Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia : Hospitality & Hotel Management Report, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Hospitality & hotel management|
Project-Based Internship DHM
Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia
1.1 Explain the current Covid-19 historical traces and trends in Malaysia.
1.2 Include background information about the affected industry due to Covid 19.
1.3 Effects of Covid-19 and MCO/CMCO/EMCO on industry and the economy.
1.4 Effects of Covid-19 and MCO/CMCO/EMCO on employees and employers in the private sector.
2.1 Challenges faced by the employees due to this pandemic.
• Include the source(s) of the information.
• Any kind of interview or information survey (articles, newspaper news) can be used for analysis.
2.2 Challenges faced by the employers due to this pandemic.
• Identify the current trends faced during the MCO/CMCO?EMCO period and how they addressed those issues with the sectors and industry.
2.3 Pay cut, retrenchment and termination issues due to this pandemic. • Evaluate the recent increase in several workers’ issues and the problems that are solved and pending discussions.
2.4 Issues and conflicts between employers and employees during this pandemic.
• Describe the kinds of new cases and conflicts that happened in Malaysia.
2.5 Identify how the pandemic has interfered with the way the companies operate daily.
• Elaborate on the structural and design impacts of Covid-19 on companies and whether survival and sustainability are a possibility.
3.1 Real case scenarios in any preferred company and industry.
3.2 Discuss management issues faced by the organization due to this pandemic
3.3 Describe new specific knowledge that you have acquired and the skills you developed in the course of this project and relate these skills to the knowledge acquired in class.
3.4 Discuss specific experiences within the organization that contributed to the outcomes of your findings.
3.5 Explain new norms that the organization practices during the MCO/CMCO/EMCO phases.
4.0. Suggestions and recommendations
4.1 Role of the employer towards protecting their employees and interests.
4.2 Role of employees in getting themselves back on track post-Covid-19.
4.3 Government’s role in overcoming the situation post-Covid- 19.
4.4 Private sector’s role in overcoming the situation post-Covid- 19.
4.5 Suggestions and recommendations for the betterment of employees, employers, the government, and private organizations.
5.1 Conclude with ongoing consideration of the Covid 19 pandemic in Malaysia.
5.2 Summary of alternative ways and policies to maximize the productivity of the organization.
5.3 Discuss the major impacts on companies that were identified directly and indirectly during the pandemic.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Searching for supreme quality report writing help on Hospitality & hotel management then don't need to look further!. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have a team of highly efficient and professional report writers who can write a customized report on any subject as per university guidelines. So hurry up! and get an outstanding rank in every report at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- TMF1414: Your task is to develop a room reservation system for My Vacation Hotel The room tariff for this hotel is given in the table below: Programming Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- BTM3001: By their very nature, traditional companies are not equipped to deal with social problems: Ethics and sustainability in business environment Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- CDCT2203: This assignment aims to evaluate the learner’s knowledge by discussing the impact of ICT on the public and assessing: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BMG306/03: In April 1992, EuroDisney first opened in Paris, France It later changed its name to Disneyland Paris: Introduction to International Business Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- BBF3084: To analyze the impacts of COVID- 19 pandemic on the company of your choice generally. To evaluate the industry’s attractiveness of the company: Global Finance Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- write an essay that chronicles their entrepreneurial story The goal of the assignment is to cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset among students: Communication & Creative Arts Essay, UOW,Malaysia
- KKKS6334: Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia Here population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply: Water Engineering Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
- EMOM5103: enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Great Excel Traders has a branch at Kota Tinggi. All accounts are maintained at the Head Office in Johor Bahru: Accounting and Finance Assignment, UUM, Malaysia