Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia: Educational Leadership and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
|Subject||Educational Leadership and Management|
The assignment consists of two questions. Students are required (1) to analytically review one article related to school management and (2) to respond to the subsequent questions by implementing the related findings based on the framework given. Students must compile all the answers to both questions and submit them as a single assignment.
Read carefully the research article listed below and prepare a critical review of the article.
Hoque, K. E., Kenayathulla, H. B., Subramaniam, M. V., & Islam, R. (2020). Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia. SAGE Open, 10(2).
The role of a school principal is to provide strategic direction in the school system. School leadership involves setting clear goals, managing curriculum, monitoring lesson plans, allocating resources, and evaluating teachers regularly to promote student learning and growth. They are central to shaping a positive and professional school learning environment (Sergiovanni, 2014).
- Based on the statement above, you are required to conduct an interview session with a school leader or a middle leader on their best practices in ONE of the three listed areas as follows:
I. Instructional supervision
ii. Monitoring lesson plans
iii. Supporting professional learning communities (PLC)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire an online university assignment help service to get done your assessment within the deadline. Malaysia Assignment Help has a group of professional writers who have relevant industry experience in their subject field. Our experts work round the clock to provide management assignment help at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBM104/03: Background of The Body Shop And Target Market Who are The Body Shop’s target customers For e.g teenagers, working adults: Principles of Marketing Essay, UOSG, Malaysia
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Imagine you own a pet grooming business You want to use market research to identify how you can grow your business: Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- LAW034: Delima is a single mother who supports her three children and is a sick mother. She is uneducated but nevertheless managed: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation: Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Identify one business organization- IJM Corporation Berhad. Use SWOT analysis to identify which leadership: Business Strategy and Leadership Essay, HWU, Malaysia
- MPU3323: Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan sumbangan dan hasil pencapaian tamadun: TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA 1 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Students are required to use their own company as an example to set up corporate entrepreneurship (CE): Managing Information Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia