Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia : Hospitality & Hotel Management Report, SU, Malaysia
|Sunway University (SU)
|Hospitality & hotel management
Project-Based Internship DHM
Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia
1.1 Explain the current Covid-19 historical traces and trends in Malaysia.
1.2 Include background information about the affected industry due to Covid 19.
1.3 Effects of Covid-19 and MCO/CMCO/EMCO on industry and the economy.
1.4 Effects of Covid-19 and MCO/CMCO/EMCO on employees and employers in the private sector.
2.1 Challenges faced by the employees due to this pandemic.
• Include the source(s) of the information.
• Any kind of interview or information survey (articles, newspaper news) can be used for analysis.
2.2 Challenges faced by the employers due to this pandemic.
• Identify the current trends faced during the MCO/CMCO?EMCO period and how they addressed those issues with the sectors and industry.
2.3 Pay cut, retrenchment and termination issues due to this pandemic. • Evaluate the recent increase in several workers’ issues and the problems that are solved and pending discussions.
2.4 Issues and conflicts between employers and employees during this pandemic.
• Describe the kinds of new cases and conflicts that happened in Malaysia.
2.5 Identify how the pandemic has interfered with the way the companies operate daily.
• Elaborate on the structural and design impacts of Covid-19 on companies and whether survival and sustainability are a possibility.
3.1 Real case scenarios in any preferred company and industry.
3.2 Discuss management issues faced by the organization due to this pandemic
3.3 Describe new specific knowledge that you have acquired and the skills you developed in the course of this project and relate these skills to the knowledge acquired in class.
3.4 Discuss specific experiences within the organization that contributed to the outcomes of your findings.
3.5 Explain new norms that the organization practices during the MCO/CMCO/EMCO phases.
4.0. Suggestions and recommendations
4.1 Role of the employer towards protecting their employees and interests.
4.2 Role of employees in getting themselves back on track post-Covid-19.
4.3 Government’s role in overcoming the situation post-Covid- 19.
4.4 Private sector’s role in overcoming the situation post-Covid- 19.
4.5 Suggestions and recommendations for the betterment of employees, employers, the government, and private organizations.
5.1 Conclude with ongoing consideration of the Covid 19 pandemic in Malaysia.
5.2 Summary of alternative ways and policies to maximize the productivity of the organization.
5.3 Discuss the major impacts on companies that were identified directly and indirectly during the pandemic.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Searching for supreme quality report writing help on Hospitality & hotel management then don't need to look further!. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have a team of highly efficient and professional report writers who can write a customized report on any subject as per university guidelines. So hurry up! and get an outstanding rank in every report at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- WUC 107/03: As part of Budiman Secondary school’s online ‘Safety Day 2022’ celebration, you, a police officer: Workplace Communication Skills Essay, WOU, Malaysia
- Explain the principle of the area of psychology that you chose and relevance to understanding human behaviour: Social work in Diploma Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- PFS 2143: Discuss from the journal and you can add other discussions from other sources to support your issues: Corporate Finance Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- Carefeel, a manufacturing company uses a job-costing system. The company plant has a machining department: Managing Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Information and Technology (IT) development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena that have a significant: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The skin performs a variety of functions with its main role being to protect the human body against external factors: Research Methodology Thesis Proposal, UMP, Malaysia
- Nike Considered: Getting Traction on Sustainability: Strategic Management Assignment, Malaysia
- FAR610/620: The primary activities of Frozit Bhd are manufacturing, sale, trading and distribution of frozen food: Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 1 / Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- MGT6203: You are required to read a minimum of three (3)journals, articles, and write a review paper about Industry: Managing Information System Coursework, IIU, Malaysia
- MPU3242: A mission statement provides an ideal vision for the company’s future and directs its growth: INNOVATION MANAGEMENT Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia