PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||PSP0101: Problem Solving and Program Design|
Covid-19 Vaccination Program Registration App
The coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population. Fortunately, the Covid-19 vaccines are made available by the end of 2020, and we are finally seeing the hope to get out of this pandemic.
There are three vaccines to be administered in Malaysia: Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Sinovac. Although there are differences in the efficacy among the three, all of them are statistically proven to protect against severe Covid-19 outcomes and hospitalization. It is the Malaysian government’s goal to get all residents in the country to be vaccinated by the end of 2021.
You are to design and develop an app for the vaccination program. There are two types of account login: public and administrator. The public users are to register their personal information and Covid-19 status with the app and wait for vaccination appointments. The administrators are to create the vaccination appointment for each user. The appointments are created based on users’ postcodes and the vaccination centres.
People above 60 years old are given priority to be vaccinated first. Next, those who are with medical problems like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease, asthma, obesity, hypertension, and cancer; are the high-risk group that is more likely to get severely ill from Covid-19.
The rest are the low-risk group. The high-risk group individual is to be scheduled for vaccination before the low-risk group. Prioritization is to be given according to occupation, i.e., healthcare workers, community services, energy, food and transportation, workers, and students. The higher priority is to be scheduled before the lower priority groups.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you don't have time to finish your assignment then, hire a specialist from malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. who can provide you with error-free & grammatically correct (PSP0101) Problem Solving and Program Design assignments on time at an affordable price?
Recent Solved Questions
- Elyna Deschamps has just left herjob as a website designer for a large systems design company and is about to start up her own website design: PROJECT MANAGEMENT Essay, KUL, Malaysia
- You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations: Public relations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Students are given an article British Airways suffers data breach compromising information: Information Technology Case Study, UTP, Malaysia
- The main theme of the image is voicing a social concern The issue being highlighted by the artist is how people have misunderstood: ANALYSIS Essay, SU, Malaysia
- Discuss how you can transform your business or any other business that you know very well: Business for Sustainable Development Essay, SU, Malaysia
- Critical understanding of the key strategic decisions that a business may have to make and appreciation of how accounting: Strategic Corporate Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Revolut is a British financial technology company that offers banking services Headquartered in London: Introduction to Fintech Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- You are required to program 2 out of 3, of these TASKS; calculate the circumference of a cuboid: Microprocessors & Microcomputer Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia