Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia: Educational Leadership and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
|Subject||Educational Leadership and Management|
The assignment consists of two questions. Students are required (1) to analytically review one article related to school management and (2) to respond to the subsequent questions by implementing the related findings based on the framework given. Students must compile all the answers to both questions and submit them as a single assignment.
Read carefully the research article listed below and prepare a critical review of the article.
Hoque, K. E., Kenayathulla, H. B., Subramaniam, M. V., & Islam, R. (2020). Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia. SAGE Open, 10(2).
The role of a school principal is to provide strategic direction in the school system. School leadership involves setting clear goals, managing curriculum, monitoring lesson plans, allocating resources, and evaluating teachers regularly to promote student learning and growth. They are central to shaping a positive and professional school learning environment (Sergiovanni, 2014).
- Based on the statement above, you are required to conduct an interview session with a school leader or a middle leader on their best practices in ONE of the three listed areas as follows:
I. Instructional supervision
ii. Monitoring lesson plans
iii. Supporting professional learning communities (PLC)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire an online university assignment help service to get done your assessment within the deadline. Malaysia Assignment Help has a group of professional writers who have relevant industry experience in their subject field. Our experts work round the clock to provide management assignment help at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ECW1101: A price ceiling that is below the perfectly competitive equilibrium price creates a deadweight loss because it leads: Introductory Microeconomics Asssignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The concessionaire of the proposed Petaling Jaya Dispersal Link is seeking a listing on Bursa Malaysia via the reverse takeover: Stakeholder Management Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate and complete a written assignment on a contemporary issue in hospitality or tourism: Hospitality & hotel management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- PAD240: The Dewan Rakyat is the lower house of the bicameral Parliament, the federal legislature of Malaysia: Government and Politics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- MTH61304: The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the role of Ocean fertilization in addressing climate change In the introduction briefly explain climate change and ocean fertilization : GEO ENGINEERING Essay, UITM, Malaysia
- prepare an essay regarding behaviourist counselling as one of the prominent techniques in counselling: Guidance and Counselling Essay, MSU, Malaysia
- You work in Labuan for a well-known hotel chain You are needed to write a report on the COVID 19 pandemic: Business Communication Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given: DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Collectively, technological disruptions are seen as very significant drivers of industrial change: Socio-Economic & Legal Environment Assignment, UOK, Malaysia