PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||PSP0101: Problem Solving and Program Design|
Covid-19 Vaccination Program Registration App
The coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population. Fortunately, the Covid-19 vaccines are made available by the end of 2020, and we are finally seeing the hope to get out of this pandemic.
There are three vaccines to be administered in Malaysia: Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Sinovac. Although there are differences in the efficacy among the three, all of them are statistically proven to protect against severe Covid-19 outcomes and hospitalization. It is the Malaysian government’s goal to get all residents in the country to be vaccinated by the end of 2021.
You are to design and develop an app for the vaccination program. There are two types of account login: public and administrator. The public users are to register their personal information and Covid-19 status with the app and wait for vaccination appointments. The administrators are to create the vaccination appointment for each user. The appointments are created based on users’ postcodes and the vaccination centres.
People above 60 years old are given priority to be vaccinated first. Next, those who are with medical problems like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease, asthma, obesity, hypertension, and cancer; are the high-risk group that is more likely to get severely ill from Covid-19.
The rest are the low-risk group. The high-risk group individual is to be scheduled for vaccination before the low-risk group. Prioritization is to be given according to occupation, i.e., healthcare workers, community services, energy, food and transportation, workers, and students. The higher priority is to be scheduled before the lower priority groups.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you don't have time to finish your assignment then, hire a specialist from malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. who can provide you with error-free & grammatically correct (PSP0101) Problem Solving and Program Design assignments on time at an affordable price?
Recent Solved Questions
- BMNG254: Identify the steps of the quantitative analysis approach and Describe three categories of business analytics?: DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- you are to demonstrate on how these aspects are managed properly: Risk and Hazard Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MPU3113: Perlembagaan Malaysia mula berkuatkuasa pada tahun 1957 Ia berfungsi sebagai asas bagi semua undang-undang: Hubungan Etink Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- Discuss the tragedy happened in this movie from the point of view of the Domino Theory and Multiple Causation Theory: Occupational Safety and Health Management Report, OUM, malaysia
- Alter a software program by incorporating design refinements appropriately to improve software quality: Design Patterns Course Work, UA, Malaysia
- Trade policy uncertainty in major economies increased to a historically high level in 2019 and has hardly been resolved: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- DEE20033: The SR flip-flop, also known as an SR Latch, can be considered as one of the most basic sequential logic circuits possible: Digital Electronics Report, PM, Malaysia
- MPU 2163: Mencapai keputusan yang cemerlang dalam pelajaran adalah pencapaian yang diidam-idamkan oleh semua yang bergelar pelajar: Pengajian Malaysia Essay, IIU, Malaysia
- Ability to obtain and analyze the Thevenin equivalent circuit: Electronic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia