan leaves, peanuts, and basmati rice using cheque amounted to RM 13,000 in February.
- Purchased a food truck on credit amounted to RM 68,600, somewhere in March.
- In April, one of the customers returned 150 defective nasi lemak amounted to RM 125. It was a credit transaction before.
- In May, cash sales recorded amounted to RM 25,000.
- Purchased a few canopies using a cheque in June. The transaction was recorded at RM 2,350.
- Purchased a lot of banana leaves on credit amounted to RM 500 in August.
- One of the canopies was disposed of for RM 250. The buyer paid half using cash and the remaining amount will be settled next year.
- The owner brought a sofa set valued at RM 2,000 into the business for office use.
- In October, the owner took out 100 in cash for personal use.
- Paid supplier of banana leaves using cheque in full amount in December.
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on Accounting? Don't worry. Get expert assignment writers help from Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. we will provide you assignment before the deadline. We will make sure that your assignment is 100% error-free & well-formatted. So you just Hire our Malaysia expert writer and get full marks on any assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- Each group needs to design its own circuitry to wire the electric radiators to the power supplied to the garage: Circuit Analysis Assignment, CUCST, Malaysia
- CBCA2103: The purpose of this assignment is to assess learners’ understanding of CPU organization, instructions format, and addressing mode: COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Design and implement a Hostel Management System and the target users are admin and student: Object Oriented Development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: Effective teams are not built overnight. When working in a group, we may encounter members with different personalities: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- You are a member of the anti-money laundering (AML) team of a regulated financial services firm operating in Malaysia: Certification in AML Assignment, ICTA, Malaysia
- PSY3150: Do men and women experience romantic jealousy differently? Address this in relation to relevant theories and empirical evidence: Psychology-Role of Violent Mass Media Assignment, DC, Malaysia
- This Milk manufacturer is based in Port Klang, Selangor. The Managers of the company are very friendly with the customers: Business Professional Ethics Case Study, UTHM, Malaysia
- Slow Stool Company Is debating the use of direct labor cost or direct labor hours as the cost allocation base: Managerial Account Course Work, UPM, Malaysia
- What are the differences between managers and entrepreneurs, and why should entrepreneurs be concerned: Entrepreneurship Essay, UUM, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors: Managerial Economics Assignment, QIUP, Malaysia