Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia : Hospitality & Hotel Management Report, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Hospitality & hotel management|
Project-Based Internship DHM
Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia
1.1 Explain the current Covid-19 historical traces and trends in Malaysia.
1.2 Include background information about the affected industry due to Covid 19.
1.3 Effects of Covid-19 and MCO/CMCO/EMCO towards industry and the economy.
1.4 Effects of Covid-19 and MCO/CMCO/EMCO towards employees and employers in the private sector.
2.1 Challenges faced by the employees due to this pandemic.
• Include the source(s) of the information.
• Any kind of interview or information survey (articles, newspaper news) can be used for analysis.
2.2 Challenges faced by the employers due to this pandemic.
• Identify the current trends faced during the MCO/CMCO?EMCO period and how they addressed those issues with the sectors and industry.
2.3 Pay cut, retrenchment and termination issues due to this pandemic. • Evaluate the recent increase in number of workers’ issues and the problems that are solved and pending discussions.
2.4 Issues and conflicts between employers and employees during this pandemic.
• Describe the kinds of new cases and conflicts that happened in Malaysia.
2.5 Identify how the pandemic has interfered in the way the companies operate on a daily basis.
• Elaborate the structural and design impacts of Covid-19 towards companies and whether survival and sustainability is a possibility.
3.1 Real case scenarios in any preferred company and industry.
3.2 Discuss management issues faced by the organization due to this pandemic
3.3 Describe new specific knowledge that you have acquired and the skills you developed in the course of this project and relate these skills back to the knowledge acquired in class.
3.4 Discuss specific experiences within the organization that contributed to the outcomes of your findings.
3.5 Explain new norms that the organization practices during the MCO/CMCO/EMCO phases.
4.0. Suggestions and recommendations
4.1 Role of the employer towards protecting their employees and interests.
4.2 Role of employees in getting themselves back on track post-Covid-19.
4.3 Government’s role in overcoming the situation post-Covid- 19.
4.4 Private sector’s role in overcoming the situation post-Covid- 19.
4.5 Suggestions and recommendations for the betterment of employees, employers, the government, and private organizations.
5.1 Conclude with an ongoing consideration towards the Covid 19 pandemic in Malaysia.
5.2 Summary of alternative ways and policies to maximize the productivity of the organization.
5.3 Discuss the major impacts on companies that were identified directly and indirectly during the pandemic.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Searching for supreme quality report writing help on Hospitality & hotel management then don't need to look further!. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have a team of highly efficient and professional report writers who can write a customized report on any subject as per university guidelines. So hurry up! and get an outstanding rank in every report at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACT3114: On 1 January 20X1, Redial Sdn Bhd purchased a machine for RM1,800 Redial will depreciate the machine on a straight-line basis over its useful life of 15 years: Financial Accounting and reporting 2 Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- ENT1100: Dropshipping is a fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia
- HRM-OL-7113: Integrate social skills and responsibility considerations in HRM decision-making and practices in achieving business operational efficiency: Human Resource Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Your group is the investment review committee of RT Property Management Sdn Bhd: Management and Science Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- There will be activities administered throughout the semester at any time during lectures or tutorials: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate and complete a written assignment on a contemporary issue in hospitality or tourism: Hospitality & hotel management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Classify firms according to the 4 different roles they might play leader, challenger, follower, and niche: Marketing Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations: Workplace Communication Skill Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- BBQT1013: Misuse and abuse of trade discounts infringe on fair trade laws and can cost companies stiff fines and legal fees: Business Mathematics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia