Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia : Hospitality & Hotel Management Report, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Hospitality & hotel management|
Project-Based Internship DHM
Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia
1.1 Explain the current Covid-19 historical traces and trends in Malaysia.
1.2 Include background information about the affected industry due to Covid 19.
1.3 Effects of Covid-19 and MCO/CMCO/EMCO on industry and the economy.
1.4 Effects of Covid-19 and MCO/CMCO/EMCO on employees and employers in the private sector.
2.1 Challenges faced by the employees due to this pandemic.
• Include the source(s) of the information.
• Any kind of interview or information survey (articles, newspaper news) can be used for analysis.
2.2 Challenges faced by the employers due to this pandemic.
• Identify the current trends faced during the MCO/CMCO?EMCO period and how they addressed those issues with the sectors and industry.
2.3 Pay cut, retrenchment and termination issues due to this pandemic. • Evaluate the recent increase in several workers’ issues and the problems that are solved and pending discussions.
2.4 Issues and conflicts between employers and employees during this pandemic.
• Describe the kinds of new cases and conflicts that happened in Malaysia.
2.5 Identify how the pandemic has interfered with the way the companies operate daily.
• Elaborate on the structural and design impacts of Covid-19 on companies and whether survival and sustainability are a possibility.
3.1 Real case scenarios in any preferred company and industry.
3.2 Discuss management issues faced by the organization due to this pandemic
3.3 Describe new specific knowledge that you have acquired and the skills you developed in the course of this project and relate these skills to the knowledge acquired in class.
3.4 Discuss specific experiences within the organization that contributed to the outcomes of your findings.
3.5 Explain new norms that the organization practices during the MCO/CMCO/EMCO phases.
4.0. Suggestions and recommendations
4.1 Role of the employer towards protecting their employees and interests.
4.2 Role of employees in getting themselves back on track post-Covid-19.
4.3 Government’s role in overcoming the situation post-Covid- 19.
4.4 Private sector’s role in overcoming the situation post-Covid- 19.
4.5 Suggestions and recommendations for the betterment of employees, employers, the government, and private organizations.
5.1 Conclude with ongoing consideration of the Covid 19 pandemic in Malaysia.
5.2 Summary of alternative ways and policies to maximize the productivity of the organization.
5.3 Discuss the major impacts on companies that were identified directly and indirectly during the pandemic.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Searching for supreme quality report writing help on Hospitality & hotel management then don't need to look further!. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have a team of highly efficient and professional report writers who can write a customized report on any subject as per university guidelines. So hurry up! and get an outstanding rank in every report at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify ONE type of laminate polymer composite based product for aviation application: Polymer Composites Assignment UTM, Malaysia
- SMP10803: You are planning to venture into one of the agribusinesses in the area in which you live Discuss 3 (THREE) major external forces that will impact your future business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- KAWAN FOOD BHD Identify any 4 sources of financing (e.g. ordinary share, bond, term loan, overdraft, trade credit, hire purchase, etc) used by the company and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each source: Finance Assignment MSU, Malaysia
- Write an essay discussing ethical values and practices in an organization: COMPARATIVE ETHICS Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: You are in a senior management position in a leading international funds management firm: Investment and Portfolio Management Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- HMEE5013: As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education: Educational Administration Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Assume you are accountant of the ABC sole propritership and You have to collect the one month transactions of ABC sole proprietorship: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Social control is the study of the mechanisms, in the form of patterns of pressure, through which society maintains: Crime and Society Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: Draw a demand and supply graph for the global market for crude oil and Explain the effects of the Russian-Ukraine war on market price: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia