Request an input price for one item. Next, the quantity of such items should also be entered. Calculate the total price of the items using the formula: Programming Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
- Use python language to write a program for the following statement.
Request an input price for one item. Next, the number of such items should also be entered. Calculate the total price of the items using the formula: (price * quantity – total). If the total price exceeds RM 200, a rebate of 25% will be offered, but no deduction is granted if otherwise.
- Use Python language to write a program that will print a list of numbers using loops and the average value. The program will read any value of numbers entered. These numbers will be then used for calculating the average.
- Pak Ali, a durian seller wants to use a computer in his selling. He is using the scale in pounds, but the selling is done in kg. Use a python language to write a program to help him change each weight of durian from pound to kg. (1kg = 2.205 pound @ 1 pound = 0.404kg).
- Use python language to write a program to calculate the total income of a salesperson if the commission is given based on Table.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Hire the university assignment help service to rank high in your assessment. Malaysia Assignment Help offers a proficient experts team that serve customized solutions on programming assignment according to professor guideline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Vivekananda stated that ‘Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man’. Explain with reference: Philosophy Of Education Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- EEE3473: Design a 4-bit BCD adder that will add two BCD numbers and produce the sum in BCD format. If the sum of two numbers: Digital System Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
- The quantity demanded and quantity supplied for good A and good B by the citizens of a country XYZ at different prices: Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- MTH61204 The oxygen index in an aquarium is represented by the following equation: 𝐼𝐼 = 𝑥𝑥3 + 𝑦𝑦3 − 9𝑥𝑥y +27: Engineering Mathematics I Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MGF5640: Demographics, include some data from business perspective eg Edu, GDP, leading sectors, top export or top import: Cross-Cultural Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BFW3121: The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- You are opening a new trendy pizza shop where customers can buy, not only circular pizza, but also square and hexagonal pizzas: Computer Programming, Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- You are asked to develop a program for Mobile Soft Inc. to calculate the year-end promotion price that should be paid by its customers: Programming Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Identify THREE (3) key talent management issues faced by multinational corporations in aligning their people-management policies: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia