Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Introduction to Statistic|
a) Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity in a housing estate. The area consists of 20 blocks of double-story houses. Each block consists of 10 houses. A random sample of 5 blocks is selected. All the houses in each block are included as units in the sample.
i) State the population, sample, and sampling frame for the above study.
ii) State the variable of interest, type of variable, and scale of measurement for the above study.
iii) Name the sampling technique used in the study. Briefly explain how the sample will be selected using this technique.
iv) State the most suitable data collection method to be used for the study. Give one advantage of the suggested method.
b) Briefly define each of the following terms:
ii) Sampling frame
iii) Convenience Sampling
c) State the type of variable and scale of measurement of the following variables.
i) Customer service ratings at three fast-food restaurants
ii) Mobile broadband speed
iii) Models of computer
The following table presents the demand for IT Jobs in 2022
Present the above data using a cluster bar chart and give a brief comment on the chart obtained.
The monthly sales (RM ‘00) of Kreah shop in November are as follows:
68 55 55 70 30 47 55
i) Calculate the mean daily sales and standard deviation for the Kreah shop
ii) Find the modal value of the sales
iii) Use the appropriate measure to state the shape of the distribution
iv) Mean sales and the standard deviation for the Mastan shop are RM4500 and RM551 respectively. Which shop is more consistent in sales?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get professional case study help from Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of writers is dedicated to creating high-quality, plagiarism-free work that meets the deadline you set - all at a price point designed for your budget. With our reliable assignment help services, you can stop worrying about grades and just focus on learning.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss three symbolisms in the play Macbeth and how they support the central theme of the play: Bachelor of Performing Arts Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- SBCH1103: Calculate the pressure exerted by 0.0153 moles of CO2 gas in a container of 1.467 L at 20.0°C: Inorganic Chemistry Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Write a C++ program that obtains the following values from the user: An integer number A floating point number A string value: Problem Solving and Programming Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: Naval collabration Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- EEE4333: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems: Embedded system Coursework, SU, Malaysia
- Aizat is a 30-year-old male with a height and weight of 80 kg and 1.70 m, respectively. He asks you for the types of exercise: Fitness and Health Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- Company A was appointed by Syarikat T as the subcontractor for a project located in Selangor to complete the piling works: Construction Law Essay, UCISS, Malaysia
- The U.S. firm Apple operates a digital ecosystem with its own hardware and software. Part of this ecosystem is an app store: Big Data and Ethics Essay, APU, Malaysia
- What are the appropriate discount factors for 2 months and 8 months: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- Describe how the boundary conditions are applied and how the component is loaded: Finite Element Analysis Assignment 2, CU, Malaysia