PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||PSP0101: Problem Solving and Program Design|
Covid-19 Vaccination Program Registration App
The coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population. Fortunately, the Covid-19 vaccines are made available by the end of 2020, and we are finally seeing the hope to get out of this pandemic.
There are three vaccines to be administered in Malaysia: Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Sinovac. Although there are differences in the efficacy among the three, all of them are statistically proven to protect against severe Covid-19 outcomes and hospitalization. It is the Malaysian government’s goal to get all residents in the country to be vaccinated by the end of 2021.
You are to design and develop an app for the vaccination program. There are two types of account login: public and administrator. The public users are to register their personal information and Covid-19 status with the app and wait for vaccination appointments. The administrators are to create the vaccination appointment for each user. The appointments are created based on users’ postcodes and the vaccination centres.
People above 60 years old are given priority to be vaccinated first. Next, those who are with medical problems like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease, asthma, obesity, hypertension, and cancer; are the high-risk group that is more likely to get severely ill from Covid-19.
The rest are the low-risk group. The high-risk group individual is to be scheduled for vaccination before the low-risk group. Prioritization is to be given according to occupation, i.e., healthcare workers, community services, energy, food and transportation, workers, and students. The higher priority is to be scheduled before the lower priority groups.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you don't have time to finish your assignment then, hire a specialist from malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. who can provide you with error-free & grammatically correct (PSP0101) Problem Solving and Program Design assignments on time at an affordable price?
Recent Solved Questions
- SC40103 The goal of this assignment is to explore the foundation of the VTK library. To achieve this, you must create a 3D object/geometric: Scientific Data Visualization Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- The conception of the ‘The Five Rights of Purchasing” has been used by purchasing professionals over many decades: Procurement and Supply Chain Assignment, IMTC, Malaysia
- MX3536: Concider the heat equation with boundary conditions and initial conditions: Differential Equations Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- You are required to prepare a Pro-Form Balance Sheet by taking into account all the relevant information: Financial accounting Assignment, Malaysia
- You have been tasked with designing comprehensive learning areas tailored to a specific age group: Learning Environment for Young Children Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- With the record-breaking high temperatures as well as massive floodings in various countries all around the world: International Business Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- What are the key problems in maintaining a competitive advantage in embryonic and growing industry environments: Strategic management Course Work, AUTI, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- ENG60904 Select any one of the DC OR AC machines. Discuss in detail the construction, working principles: Introduction to Electronics and Electrical Power and Machines Report, TU, Malaysia