Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia: Educational Leadership and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
|Subject||Educational Leadership and Management|
The assignment consists of two questions. Students are required (1) to analytically review one article related to school management and (2) to respond to the subsequent questions by implementing the related findings based on the framework given. Students must compile all the answers to both questions and submit them as a single assignment.
Read carefully the research article listed below and prepare a critical review of the article.
Hoque, K. E., Kenayathulla, H. B., Subramaniam, M. V., & Islam, R. (2020). Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia. SAGE Open, 10(2).
The role of a school principal is to provide strategic direction in the school system. School leadership involves setting clear goals, managing curriculum, monitoring lesson plans, allocating resources, and evaluating teachers regularly to promote student learning and growth. They are central to shaping a positive and professional school learning environment (Sergiovanni, 2014).
- Based on the statement above, you are required to conduct an interview session with a school leader or a middle leader on their best practices in ONE of the three listed areas as follows:
I. Instructional supervision
ii. Monitoring lesson plans
iii. Supporting professional learning communities (PLC)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire an online university assignment help service to get done your assessment within the deadline. Malaysia Assignment Help has a group of professional writers who have relevant industry experience in their subject field. Our experts work round the clock to provide management assignment help at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- This study’s aim search out the friendship between stress and task satisfaction between nurses in confidential nursing homes of Johor: Research presentation Research Paper, AMU, Malaysia
- Explain your dataset in detail: source, number and types of attributes: Data Science Coursework, APU, Malaysia
- Jayden, born on May 2021, is a 3-year-old Boy, the only child in the family, having difficulties with social skills and sharing: Socio-Emotional Development of Children Case Study, UPM, Malaysia
- CHE433: Considering a pump that is used to pump seawater at different depths, shown here in Figure: Thermodynamics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- When a capacitor is charged through a resistor by a constant voltage source, the voltages across the capacitor: Physics Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Describe the differences between investment in debt and equity securities Discuss the reason why companies should invest in property: Financial Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Has colonization ended Contemporary Feminism Women’s Rights or Privilege: Critical Thinking Essay, UNM, Malaysia
- Select a material from your industry that requires analyses using atomic absorption spectroscopy and X-ray spectroscopies: American Society of Anesthesiologists Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MGF1010: Choose an organisation which you would like to render support in promoting workplace well-being: Introduction to management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Prepare a statement of changes in equity for Small Limited for the year ended 30 September 2023: Financial Accounting Assignment, Malaysia