Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Introduction to Statistic|
a) Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity in a housing estate. The area consists of 20 blocks of double-story houses. Each block consists of 10 houses. A random sample of 5 blocks is selected. All the houses in each block are included as units in the sample.
i) State the population, sample, and sampling frame for the above study.
ii) State the variable of interest, type of variable, and scale of measurement for the above study.
iii) Name the sampling technique used in the study. Briefly explain how the sample will be selected using this technique.
iv) State the most suitable data collection method to be used for the study. Give one advantage of the suggested method.
b) Briefly define each of the following terms:
ii) Sampling frame
iii) Convenience Sampling
c) State the type of variable and scale of measurement of the following variables.
i) Customer service ratings at three fast-food restaurants
ii) Mobile broadband speed
iii) Models of computer
The following table presents the demand for IT Jobs in 2022
Present the above data using a cluster bar chart and give a brief comment on the chart obtained.
The monthly sales (RM ‘00) of Kreah shop in November are as follows:
68 55 55 70 30 47 55
i) Calculate the mean daily sales and standard deviation for the Kreah shop
ii) Find the modal value of the sales
iii) Use the appropriate measure to state the shape of the distribution
iv) Mean sales and the standard deviation for the Mastan shop are RM4500 and RM551 respectively. Which shop is more consistent in sales?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get professional case study help from Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of writers is dedicated to creating high-quality, plagiarism-free work that meets the deadline you set - all at a price point designed for your budget. With our reliable assignment help services, you can stop worrying about grades and just focus on learning.
Recent Solved Questions
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- ACC416: Classify the following costs of a franchise pizza chain either prime cost production overhead cost administrative cost: Cost and Management Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- NBBS3303: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the specific skills that are essential for counseling and in healthcare: Communication and Counselling Skills for Nurses Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Request an input price for one item. Next, the quantity of such items should also be entered. Calculate the total price of the items using the formula: Programming Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Dwyer et al. (2018) review on differences of the policy and business of digital media in Australia and South Korea by using: Managing Organizational Change Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- At its 335th Session, the Governing Body of the ILO decided to convene a technical meeting on the future of work: Global Sourcing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3193: After 64 years of being an independent country, do you think that Malaysia is free from the influence of Western colonization: Philosophy and Current Issues Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- STA404: There is an increasing trend in purchasing the laptop due to the pandemic Covid19: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGT7101: A brief introduction of the organization, with a general discussion on its service offering and industry: Managing Operations of Business Assignment, PBS, Malaysia
- Imagine you own a pet grooming business You want to use market research to identify how you can grow your business: Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia