Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia : Hospitality & Hotel Management Report, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Hospitality & hotel management|
Project-Based Internship DHM
Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia
1.1 Explain the current Covid-19 historical traces and trends in Malaysia.
1.2 Include background information about the affected industry due to Covid 19.
1.3 Effects of Covid-19 and MCO/CMCO/EMCO towards industry and the economy.
1.4 Effects of Covid-19 and MCO/CMCO/EMCO towards employees and employers in the private sector.
2.1 Challenges faced by the employees due to this pandemic.
• Include the source(s) of the information.
• Any kind of interview or information survey (articles, newspaper news) can be used for analysis.
2.2 Challenges faced by the employers due to this pandemic.
• Identify the current trends faced during the MCO/CMCO?EMCO period and how they addressed those issues with the sectors and industry.
2.3 Pay cut, retrenchment and termination issues due to this pandemic. • Evaluate the recent increase in number of workers’ issues and the problems that are solved and pending discussions.
2.4 Issues and conflicts between employers and employees during this pandemic.
• Describe the kinds of new cases and conflicts that happened in Malaysia.
2.5 Identify how the pandemic has interfered in the way the companies operate on a daily basis.
• Elaborate the structural and design impacts of Covid-19 towards companies and whether survival and sustainability is a possibility.
3.1 Real case scenarios in any preferred company and industry.
3.2 Discuss management issues faced by the organization due to this pandemic
3.3 Describe new specific knowledge that you have acquired and the skills you developed in the course of this project and relate these skills back to the knowledge acquired in class.
3.4 Discuss specific experiences within the organization that contributed to the outcomes of your findings.
3.5 Explain new norms that the organization practices during the MCO/CMCO/EMCO phases.
4.0. Suggestions and recommendations
4.1 Role of the employer towards protecting their employees and interests.
4.2 Role of employees in getting themselves back on track post-Covid-19.
4.3 Government’s role in overcoming the situation post-Covid- 19.
4.4 Private sector’s role in overcoming the situation post-Covid- 19.
4.5 Suggestions and recommendations for the betterment of employees, employers, the government, and private organizations.
5.1 Conclude with an ongoing consideration towards the Covid 19 pandemic in Malaysia.
5.2 Summary of alternative ways and policies to maximize the productivity of the organization.
5.3 Discuss the major impacts on companies that were identified directly and indirectly during the pandemic.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Searching for supreme quality report writing help on Hospitality & hotel management then don't need to look further!. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have a team of highly efficient and professional report writers who can write a customized report on any subject as per university guidelines. So hurry up! and get an outstanding rank in every report at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- BBPW3103 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 1- UOM
- MLL207e: Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Disadvantages of Social Media have Long been the Topic of Debate: English For Written Communication Assignment, OUM
- What is the Company’s market Penetration Strategy (intensive, selective, etc.) and How do the Channels Being used Reflect that Strategy: Supply Chain Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Create an Awareness and Understanding of the Debates that Surround Modernism and Modern Architecture: Interior Architecture and Design Essay, BCU, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CBDS2103: Develop Data Structures Using C Language to solve a Given Problem (CLO2) and Demonstrate the Implementation of Appropriate Data: Data Structure Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- FIN 6554/FIN6013: Case 1: Capital Budgeting: Competition in the Aircraft Industry In early 2018, Boeing was Involved in a titanic Struggle with European Consortium Airbus SAS for Dominance of the Commercial Aircraft Industry: Finance for Manager Assignment, SU, Malaysia